Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

:waaaa: At Hangon and RC they are crazy but funny :waaaa:

oh and Hang..THWACK...lol sorry but if RC and Gabri are Thwacking you i wanna join in the fun :(

:waaaa: At Hangon and RC they are crazy but funny :(

oh and Hang..THWACK...lol sorry but if RC and Gabri are Thwacking you i wanna join in the fun :P

Ok this is not fair i am getting thwacked by you RC and Gabri,time for the Hang to send some."spit your food and drink all over PM's" :waaaa: ..MUUAAAHHH

I am downloading songs for someone,chatting,posting,listening to music,and thinking up evil plans to get the women back :hug:

I'm discovering that despite hangon's threats, I have no ."spit your food and drink all over PM's". [face_thoughtful] I'm kind of immune to them anyway, hang. I get them all the time from friends at the JC. :waaaa:

Oh, btw . . . *thwacks*

*scurries off*

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'm just sitting back, listening to music and chatting to some friends. It's to hot to do anything else :waaaa:

I'm discovering that despite hangon's threats, I have no ."spit your food and drink all over PM's". [face_thoughtful] I'm kind of immune to them anyway, hang. I get them all the time from friends at the JC. :P

Oh, btw . . . *thwacks*

*scurries off*

Hehe i would never send such a PM to you Gabri :( ..i want the ring leader of The Thwack Hang gang :waaaa:

*ducks*...missed :hug: .....now i am off to hatch my evil plan :waaaa:

The reinforcements are here, Hang! :waaaa:

Wait, there's 3 of 'em? :waaaa: *runs off and hides* You're on your own man. :(

The reinforcements are here, Hang! :waaaa:

Wait, there's 3 of 'em? :P  *runs off and hides*  You're on your own man. :(

:( Awww Ace man i thought i could at least count on you to back me up :hug: ...running for my life sounds like the only option i have left :waaaa:

right now i am chatting,and in and out of here posting.

Oh, alright :waaaa: . *sulks back to the battlefield* I'll just give 'em another target to thwack at :waaaa: .

Right now I'm catching DS9 on Spike.

Im chatting with my mates, posting hear, listing to music and playing DragRaceronline.

Oh and Hang if ya need help just shout and i will help. Unless Theres more than 3 then leave me out of it :waaaa:

Thanks to jeanway i now have a craving for donut's so im gonna go over the shop and buy some.

Oh, alright :waaaa: . *sulks back to the battlefield* I'll just give 'em another target to thwack at :P .

Right now I'm catching DS9 on Spike.

:waaaa: I see you want to back Hang up well then you to get a THWACK...sorry RC for stealing your word but these "men" and i use that term lightly need a good Thwack to show who's boss :(

I am off to wash my hair...bye bye :hug:

*takes out the thwacking stick and pulls my best ninja moves knocking Ace and hang down in one blow* shakko.gif

You see we have an advantage hang. You and ace are both gentlemen and would never thwack a lady. *bats lashes* 5.gif

*thwacks the boys again now that their guard is down and runs away giggling* :waaaa:

I'm eating a late breakfast and wishing I was back in bed, I feel like crap. :waaaa:

*takes out the thwacking stick and pulls my best ninja moves knocking Ace and hang down in one blow* shakko.gif

You see we have an advantage hang. You and ace are both gentlemen and would never thwack a lady. *bats lashes* 5.gif

*thwacks the boys again now that their guard is down and runs away giggling* :waaaa:

I'm eating a late breakfast and wishing I was back in bed, I feel like crap. :P

True i dont Thwack ladys but who said you 3 where ladys..lol :waaaa: :( *drops smoke bomb and leaves Ace and Tal to lions" :hug: "

Apart from dieing of shame :( ...i am getting ready for bed i dont feel so good :hug:

Im just chatting to a few freinds.

*Just so u all now im wereing a gas mask :waaaa: oh and :waaaa: leaving Ace alone)

Edited by Tal Shiar 8472

Chasing the kids around with a rubber mouse making them shriek cause I'm a meeeaaan mommy :waaaa: :waaaa:

(...oh and :waaaa: leaving Ace alone)

:hug: I get guilted into coming back, then you two chickens desert me :( .

Doesn't matter; I'm still unconcious from those double thwacks anyway. :waaaa:

<-- Watching tv. Just got home from workin' the county fair.

(...oh and :waaaa: leaving Ace alone)

:hug: I get guilted into coming back, then you two chickens desert me :P .

Come to our side Ace, we don't desert our people and you get a free thwacking stick. shakko.gif :(

I'm eating chocolate, lots of chocolate. :(

Yes, Ace. You do not know the power of the thwack side.

*thwacks hang and Tal Shiar 8472 out of feminine loyalty to RC and Debbie*

Oh, and having thwacked (We came, we saw, we thwacked), I am now eating Doritos and reading The Life of Elizabeth I. :waaaa:

I'm making horrendous faces because I almost choked on my candy reading Gabri's post. :waaaa::waaaa:

(...oh and :( leaving Ace alone)

:P I get guilted into coming back, then you two chickens desert me :hug: .

Come to our side Ace, we don't desert our people and you get a free thwacking stick. shakko.gif :(

I'm eating chocolate, lots of chocolate. :(

Hmmmm :waaaa: ...

*salutes* I live to serve. I'll just be your loyal male henchman. :hug:

*chases Hang and Tal with his new thwacking stick* Try and desert me, will ya!?! ;)

Still watchin' tv, but I'm also hungry. Wonder if there's anything good in the kitchen... :P

(...oh and ;) leaving Ace alone)

:P I get guilted into coming back, then you two chickens desert me :P .

I'm eating chocolate, lots of chocolate. :hug:

*salutes* I live to serve. I'll just be your loyal male henchman. :(

*chases Hang and Tal with his new thwacking stick* Try and desert me, will ya!?! :(

Still watchin' tv, but I'm also hungry. Wonder if there's anything good in the kitchen... :P

*shakes head*...hey Ace do you want a matching dress to go with that girly stick??

Women..pff your evil powers will not work on me i am a master in PMS so i can take anything you throw at me..*pulls out lightsabre*..now you will see the true meaning of the force,i am your master now...lol :hug:

Getting back in bed for 10 mins bad boy has gone all soft and wants a hug ;)

(...oh and ;) leaving Ace alone)

:P I get guilted into coming back, then you two chickens desert me :P .

I'm eating chocolate, lots of chocolate. :hug:

*salutes* I live to serve. I'll just be your loyal male henchman. :(

*chases Hang and Tal with his new thwacking stick* Try and desert me, will ya!?! :(

*shakes head*...hey Ace do you want a matching dress to go with that girly stick??

Women..pff your evil powers will not work on me i am a master in PMS so i can take anything you throw at me..*pulls out lightsabre*..now you will see the true meaning of the force,i am your master now...lol :hug:

Getting back in bed for 10 mins bad boy has gone all soft and wants a hug ;)

"GIRLY STICK"?????

That's it. Flowers aren't going to help you now, hang. *THWACK!*

Oh, yeah. Right now I'm thwacking hangon. Then I'm going to go get brownies. ;)

"GIRLY STICK"?????

That's it. Flowers aren't going to help you now, hang. *THWACK!*

Oh, yeah. Right now I'm thwacking hangon. Then I'm going to go get brownies. :hug:

LMAo yeah i bet its pink with little bits of fluff or bells on it :waaaa::waaaa:

running like a mad man from all these crazy ladys with pink sticks :( ...and getting in the shower...boy do i stink...or is that her *looks across at bed*...lol

I'm making a spinach pizza. :waaaa:

And hang you can talk all you want about girly sticks but you know full well I can kick your butt straight into next week. 786.gif

I wonder if there anyway to start a new tread that has, "Adventures of Hangon." First the missing pants and now pic on MSN. I am sorry that I missed it.