Sign in to follow this  

darn it he must be asleep again!!!!!

I guess this will wait till tommorrow

Sitting back and listening to Hannibal explain the map and the spells around it to Jeanway and Tina, Fenriz leans in when the two maps are spread out on the table. Seeing nothing again but two blank pieces of parchment he leans back and begins to nibble on some cherries in a small silver bowl setting on the table in front of him. Noticing the sleeping figure of nik seated across from him, Fenriz begins a game of bouncing cherries off of the dozing man's head. A sharp elbow in the ribs makes Fenriz stop and he turns his head to the side to see Jeanway giving him a stern look but with a smile in her eyes. Pushing the bowl aside he returns his attention back to the conversation at hand.

It'll be funny to see him wake up and wonder what all this red stuff is all over him :P

Edited by Jeanway

Tina, bouncing cherries off a dozing man's head with sometimes leave cherry juice, hence, the red stains. :P

WeareBorg, your with SolarWind now, on her ship. Use your very vivid imagination and you tell US what's happening to you. Think! :P

Naa, he's a nightowl, he'll be here later :P

(Actually, I did go to bed early last night!)

Hannibal, Nik, and the Centurion look the map, unsurprised that they see nothing, and unsurprised that noboby else does either. Hannibal rises, paces to the end of the table, and speaks.

"Wise Ambassador," he begins, "The lord of the Pax is pleased at your presence and welcomes you to a meeting that has been almost a millenium in the waiting. Now,

truth will be revealed."

The minstrel stops playing, and ghostly shadows flicker across Hannibal's dark skin as he continues, telling the Ambassador what he told the Admiral.

"I will tell you about the map, and I will tell you what the Admiral already knows, and what you must know."

“For over six hundred years, m'lord's family has guarded the treasure of Achates - noble friend and travel companion Ulysses. This honor was given to him by the mysterious Macedonians at the dawn of the settlement of Etruria. Its location is kept secret with but a single map said to have been written upon by Mercury himself. To an any man, the map is a blank piece of parchment. To a member of the captain’s family, the map appears as but half of a map. Only a brother or sister can see the other half of the map. In this way, it takes two members of a generation to find the treasure.

"During the glorious rule of Octavian, the crew of the 'Pax Mediterranevm' has kept peace throughout the known world, distinguishing ourselves as the finest of the imperial fleet. A senator, once friend to our captain, learned of the keep entrusted to our captain’s family and became obsessed with finding this treasure. While the Pax was on a journey, the senator stole the map with a hand of unsavory thieves. This crime cost the captain his family, save for a single infant son.

“Finding the map to be nothing more than a blank parchment to him, he became enraged to the point of insanity. In time, he sought the help of a witch devoted to the evil black arts to try to force the crew of the Pax to give up the treasure. He paid the evil sorcerer with 100 gold pieces. The witch, empowered with the darkness of Hades, cast a curse on the captain’s family and on the crew of the Pax. Until the treasure was found, there would be no rest for our souls – doomed to wander the earth in the twilight between life and death, and no peace in the captain’s family. To further convince the captain to find the treasure soon and keep the curse a secret, his voice was taken from him... The witch would have been smart to leave the captain’s family alone, for it was only by the family that the treasure could be found.

“But the senator was only human, as was the witch. Both died eventually. So did our crew; the Pax was finally sunk. But the curse lives on, and we are left roaming the world in bodies that are not really bodies and a ship that is not really a ship. After 200 years, we finally found the map in the snows Nepal. Because of the discord in the captain’s family, it has always lived on the on the edge of a knife – always close to the destruction of the bloodline. On many occasions, we have come close to being doomed to wander the earth forever at the near extinction of the family. Members have been murdered over the years; they have become criminals; doomed to always face trouble. For almost a millennium, we have protected the family, waiting for the time when it would produce two children in the same generation so that the map can be read, for only then can we find the treasure and rid ourselves of this hideous cursed existence and join our fathers in the deep. "

"Because peace has never reigned in his family, there has never been two offspring to break the spell….. until now.”

Nik, Hannibal, and the Centurion all stared intently at the Admiral and the Ambassador. Hannibal pauses for a moment and continues.

"So you see, daughters of the the lord of the Pax, it is very important to us that you live AND fulfill the quest. Your lives – our deaths - depend upon it. We have sailed the world with our captain and will sail to the pits of Hades with him. We do not care for treasure or wealth or our own fortunes. What you find is yours. The crew has served each other with our lives. Now we wish to serve each other with our deaths.

"One map.... two halves.... each seen by a single person..... You must make peace; you must work together. Without BOTH of you, the map is worthless.

Will you help us? In whatever you do, the Pax will protect you."

Hannibal sits beside Nik, and the two - along with the centurion, stare intently at the Ambassador and the Admiral, waiting......

Jeanway turns her eyes upon the Ambassador as she does on Jeanway. The Ambassador asks " Your my sister?" Jeanway nods her head affirmativley. Since Jeanway has known this for a while she no longer has that same look, now on the Ambassador's face. " I thought I was an only child " she said softly. " How could this be?". Jeanway said to her. " I too thought as you did. But nevering knowing my father or his where-abouts, how could I have known?" she continued. " The only thing I knew was that he was the Captain of a ship and travelled the world as a merchant ". The Ambassadore replied to Jeanway, " I too only knew that of my father." The two women, now stared at each other. Trying to recognize similarities in each other's countenance and appearance. " The eyes" Jeanway said. " And the lips" as she poined to each part of her own face. " You and I share the same" The Ambassador asked Dragon, who had been sitting there quietly this entire time, to go to the Enterprize, to her cabin, and retrieve her looking glass, quickly. He jumped up and ran and was back momentarily. " Here she is", Dragon said, as he handed it to her. The Ambassodor looked at herself, then back at Jeanway. She did this a few times, then said " AAHH, I see it now, yes" Jeanway got up from her chair, scraping the legs on the wooden deck as she pushed it backwards, then hastened to the Ambassador's side. " Let me see" she snatched the looking glass from the Ambassador's grasp and looked at her own face, then back to her sister's. Both giggeling and talking wildly in excitement, they began chatting and asking question after question of each other. " Do you like fruit?" Jeanway asked. The Ambassador screamed "YES, like a maniac" They both laughed loudly. " Me too" Jeanway said. Knowing her own secret passion for it. The two sisters began yacking away, ignoring everyone else who was present. After about what seemed and eternity, Captain nik, obviousley growing aggitated at this spectacle walked to the end of the long table, Hannibal in tow. " Ladies" Hannibal said. We do have other more pressing affairs to discuss. Jeanway and The Ambassador, lost in their own little world of discovery about each other, didn't seem to notice or even care that he was speaking. Hannibal looked at Captain nik, then back at Fenriz and Dragon who were now arm wrestling. The crew of the PAX just stood around laughing at their inability to break up this little hen session between the two women. " Perhaps we should just wait this one out, Captain" Hannibal said to Captain nik. With a look of dejection Captain nik walked back to his chair, sat down and rested his head on his two clenched fist at the head of the table. Gazing at them as they went on and on and on incessantly. " A Padora's Box?" Hannibal said to Captain nik as he stood beside him. " Ah yes" Captain nik replied in a mind meld to Hannibal.

SolarWind, being a strict task mistress, begins her retraining of WeareBorg. " We must rid your mind and body of the desire for EEvil" she says to him as she drags him by the ear down the deck of the Tinkerbell. " Get up there" she orders him up onto the railing. " Now walk" " WHAT, I'LL FALL!" He exclaims. "Trust me, she says, you must learn to trust!" Reluctantly, he does as she asks, climbs up, outstretching his arms. "Now close your eyes" she says. " HUH?" he says. " Just do it!" She orders. WeareBorg does as she says and begins to traverse the railing. "Wooooooeeeeee" he yells as he begins to topple over the side. Magically his fall reverses and he is back up on the railing. He looks at SolarWind, smiles and begins again. This time his balance is steady, his foot steps sure and he completes his assignment to the bow of the ship. " Very Good" she says loudly. He jumps down onto the deck and has a look of accomplishment and relief on his face. " I think I know what your talking about now" He says to her.

Continuing through the virtues and the key concept of good, he began to sees the winds of change......

From tasks of carrying water, defensive arts, and balancing bricks, he began to understnad the waysof the good...

The evening wears on as the table is cleared, and a hot bitter beverage is poured into silver cups for the guests. As before, the Elusive and the Enterprize are stocked with provisions from the Pax. Hannibal invites Worf over for another fistfight, and this time Drago joins in, creating a raucous melee. With Worf's shoulder dislocated, Drago holding a cracked rib, and Hannibal wiping caked blood from his eye, the three men retire laughing to the stern with three silver goblets and a large flagon of rum where they talk about women, tell dirty jokes, and sing songs of the heroes of old. Nik rests on his elbows and listens to his descendants talk into the night, occassionally glancing up at the stars - some bearing familiar names. The centurion stands guard at the bow. Every few minutes he entertains himself by skipping gold doubloons across the surface of the black waters.

As Nik sits listening, he picks up the Ambassador's mirror, looks at, spins it in his fingers, and considers. He motions, and the centurion rushes to his side. In a matter of seconds, Nik flashes a few rapid, complex movements with his hand and eyes. The Centurion nods and rushes below.

The guests depart for the evening and the gangplanks are removed. The vessels lie silently tied together in the still night, as Hannibal, Nik, and the Centurion stand motionless on the Pax's deck throughout the evening.

Late the next morning, as the cool breezes begin to wax, Nik, Hannibal, and the Centurion are seen in their same spots. The torches and decorations removed, the Pax and her crew stand ready for her mission.

Upon seeing the Ambassador and the Admiral on the decks of their respective ships, the Centurion speaks loudly.

"Good afternoon, ladies! I trust you are well rested!"

Hannibal steps forward. "Ladies, the captain of the Pax asks if you are ready to begin our mission. Your vessels are stocked, and together you know the way! The captain awaits your answer." Nik smiles broadly at the ladies and their glorious vessels on either side of his warship, nodding as Hannibal speaks.

At the helms of the Enterprize and the Elusive, identical packages wrapped in gold foil sit. A small piece of parchment is tied to each. "To the lady of the Enterprize" and "To the lady of the Elusive." They say respectively.......

Jeanway in her wardroom with her Bowsonsmate, 1st Lieutenant Riker, Captain Fenriz and Worf in the corner examining something on the tip of his finger he just dug out of his nose.

"Gentleman. Our course is set due EAST. I trust you all DO understand the importance of this Voyage". They all answered in turn " Aye, Captain, except for Worf who just grunted.

They all went up on deck and marshalled the crew into action. Men climbed the masts and released the sails which had been secured the night before. Unfurled and underway, the Pax in the lead position. The Enterprize and the Elusive ran side by side just behind, both Captains at the wheel of their ships. Occasionally Jeanway and the Ambassador would look over at each other and smile, as they proceded EAST across the Atlantic.

Edited by Jeanway

A sister! i can't believe it! She says to herself softly as the Enterprize sets sail

She is standing at the wheel all morning thinking that she has wasted so much time arguing with Jeany!

It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining bright.The Pax and the Elusive were steady in thier course,,Everyone was iching for battle...

And the maps were safe in thier masters pockets

By way of 'Pigeon Post' a message had been relayed from ship to ship from French Polynesia. "It must have been in route for months", Jeanway thought to herself as she opened it. It read: To the most Admirable, Captain Jeanway, from Captain HeadBorg of the HMS Bonaventure. Am sorry to have to tell you this my dearest Jeanway. I find myself quite ill with malaria and do not expect to last out the year. It would give me the greatest of pleasure to be able to see you just one last time before the end. Please come to Borabora before it's too late.

Jeanway stood mute and motionless at this. HeadBorg, dying? He is so young and vital, I just can't believe this. Knowing he had been offered the USS ENTERPRISE to command. She thought to herself about the brief yet rocky relationship they had just a few short months before, and how badly it ended. Well before she met Captain Fenriz. How can I manage this without hurting him, she wondered. Should I be honest with him or keep this a secret? I could manage a few weeks away from the ELUSIVE with some help, he would never have to know. OH, such a delema. Should I tell him or not. I can't deny an old friend his last request. What should I do? How should I handle this? She asked herself over and over in her mind.

As if by devine intervention a glowing sphere of light suddenly appeared off the bow of the ship. Slowly it approached and landed on the deck. In a plume of sparks and mist a woman's form took shape in front of Jeanway. A beautiful tanned, tall woman, twice Jeanway's height with long, curling tresses of reddish, gold falling almost to her feet. Jeanway stood there, eyes bulging, mouth hanging open at what she was witnessing. The woman, SolarWind, spoke to Jeanway in a soft, melodius voice. " You are caught in a storm between Love and Loyalty, are you not? She asked Jeanway. " How, how did you know this and who are you?" Jeanway asked. " Oh, My Dear" she answered. " I know all, little escapes my notice." Jeanway hung her head and a tear dropped to the wooden deck. " I know how much this would hurt Fenriz if he knew" She answered. " Tell him" SolarWind replied. " If your love is true, he will understand and nothing more will come between you if you are always honest with each other" Jeanway looked up into SolarWinds huge, luminesent green eyes and knew she was right. " Yes, he is a very understanding man, he has to put up with alot being with me. I boss him, I yell at him and once I even struck him" she said "AH, yes, my dear, but is he not still here with you?" Solarwind asked. " Yes, he is" Jeanway said, her voice beginning to crack with emotion. " Take my advice and you will see the kind of man he is, he will not leave you or judge you, he loves you, all will turn out well if you do as I instruct you" Then again the ball of mist and sparks began to appear around SolarWind and engulfed her. It then rose from the deck and floated out over the Ocean and dissapeared as quickly as it came. Jeanway now knew the only course she must take. Honesty!

Edited by Jeanway

While the Elusive makes it's way east in formation with the Enterprize and the Pax, Fenriz is in his cabin. Cursing quietly to himself Fenriz is attempting to pry his boots off the deck where Worf has nailed them down in his latest salvo in the war of practical jokes waging between him and Fenriz. A soft knock at his cabin door stops him, opening the door Fenriz sees Jeanway standing in the passageway, worry in her eyes. Before he can say anything Jeanway speaks " I need to speak with you, it's important." Puzzled, Fenriz motions for her to enter the small cabin and closes the door behind her.

Turning to face him Jeanway lets the words fall out of her afraid of how Fenriz will act upon hearing what she has to say. " I received a message today from a...friend, Headborg is his name. He's dying and he requests that I see him once more before the end. He's in Bora Bora and the journey will be hazardous and take many months"

" Love, you don't need my say so to take this ship where ever you have a notion to go, especially to see a friend on their deathbed." Fenriz replies.

" We were more than friends, we were....intimate." Jeanway hesitates with the last word her eyes searching Fenriz's face for some hint of his reaction. Stopped in his thoughts for a second Fenriz looks in her eyes and sees the love she has for him. There's no hesitation to his answer " Then there's only one thing for you to do, you must certainly go to his side, the devil be damned if he's in Bora Bora. I'll stand with you to hell and back." Taking her hand in his he leans in and kisses her softly.

" Now we'd best get the crew roused and signal the Pax and the Enterprize, Bora Bora's a long way over the horizon and we're wasting daylight" says Fenriz a smile on his face. Relief filling her being Jeanway smiles at him and allows him to open the door for her and they ascend the rises at the end of the passageway up to the deck.

Edited by fenriz275

~ BACK ON THE TINKERBELLE ~

SolarWind alights on her ship as she did on the Elusive. "Captain WeareBorg, where arst thou my precious charge?" she asks loudly. A sudden explosion of crashing and Klaanging{ :P } metal objects arises from below deck. " I'm here, I'm right here SolarWind" WeareBorg yells from below deck. " Have you been behaving yourself in my absence, my precious?" She asks again, loudly. A silence, no answer from him. " Come up here" she orders him. " Be right there" he answers. More crashing and clanging about below deck is heard. SolarWind now suspects mischief. She goes below deck and follows the noise to the galley. There she sees him, WeareBorg, sitting on the floor surrounded by bowls of food, fruit, gruel, pots of honey, bottles of half drunken wine, breads and cheese strewn all about. Chocolate all over his face, especially around his mouth. He looks up at her. " UH OH" he says. " Gluttonous FOP" she exclaims. " I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I was hungry" he said hastily in his own defense. " There is no excuse for this young man!" she said angrily. " Alright, if your so hungry you are to eat EVERYTING HERE right now." He looked up at the tower of a female and gasped " Everything?" He asked. " Yes, EVERYTHING" . WeareBorg knew if he didn't obey her, there would be H*LL to pay. He began to eat and eat and eat some more. Groaning and belching and stuffing it in at an alarming rate. he was making good progress there for a while. Then he began to turn a light shade of PUSE, then it darkened, to a nice olive green. Burping and belching between bites he looked up at her with the most soulful, sick puppy eyes anyone could imagine. Seeing his obvious distress, SolarWind relented and told him to stop. He immediatley ran past her up the rises and began to hurl and puke over the side.

ok...

that was random...

I don't eat that much....

I never eat breakfast and I eat small dinners...

oh well back to the story...

after hurling green and yellow acidic barf, WEAREBORG says sorry. He just had to have a little snack. He said he didn't intentionally make so much food. He wanted to go back to the training....

SolarWind alights the rises to WeareBorg. Watches the effects of his judgement as he deposits his contents into the Ocean. After the full fledged spewing ceased, then a series of wretches, the poor, little fellow slid down the ballistrade to the deck and lie there prostate. His eyes red and tearing, he looked up at her as she stood over him. " Please SolarWind, I understand now, I won't do THAT AGAIN" he said. She foled her arms in front of her chest and surveyed the pitiful sight. " I have much to do with you, young man, but in time, you SHALL learn. Experience IS the best teacher." She replied.

Now she set her mind on another pressing issue. "WeareBorg?" she asked. " What'd I do now?" he answered. " Oh, Dear, this has nothing to do with you, but I will need your help" She said. WeareBorg sat up from his prone position on the deck and looked at her with anticipation. " Whatever" he replied, waiting for what was coming next.

"I have knowledge of someone who is in need of our assitance". She said to him WeareBorg's interest peaked. " OUR help?" he asked. "Yes" she replied. He then wondered what she meant by 'OUR' assistance. She continued " The forces of EEvil that held you so tightly in it's grip causes much pain and illness in this world. There is a man, we must help deliver from it's grip, also. " Who is it, do I know him?" He asked. " No, I think not, but you will in time" She said with a smile on her face. " Are you still a willing student WeareBorg?" She asked. " OH Yes Maam, yes I am" he answered. " Good, I thought as much" she said. " Now you go clean yourself, your a sight" She intructed him. WeareBorg went below to his cabin, undressed, washed himself of the splashed,dried vomit all over his body, put on a clean set of clothes and returned to SolarWind on deck. " I'm ready when you are Maam" he said as he saluted her. In a flash of light, the ship was transported to the South Pacific. Amidst a group of islands know as French Polynesia. Just off shore, one in particular known as 'Borabora'. She stood at the rail and pointed " There she said to WearBorg" He looked and saw a small island, golden, white sand beach, palm trees and a group of thatched , roof huts. " He is there" she said. " Who?" he asked. She continued. " A man who is in as much need of you as you are of him" she said. " My DAD?" He asked. She smiled down on him an continued. " No Dear, but a man who as you are, without family. He needs a son as you need a father."

WeareBorg's curiosity now peaked. He knew nothing of his own father and longed for one, his whole life. Without the guidance of a father he has floundered in life. With not an anchor to keep him from drifting into the currents of EEvil that he has found himself in. As he is, so is HeadBorg. Sick and dying here alone, SolarWind feels she must intervene and help these two longing souls to find each other.

Anchored within sight of the Tinkerbelle is the British ship, the HMS Bonaventure. The Captain lies within sight of it in his hut on the beach. His Malaria makes the motion of the waves and resulting sickness worse so he has taken refuge on dry land for his remaining time. The crew and ship at his disposal at anytime. Longboats are in the water go to and from the ship day and night at beckoned call of Captain HeadBorg. His crew and the natives of this island taking care of him, yet he still longs for a son. Knowing that HeadBorg IS WeareBorg's natural father is not something she will share with the two unsuspecting men, yet. These are things that will be revealed to them in time, without her assistance. Seeing a bright future in store for both HeadBorg and his son WeareBorg she sets WearBorg down magically on the sand in front of his hut. " Go" she says to him and meet your maker" She smiles. "It's all up to you now" she tells him. Knowing the ship and his father are now his to have if he choses it. She watches from the rail as WeareBorg walks to the archway of the hut and enters out of her sight. She WILLS an instant healing of HeadBorg, the malaria is now gone. He is not aware of this yet, but it will be evident to him within a short time.

"Hello??" says WEAREBORG. Looking around, his eyes adjust to te light. He sees an older man. Skinny as bones, and sickly pale, the man got up. He asks "Who are you?". WEAREBORG replies without faltering. "WEAREBORG", "What is you name mister....."?

"Headborg" the old man responds. "what are you doing?" he continues on. "I was sent here by Solar Wind to take care of you."

All of a sudden, there is a rustling behind the hut...

~ Back on the Elusive ~

Bright blue skys above, wind at their backs, the PAX, Enterprize and the Elusive, heading due East across the Atlantic. The Pax adjusts her course to East South East as they sight the Azores, a group of islands off the West coast of North Africa. Then they head directly South along the West coast of Africa towards the Cape of Good Hope. Knowing the dangerous passage through it, Jeanway feels apprehensive and talks with Fenriz and Riker. They had both sailed these waters before and knew them well. Many ships are lost going through this tumultous region of water where the Atlantic and the Indian Oceans mix and churn as they merge. " We have God with us on this Voyage" Fenriz says to her " And Captain nik's assurance that no harm will come to us" That made Jeanway feel more confident and secure. "Perhaps a stop at Cape Town may give us a rest before we continue" She suggested to Fenriz. " Splendid idea" he replied. " We'd best convey this to the PAX and to the Enterpize to see if they have any objections" Jeanway said. She bustled down the deck to her cage of pigeons. First writing on two small pieces of parchment , a message to both her companion ships. She pulled out one pigeon, secured the note to it's leg then let it go from the bow. It flew directly to the PAX and landed. The second bird she let go from the Portside towards the Enterprize. That too landed on the Ambassodor's ship.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

WEAREBORg steps out of the hut with heaeborg. WEAREBORG asks if the old man needs anything. Headborg replies, "If I could only find my son, he disappeared many years ago on the sea.." WEAREBORG took comfort on the man...

Turning to see what was behind the hu, WEAREBORG saw the body of a man.....

He was cut throughout his body, chafed dry lips, and bloody... With HEADborg's help, WEAREBORG dragged the man into the hut. They decided to treat his wounds... They tried to wake him, but they decided not to as they just saw he was uncouncious. They wanted him to rest. They would ask who he was and what he was doing in the morning....

Now they both ate an array of mangoes, coconuts and a feast of fish. Finishing their coconut milk, WEAREBORG went to bed. Headborg had gone to sleep right before....

Solarwind watched from afar....

Edited by WEAREBORG4102

SolarWind watches from the stern of the Tinkerbelle. Observing young WeareBorg and HeadBorg dragging what appears to be a body from the back of the hut around to the front then inside. She thinks to herself " Don't fail me now, my young grasshopper, remember your lessons" The candles are blown out in the hut, all is dark now. She smiles then lays down on her bed of light and goes to sleep.

In the morning, WEAREBORG uses his powers to heal the man. The mysterious man introduces himself as Simrod. He tells his story of a strange group of people from a far away land. A land of darkness. These people are ruled by a strange creature. This creature has cloak of transformation. also this creature has magical powers. Powers used for great evil...

Great evil radiates from the creature's citadels. This account of the land and great perils intrigues WEAREBORG. Without warning, all of a sudden a whirring is heard outside of the hut, and all goes dark.

Nik holds his hand out for the approaching pigeon. He reads the message as he passes the pigeon to the centurion, who whispers something to it and releases it to fly back to the Elusive. In a few minutes, an archer rushes to the deck. He places two gold-shafted arrows into his bow, aims straight at the zenith, and fires. The arrow fly into broad arcs, one towards the Elusive, one towards the Enterprize - each arrow sticks into to main masts of each vessel.

Attached to the arrows are messages. "If you board the Pax, we will conduct you to the shore at the cape. We must be careful! For a certain evil emanates from that place, the likes of which will make the bones of any man grow cold! -nik"

As the shores of the cape draw near, Nik and the centurion carefully scan their eyes over the coast. The oars of the Pax are drawn in, and her sails become limp as she stops. Several archers can be seen lining her bow.

waking up from in a dank hall. Both Simrod and Headborg were not to be found. He was restrained by some mysterious force. "Release the prisoner" said a male voice in the inky black, the voice smooth and calculated. The invisible restraints were released. Sore from his confinement, WEAREBORG tried to stand. But then the voice said "Fool, you can't stand. You are just released of you shackles." WEAREBORg tried as hard as he could to talk back to this evil malevolent being, but to no avail..... He was trapped...

Out of the darkness WeareBorg hears a whispering voice " Do you need me? " It asks. He instantly recognizes it, it was SolarWind.

Edited by SolarWind

"I need you" says WEAREBORG....

"Help the others too please..."

All of a sudden light drenches the room...

Thinking about the map and the new sister in her life. " We must get together to figure out where in the world we are going" Knowing we were in the vicinity of the treasure we must determine together where this island lies. Jeanway scribes yet another message on a piece of parchment at her large wooden desk in her cabin, goes above deck and to the pigeon cage for the second time today. Affixes the message to the pigeon's leg and offs it towards the Enterprize. Seeing it on the rail she waits for a reply from the Ambassador.

Edited by Jeanway

Well b4 sunrise, Headborg awoke to find one of the two misterious visitors missing, seeing the young lad still asleep I slip out of the hut....feeling somewhat stronger now.....why? what kind of witchcraft is this? where did the lad come from? and the new strange ship off-shore? Why did this strange lad suddenly apair? and most of all the young lad strongly resembles a mermaid I once dreamed off! Or was it a dream at all? I order the sailor on watch to gather a search-party quietly with torches lit / cutlass drawn we follow the blood trail into the dark jungle....I don't like strangers suddenly showing up while I'm ill, but if this one bleeds, I know I can get some answers from him....the young lad I can deal with later, he seems familar...and I don't precieve him as a threat. My Yoman reports...strange sounds could be hear coming from the jungle the last few nites and the natives were frightened...the claim a tribe from a naighboring island is canabals and have been known to land on the far side of the island..and hunt and kill people who wonder off alone. Hope to find Simrode b4 they do. Will have to deel with them before leaving the island, not much hope Jeanway will receive my message...althought I used my best bird...seems unlikely. The broken mast/battle damage to the "Bonaventure" almost complete....good crew...outstanding 1st Officer....I was worried they might leave me here to rot, but I think not! Drake's death 5 months ago hit the crew hard.