Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Telling Astro human food is not fit for dog consumption. :thumbs:

feeling great at the end of a hard week and eating lunch 5 hours after my mother made it.

I started re taking my meds and the side effects have kicked up again!

I'm eating my dinner while surfing the net for some good GTA:VC mods (Anyone now of any i might want)

Drinking a vanilla cappucino and worrying about why AE is worrying.  :thumbs:  B)

Explaining to RC, STF's was a ghost town when I came in this morning, I'd never seen so few people on at that time of the day before. Everythings back to normal now though so I feel better. B) Thanks for the hug. Vanilla cappucino huh? :laugh: I'm going to make a coffee shake...

Showing my son Luke how to put new line on a bait-casting reel (fishing thingy). We're upgrading to 36 lb. test - good enough to catch muskies! None around here, though. :laugh: Maybe a lunker northern pike, or a slab-sided bass! Yeah, I know - dream on! :thumbs: LOL!!

Drinking a vanilla cappucino and worrying about why AE is worrying.  :thumbs:  :hug:

Explaining to RC, STF's was a ghost town when I came in this morning, I'd never seen so few people on at that time of the day before. Everythings back to normal now though so I feel better. B) Thanks for the hug. Vanilla cappucino huh? B) I'm going to make a coffee shake...

That's happened to me a few times where I was the only person on, no guests or cloaked members or anything. But I'm on at odd hours too.

Right now I'm kicking Mr. Destiny off my lap because he's drooling all over me. Who ever heard of a cat who drools when he's happy. B)

I'm also realizing that I forgot to say goodnight to Kevin and hang when I went to bed last night. Sorry guys. :laugh:

I'm also realizing that I forgot to say goodnight to Kevin and hang when I went to bed last night. Sorry guys.  :thumbs: [/color]

Hang said sorry dont cut it,you have think of a better excuse then that B) he said only kidding :laugh: i can hit him for you if you want?

Trying to get his lordship to go get me some ICE CREAM B)

Chatting with my mates online, posting here, still looking for some gd VC mods and im also looking for some Freelancer mods.

ACK! I just sprayed purfume right up my nose! Arrgh2.gif *gag cough wheeze*

Hang said sorry dont cut it,you have think of a better excuse then that  B)  he said only kidding  :thumbs:  i can hit him for you if you want?

B) Thwack him debbie! :laugh:

ACK! I just sprayed purfume right up my nose!  Arrgh2.gif *gag cough wheeze*

Hang said sorry dont cut it,you have think of a better excuse then that  :hug:  he said only kidding  :thumbs:  i can hit him for you if you want?

B) Thwack him debbie! B)

Owww i grabbed my nose when i read that B)

*beats up Hang with high heels* i think going for the eyes is not a good idea with heels :laugh:

*beats up Hang with high heels* i think going for the eyes is not a good idea with heels :thumbs:

Trying to swallow my cappuccino before I laugh too hard and spit it everywhere. :laugh:

*beats up Hang with high heels* i think going for the eyes is not a good idea with heels B)

Trying to swallow my cappuccino before I laugh too hard and spit it everywhere. B)

ooops sorry B) i got him good :hug:

Eating my ICE CREAM :thumbs::laugh:

Thinking of all the things I should be doing right now besides sitting at the computer. MSN-Blush.gif

Waiting as my servant for the evening pours me a fine wine from south africa,it has a good head and a fruity taste to it :thumbs: just pour it already :laugh:

Getting off the computer so Rachael can play winnie the pooh. :thumbs: Kicked off the comp by a 3 year old. B) :laugh:

Wondering if I am being taken for granted by a very close person to me. :thumbs:

Listening to all the music that I downloaded from stf. Thank you, RC, for sharing the music with us.

Restraining my self from dancing in my room. I feel sooooo happy and optimistic

Being glad that a bad day is almost over.

Going to eat supper in a few minutes.