Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

AIM?

Just surfing the net for kool ST sounds. Anyone have any links they want to share?

Play with Astro. I am letting my Yorky win a few "fights". :rolleyes:

Doing my nails and listening to some music very hard because someone is snores when he sleeps :rolleyes::b-day:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Doing my nails and listening to some music very hard because someone is snores when he sleeps :clap:  :b-day:

My husband snores, both my kids snore and, I kid you not, my one of my cats snores. :b-day: Just kick him when he snores and eventually he'll start rolling over on his stomach automatically. :rolleyes: They're so easy to train. :b-day:

I'm trying to sort through all this stuff my dad just brought over. :clap:

Doing my nails and listening to some music very hard because someone is snores when he sleeps :clap:  :rolleyes:

My husband snores, both my kids snore and, I kid you not, my one of my cats snores. :b-day: Just kick him when he snores and eventually he'll start rolling over on his stomach automatically. :b-day: They're so easy to train. :b-day:

I'm trying to sort through all this stuff my dad just brought over. :clap:

Whaaa i kicked the bed and he jumped up like the house was on fire :eek:

:rolleyes: still laughing like mad he came to the computer looked at who was here then went to the bathroom i asked him why he did that he said because RC and Gabri are online mabe they told you to shave my eyebrows :b-day:

:rolleyes: still laughing like mad he came to the computer looked at who was here then went to the bathroom i asked him why he did that he said because RC and Gabri are online mabe they told you to shave my eyebrows :b-day:

Well, now at this very moment I'm wishing that I had told Debbie to shave Hang's eyebrows. [face_very_rueful]

Haha he is all grumpy now :rolleyes: he is shouting.. very funny and dont worry he will think of something :b-day:

almost wetting myself with laughing :clap:

Awwww, didn't mean to make him grumpy. *hugs for my spikey haired smurf*  :b-day:  :rolleyes:

he is doing the fake crying thing :clap: awwww..*massive hugs back*<--hang :b-day:

Being grateful that I'm finally starting to feel better. :rolleyes: And admitting that hang was right about me needing a good night sleep. :b-day:

Being grateful that I'm finally starting to feel better.  :clap: And admitting that hang was right about me needing a good night sleep. :rolleyes:

At this moment i am feeling happy for RC :b-day:

And dont let hang read that :b-day: you know what his ego gets like :b-day:

Just finished the chat trivia.

Going to work in the garage and laughing at how Hang can't seem to catch a break. :rolleyes: Ya might want to sleep with one eye open. :b-day: j/k

where is Hang today?

he is layed on the bed laughing at what you ppl are saying :rolleyes:

I am having fun here and enjoying a good wine :b-day:

Hanging upside down on a chairand trying to type with the keyboard on the floor.

:rolleyes: not beliveing this thread has been turned into a 24hr update on what i am doing :b-day: ...and do you think i trust the terrible 2 not to tell you to shave my eyebrows :clap: lol

Eyebrow shaving..... :rolleyes::b-day:

Drinking water and staring blankly at the screen.

Drinking water and singing along to bootylicious (obviously not at the same time :rolleyes: )

Eating my breakfast and telling Astro he can't have it.

Its 00:45am i am off to lay down and get some hugs :rolleyes: ..later ppl

Click for Spoiler:

I AM NOT THE REAL SLIM SHADY!!!!!!....I JUST LOOK LIKE HIM....