Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm from Minnesota.  You no doubt remember the tragedy with Korey Stringer of the Vikings.  Have the schools there changed their training and phy. ed. as a result?

We took that into account too, if it gets too hot, we do shorten practice and make the workload much lighter. I'm told that a normal conditioning session is 15 minutes of hard work (former graduates from this school that joined the Military note very often, and this includes Marines, that Boot Camp had nothing on Football practice), but in hot weather it is cut down to 5 or ten. I'm smoking a cigar and drinking a Dr. Pepper.

At his very moment im getting ready to open the IT centre.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

I am down loading the music from the 2 partys i went to Sensation white & black,and down loading the film spiderman 2 again and talking to a good friend,and posting here of course :blink:

Having a beer and wishing I was driving down an open highway with the music blaring and the windows down. *sigh*

Having a beer and wishing I was driving down an open highway with the music blaring and the windows down. *sigh*

:b-day::b-day: you rock thats all i can say :b-day: :blink:

:b-day::b-day: you rock thats all i can say :b-day::b-day:

:blush 2: :blink:

:b-day::b-day: you rock thats all i can say :b-day::jaw:

:blush 2: :blink:

Awww well now i am starting to :blush 2: ... :b-day: :blink:

You rock hang :b-day:

Now I'm singing along with South Side.

LMAO south who???...nah j/k...now i am singing along with south side :b-day: ...now we are both Rocking :b-day: :blink:

Edited by hangon

Hehe i am ment to be washing up,that was the deal she cooks i clean :hug:........crud busted :flowers: :blink:

Edited by hangon

Drinking a double shot of latte, watching my dog

Not telling :eek::hug: ....nah joke :flowers: ...not much to tell the truth,looks like getting ready for bed :blink: ..*yawns*

Scratching and burping ;)  :hug:

Hmmm thats just not what ladies do :hug: :blink:

Owww........ :flowers: ok i am off to bed now..because if i dont i will have no ear left :eek:

So what's the alernative? Going nuts and blowing up??

I know it was a joke..its something my grandma always says to my little sister when she burps or breaks wind :flowers: ...ok now i am going to BED...wait one last PM.. :hug:

Scratching and burping :hug:  :flowers:

Hmmm thats just not what ladies do :blink: :hug:

You know Robert says the same thing when I burp. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell him. Just count your blessings that it's not coming out the other end. :eek:

Scratching and burping :)  :flowers:

Hmmm thats just not what ladies do :eek::hug:

You know Robert says the same thing when I burp. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell him. Just count your blessings that it's not coming out the other end. ;)

EAWWWW that is it i am off to bed.... :blink: :hug:

So what's the alernative? Going nuts and blowing up??

My dad used to have a saying. "Women don't fart and don't burp. that's why the <complain>, otherwise they'd blow up..."