Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Posting, chatting, eating, lauging at my dog whos scratching his er while stood up and surfing the net.

Getting cleaned up i have a few friends coming round this afternoon to watch Formula one 2.gif

Eating my breakfast and getting ready for lunch in an hour :blink:. Didnt relise it was almost 12, lol

Staring at the really cloudy black sky which will be bright in about 20-30 minutes.

Staring at the nice dark blue sky with no clouds. MAybe it's those pesky hard contacts that my dad (the optometrist) made me where to make my eyesight better. :blink:

Now thinking why I have to go to school on Wednesday.... :laugh: :blink:

Apart form posting here and watching Empire strikes back which is on dutch tv i am trying to make my sick sweet heart feel a little better :blink:

Click For Spoiler

Looking at the jungle I have of the view out of my window... :blink:

about to watch a recording of SG-1

Thanks to you all, I went food shopping :blink: Right now I am finishing off a pint of EDY'S Grand Butter Pecan ice cream, it really is good. I never had it before. Are you supposed to eat it right out of the container? I see people doing that all the time on T.V. :blink:

Thanks to you all, I went food shopping :blink: Right now I am finishing off a pint of EDY'S Grand Butter Pecan ice cream, it really is good. I never had it before. Are you supposed to eat it right out of the container? I see people doing that all the time on T.V. :blink:

251333[/snapback]

unless you finish it, it might spoil the food faster, but since you live alone I don't think any harm would come. Anyways, the dairy in it would still no spoil for quite a while...

*switches off nerd mode*

Wondering what the hell i am doing awake at 3am :blink: ..nah i have been up with debbie she is not well.

:dude: she has fallen asleep,i think i am going to go lay down even though i am wide awake :eek::dude:

I'm going to brave the dust storm and go move the trash cans to the side of the house so they don't blow over. Wish me luck. :dude:

I'm going to brave the dust storm and go move the trash cans to the side of the house so they don't blow over. Wish me luck.  :dude:

251414[/snapback]

LOL good luck :dude:

Going back to bed -_- :eek: