Trying very hard to makes sense and not make any typos :clap:

LOL that didnt work to well in your PM's did it :clap:

I'm scared to go back and look. :clap:

I'm just trying to recover from last night :clap:

Trying very hard to makes sense and not make any typos :clap:

LOL that didnt work to well in your PM's did it :clap:

I'm scared to go back and look. :clap:

Hehe dont worry they where not that bad :clap::clap:

I just got back from the gym so i am gonna get a quick shower then do a few posts and then turn on my msn and wait for the mad rush to talk to me :clap:

I'm fooloing around on the comp before I have to go to work in 22 minutes.

Well Hang is tired from his work out and needs to get his rest,i just hope my dreams are better then last night :) ..even the dream i had on sunday would be welcome :) ..and belive me if you knew what that dream was about on sunday i think you would barf :) ..."Hang to the good ship whats up hot stuff...1 to beam out"...woooooossssshhhhhh

Right now, the Doctor is looking up pictures of Mars's pre-dawn... :) They really are neat pictures :)

cydoniaAnimation_t_.gif

The 1st face of Mars being hit with the rays of the sunrise :)

Click for Spoiler:

laneyFaceDMclose_t_.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Getting offline and watching some Star Trek on DVD..Since Enterprise isn't on tonight..

making some bacon and eggs,with a glass of fresh juice,getting a shower then later off to the beach with some friends :)

Wishing desperately for anything to stop this pain. The excedrine and coffee are making it tolerable, but just barely. :)

Getting my stuff ready because i am off to the beach with my friends :) :)

post-83-1091090255.gif

Right now I am thinking about what to write in the RPG of USS Thunderchild in another forum. ( It is there K'hetara is now. )

:)

Wondering why it is that I can get to sleep at 3:30 and wake up at 6 and not feel tired.

I went through that for a while Jim, I think it has to do with too much brain activity. Someone told me not to get on the computer for at least 2 hours before I wanted to go to sleep. Didn't help me much though since I had alredy been of for 10 hours straight. :) For a while there I was only getting 2 hours sleep a night, and I didn't feel tired either. I was always " Wired and Tired ". That's the phrase I came up with that seemed to apply. Are you " Wired and Tired " Jim??? :)

I just got back from the beach :) i am gonna post some then make something to eat :)

Now I'm cleaning up the strawberry milk my son thought would be really funny to pour on mommy. :) He's very amused, I'm trying not to be but it was pretty funny. :) I think I need a shower now.

Listening to Rachael tell me about her dream. Apparently a snake kissed her nose. :)