Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Just got up and :tooth: had a shower and i am now drinking my coffee :lol:

I've just got up, chatting with freinds and am still waiting for the cops who were suppose to come yesterday

Just finished watching Kill Bill Vol. 2. Interesting movie.

Trying to decide on a mood. Tired or naughty? shrug03.gif Oh who am I kidding? :) And now I'm going to bed grinning-smiley-018.gif

Click For Spoiler

I'm listening to my old CDs from the 90s.. Good old times are back again, I guess :lol:

Chatting with Mrs.Picard about the cloaked holoship and how its breaks the Federation/Romulan Treaty.

Chatting with Mrs.Picard about the cloaked holoship and how its breaks the Federation/Romulan Treaty.

248327[/snapback]

:lol:

Trying to convince the Tal Shiar that the Federation is no threat :)

Chating with friends and watch Mastic. Another good movie.

Chating with friends and watch Mastic. Another good movie.

Well lets c, I've just finished making a statement to the police, im chatting with Ben (DrWho) in the chat room and im hungry so im eating crisps.

Watching The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne marathon on SciFi Channel... :lol: And chatting with Mike (aka Tal Shiar 8472)... :cool1:

post-812-1092137614.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Thinking about adding Mike to the end of my name so ppl now who i am and looking for a new avitar because mine doesnt work anymore.

<<What does everyone think of my new one?

Edited by Tal Shiar 8472

Relaxing after a hard day at work with a nice cup of tea*snaps fingers*.. :boxing: oh servant boy :hammer:

Looks good to me Tal shiar 8472 :boxing:

Thanks.

Im chatting with some mates on STF chat. Also chatting with someone from where i used to work.

I was cleaning the basement, but I finished that, so now I'm bored out of my mind. Julie ended up working during the day today, so I had to take a second day off work, since it's registration week at the High Schools, and none of the usual babysitters are available.

Drinking lemonade, watching The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne, and chatting in the STF.net room. :hammer:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well, I'm trying to stay up until at least ten pm tonight...I've been up since eight pm last night because I work overnights....This is my weekend and I like to spend one day a week sleeping at night like normal people do so I stay up after work on Tuesdays and hang out with my mom...

I'm also posting in other message boards as well and IMing with pals...

Oh, and thinking about Weyoun....mmmm....