Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Scratching and burping ;)  :flowers:

Hmmm thats just not what ladies do ;):hug:

You know Robert says the same thing when I burp. I'm gonna tell you the same thing I tell him. Just count your blessings that it's not coming out the other end. :)

EAWWWW that is it i am off to bed.... :blink: :)

I think all of you all are blowing this up, way out of proportion :eek: Everybody scratches and burps as well as alot of other things. :) :hug:

Edited by Jeanway

trying not to get too angry at the ignorance of some people. What is it Jesus said? "Father, forgive them, they know not what they are talking about?"

Dumping an anti-grav cart, filled with greens, out a cargo bay door to the animals that are nesting under my ship. :flowers:

Grocery list is done, now I'm sipping coffee and listening to my newest CD, a collection a smooth jazz love songs. I'm in heaven. :flowers:

getting stompes on by Some Marines

and some Navy people

And where exactly is THIS happening?? :flowers: RR? or at Camp?? :hug:

Multitasking. Watching Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, reading The Children of Henry VIII by Alison Weir, making avatars, bouncing between STF, SWF, and the JC fanfic boards, and thinking that I really should go do laundry. Not that I'm going to, but I should. :flowers:

Just getting in from helping organize the attic some more,,, at 1am. :flowers:

Eating some toast with jam on,and drinking some fresh orange juice,watching MTV,and chatting to a crazy girl :flowers:...oh and wishing i was lucky :hug: ...oh and now i just saw something so i am shaking my head*SHAKES HEAD*

Edited by hangon

Guest Mike_Hines01

I'm just trying to get myself un-bored

I got a chicken drum stick fresh off the BBQ :flowers: in my mouth,trying to hold on to my vodka on the rocks which is slipping out of my hand because of the fat from the drum stick,and in Pm world and doing this thread :hug:

Nothing :flowers: . Gonna have to go up in the attic again soon, though.

Im about to take my dog for a walk and make my mam a drink. I might also open the wine i got for my B/Day seeings its still sat in the fride. Dont now if i will or not. What do u think?

Talking to to many ppl and reliseing i will have to go back to my aunties to sort her computer out.