Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Shaking my head at hang :flowers:  :eek: And wishing I had some BBQ :hug:

LMAO at RC shaking her head :hug: ...i am now waveing a drum stick in front of the screen and laughing like scooby doo :blink:

Edited by hangon

Shaking my head at hang :flowers:  :hug: And wishing I had some BBQ ;)

LMAO at RC shaking her head :hug: ...i am now waveing a drum stick in front of the screen and laughing like scooby doo :eek:

Now I'm pulling out my thwacking stick and watching hang run. No wait he's drunk, watching him stumble. :blink:

Shaking my head at hang :hug:  :flowers: And wishing I had some BBQ :eek:

LMAO at RC shaking her head :hug: ...i am now waveing a drum stick in front of the screen and laughing like scooby doo ;)

Now I'm pulling out my thwacking stick and watching hang run. No wait he's drunk, watching him stumble. :blink:

*starts to run..but trips and falls*....now i am holding my knee because i got a carpet burn when i fell ;) ...still waveing my drum stick....which has now got hairs on from the carpet..eawwww..crud that was the last one :)

LMAO! :flowers:

Now I'm just waiting for Paul to take a nap so I can sit down with a cup of coffee and read the articles I printed.

8:12 p.m.: Calling Robert to ask him to bring me home a Jumbo Jack. :hug:

Edited by RikerChick

It's midnight, and I'm just taking a quick break before heading back out to the attic. You can actually see the floor now! :laugh:

trying not to get too angry at the ignorance of some people.

Getting what that finally means and who that was for

I just got up got a shower and made a nice cup of coffee and i am waiting for my toast....*Smurf boy*.. :laugh: thats my toast ready :laugh:

Watching my tony little DVD :laugh: ..lol no joke i dont have the tony little DVD,i am working on my ABS on my AB flexer :laugh:

wondering who tony little is and probably going to bed

lol Tony little promotes exercise equipment on Tel sell tv,he talks really fast like he has had way too much coffee :laugh::laugh:

At this very moment im trying to remember something very important but cant remember what it is :laugh: I hate having a bad memory.

Same thing I've been doing for the last 3 hours, burning my pictures and home movies onto CD so I can get them off my hard drives. So far I've burned 43.9 MB of non-riker ST pics, 6.93 MB of Riker Pics, 74 MB Star Wars pics & 3.06 GB of home videos. And I still have about half my files left to sort through. :laugh::laugh:

I am crying like a little boy because i am getting Thwacked at home and doubble thwacked in PM world :laugh::laugh:

Edited by hangon

I am crying like a little boy because i am getting Thwacked at home and doubble thwacked in PM world :laugh:  :blink:

I'm LMAO at hang. :laugh: Oh I almost forgot....*thwack!*

I am crying like a little boy because i am getting Thwacked at home and doubble thwacked in PM world :blink:  :o

I'm LMAO at hang. :laugh: Oh I almost forgot....*thwack!*

:P Ok thats not fair no tag team thwack attacks on me,i am already red from the sun :blink: ....women cant live with them cant kill them :P ...owww crap that hurt........<----Hangs babe...you should not make comments like that when i am stood behind you :laugh: ...Hang is now stood under the shower putting cold water on his back :dude:

Edited by hangon