Sign in to follow this  

As Jeanway heads North along the coast, past the Carolinas, Long Island Sound and around Cape Cod, she heads into Boston. A bustteling Qual. A Forest of masts fill the harbour. Vessels from the far reaches of the earth, docked at the piers and pilings, and moored, scattered about in the center. Smaller longboats winding their ways through the maze. Jeanway orders the sails lightened and finds the ship a place to dock. As they near the pier, some of the crewmen alight in a boat, row to the pier and secure the small boat, standing ready to receive the lines to secure it. Secure now in her slip, Jeanway orders the gangplank down and walks off the ship with Captain Fenriz and Lieutenant Worf. She has business with the QuarterMaster concerning her orders.

At the QuarterMasters Office there is small parcel waiting for her, along with her wages. She anxiously unties the cord and unwraps it. It contains a small brass plaque with the inscription. ~ CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE ACHIEVED THE RANK OF REAR ADMIRAL Lida Jeanway ~. She looks at it, reads it softly to herself the holds it to her chest, exhales and says softly, " Finally". Also enclosed in the pact was a letter from high command. It said: "Greetings Rear Admiral Jeanway, A great Captain has to have the feelings of a magnificient conductor, the brain of a General, infinate practical ability, unquestioned power of Command. She is a Master-sailmaker, master-shipwright, master stevedore. She is her ship's brains, eyes, thoughts and controlling hands. She has complete charge of a Great Seafaring entity, great though so small. In such a manner, it is now your duty. And may God be with you." she thinks to herself, " I may be an Admiral, but I'm still the Captain" Smiling she collects her wages and leaves the office. Fenriz and Worf patiently waiting for her just outside.

With this advancement, comes a new ship. Her beloved 'USS ENTERPRISE' will be surrendered to a new Captain, along with it's crew. She has been commissioned to be Admiral of the U.S.S. ELUSIVE. She brings this news to the ship most hurredly and all are obviously dismayed at the thought of a new Captain. The U.S.S. ELUSIVE awaits her in the harbour. She spends the rest of the day supervising the unloading and loading of her possessions to her new ship. Setteling in to her new Stateroom, examining the ship, it's Wardroom, crew's quarters, galley, cargo holds, armory, battle decks, stores, rigging and sails. This pristeen new ship sparkles and shines with teak and brass. This 5 masted, man-of-war, square- rigged, Barquentine, almost the exact same ship she had just reliquished only without the damaged rigging. She is happy. Captain Fenriz at her one side Lieutenant Worf on the other she stands at the enormous wheel, examines the intricite scrollwork with her hands and looks out over her new acquistion.

Edited by Jeanway

All of a sudden, the EEvil EYe refromed from the mists of the sea fog....

I'm bulletproof!!!

SolarWind blows through the mist and exposes the 'EEvil Eye' She can see all that is wrong in this world.

Captain WAB has troubles and must try to get along with those around him. More can be gained by co-operation and respect than trying to blow everyone out of the water. Captain nik, simplify the flowery language so the simple folk can follow the story. Too much Sun makes a desert, my friend. Jeanway, shut up. Tina get back to business. Fenriz talk more. Worf, well, he's Worf, what can I say :blink: ILikeSeven, where are you? HarryKim, I thought you were WAB's right hand man?

SolarWind dissipates over the Sea and is gone up through a water spout as quickly as she came.

Captain, s log Suplimental

After 20 minutes of cannon blazing and explosions a silence returned over the calm ocean.

As I stoop on the rear deck, looking through my spyglass the smoke of destruction slowly disappears.

There is was… that so called mighty EEvil Eye, all teared apart, cracked masts, shattered hull’s a and demon like cry from it.

But instead of sinking, the remains (of what used to be a ship) disappear into a thick fog.

Suddenly a pigeon lands before my feet.

It had a message on one of his legs, I bent over and took the little scroll from its feet and started to read it.

It was from Admiral Jeanway, warning me that The EEvil eye was not a normal ship but a ghost ship, and that it would re-materialise it self in the fog

Suddenly a fear runs through me and I yelled “RAISE ALL SAILS WE HAVE TO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

So we sailed with full sails away from the battle scene heading east in search of a save haven somewhere at a Dutch Colony.

That evening me and my officers discussed the battle we had done (together with so romulan ale) as we spoke a brilliant idée came to me, I discussed with my first officer Hangon and together we agreed to it.

We shall return to battle with the EEvil eye, but this time we will fight it with his own weapons, we only have to find it, but we will and we will be Victorious

-To be Continued-

Capt. ILIKESEVEN out

(The dutch ship BATAVIA)

post-18-1084906526.jpg

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

The Ambassador is startled because she was not expecting the Pax to come so close..With her mind hungover from and the Ghost ship Black Pear still under repairs she replys to Captain Nik

"Well its about time Boys! The Pearl needs a couple of dace for repairs still but we would be honored to blow up the other Enterprise.Dang that Jeanway! She thinks she could kill and destroy the Pirate Queen of the high seas. Would you gentleman like some lunch?"

The Pax floats listlessly outside of Boston Harbor, unseen in the morning fog. Her sails sag in the calm, and her oars drag still in the water as she drifts. The centurion stands at the helm, resting a single hand on the tiller, his downcast eyes staring at a point on the deck about two meters in front of him. Hannibal stands at the bow, silently staring towards the harbor. At the stern of the ship, Nik sits on the railing, his legs hanging over the edge. With his elbows on his knees, he rests his head in both hands and stares blankly into the dark water. Occassionaly, Hannibal turns as if to say something, stops, and then resumes his silent watch.

Aboard the USS Elusive, a familiar parrot sits patiently on the wheel. A small gold cannister is tied with a leather thong to its leg.

Aboard the HMS Enterprize, a gold-shafted arrow sticks into the center of the wheel. A piece of parchment is tied near the tip with a piece of gold thread.

It says" Doomed is the Pirates who cross our path,because hell is awaiting"

The Enterprize sits and waits with the Pax who is off thier port bow..

The cannons are ready the men are nervous.Battle is inevitable

It says" Doomed is the Pirates who cross our path,because hell is awaiting"

The Enterprize sits and waits with the Pax who is off thier port bow..

The cannons are ready the men are nervous.Battle is inevitable

At the appearance of the glorious Enterprize, Nik looks up sharply and smiles broadly. He runs amidships and Hannibal rushes to his side. His eyes blaze wildly as Hannibal speaks.

"Greetings, most excellent Ambassador!" Nik and Hannibal bow to the Enterprize. "Our quest is perilous but the rewards great! However, we must await the arrival of our direction."

The Pax's oars move, and the Pax pivots slightly so that her starboard side is towards the harbor.

"Ambassador," Hannibal starts, "We humbly ask you to place your brave vessel on our port side with you bow towards the harbor. This evening, will you join us aboard the Pax for a glorious re-union? It is one that has not taken place in a millenium! We will prepare a feast for you and your first officer. The Fates await us, excellent Ambassador! Join us this evening, and all will become clear!"

Nik, Hannibal, and the Centurion all bow low and wait patiently for the Ambassador's answer, broad smiles on all their faces.

GLORIOUS, in full sail, new crew aboard, 'The USS ELUSIVE' makes her way out of the Qual the following morning. Wind at her back, Jeanway, Fenriz and Worf, stand at the wheel. Course set to the North, past Provincetown at the tip of the Cape, then on to George's Bank, to rendevous with a French Cargo Frigate, ' The Laeisz ', on it's way to the mouth of the Hudson, for an exchange of wines and spices. A short voyage planned to test the sea worthiness of her new charge. No incident occured and 'The ELUSIVE' returned to Boston with her hold full. As she entered the harbour, she passed 'The USS ENTERPISE', now under repair and awaiting it's new Captain. The orders have been issued to a prospective candidate but as of yet no reply has been received. Her recommendation to High Command was honored and assessment of his credentials proved him worthy. If his response is not favorable another candidate will be asked, perhaps a gentleman with a Large EGO may accept. :drool:

Pondering the whereabouts of her allies, nik, Tina, ILikeSeven and that Ghastley Ghost ship, ' The EEVIL EYE '. She gazes South. "I hope they are alright" she whispers. She looks at Fenriz, he too shares this same concern and it shows on his face. They hold each other as they watch the harbour dim then darken, the lit portholes of a hundred sailing ships all around them, reflecting in the water like glowing snakes, a magnificent sight.

All of a sudden the EEvil EYe Rises out of the sea mists (again) and opens fire on Jeanway and her ship... Ghost pirates pilage the ship and disappear...

The ghost ship sails away......

Solar Wind materializes and undoes all the EEvil. Spins the " EEVIL Eye" up into a huge waterspout and plops him down again in the Mediterranian Sea, thousands of miles from Jeanway. Erases all memory of the event in Captain WAB's thick head then vanishes again in the mist.

At the appearance of the glorious Enterprize, Nik looks up sharply and smiles broadly. He runs amidships and Hannibal rushes to his side. His eyes blaze wildly as Hannibal speaks.

"Greetings, most excellent Ambassador!" Nik and Hannibal bow to the Enterprize. "Our quest is perilous but the rewards great! However, we must await the arrival of our direction."

The Pax's oars move, and the Pax pivots slightly so that her starboard side is towards the harbor.

"Ambassador," Hannibal starts, "We humbly ask you to place your brave vessel on our port side with you bow towards the harbor. This evening, will you join us aboard the Pax for a glorious re-union? It is one that has not taken place in a millenium! We will prepare a feast for you and your first officer. The Fates await us, excellent Ambassador! Join us this evening, and all will become clear!"

Nik, Hannibal, and the Centurion all bow low and wait patiently for the Ambassador's answer, broad smiles on all their faces.

The AMbassador,in full dress uniform waves at the boys from the Enterprize..The Pax is a fast good ship,she thinks.

"Steer it towards the port boys" She yells at her crew "I have buisiness on the pax"

" I would gladly join your cause .We are armed and ready.We are fast and we are manned with the finist in the fleet!..I am ready to hunt !

She also begins to notice how cute Nik is getting

But on to business

"First officer Drago,please join me on the Pax

BTW Nik...Y'all need any more Rum ? :drool:

NOW THROW HARRY KIM OFF THE SIDE PLEASE

We're now in the RPG section!!!

What? :drool: Since when? Well, I guess that's better than being closed altogether. Are we all role playing? I thought we were telling a story. Now I'm confused, again :drool:

The AMbassador,in full dress uniform waves at the boys from the Enterprize..The Pax is a fast good ship,she thinks.

"Steer it towards the port boys" She yells at her crew "I have buisiness on the pax"

" I would gladly join your cause .We are armed and ready.We are fast and we are manned with the finist in the fleet!..I am ready to hunt !

She also begins to notice how cute Nik is getting

But on to business

"First officer Drago,please join me on the Pax

BTW Nik...Y'all need any more Rum ? :drool:

NOW THROW HARRY KIM OFF THE SIDE PLEASE

A rope with gold interweave is tossed to a deckhand on the Enterprize and tied to a gold cathead on the Pax.

Hannibal steps forward with Nik and speaks.

"Now, excellent Ambassador, we must wait, for the bearer of our course has yet to arrive. In the meantime, we have a small gift for you."

A rope is tossed over the fore yardarm of the Enterprize, and a large, locked barrel is hoisted from the Pax and swung to the Enterprize. Nik leaps into the air and lands deftly on the rope adjoining the two vessels. Balancing easily, he draws a key from his breastplate and tosses it to the Ambassador. Leaping backwards, Nik lands on the deck beside Hannibal.

As Nik and Hannibal stand motionless on the Pax looking at the Enterprize, the centvurion directs workers about her deck. A long table is set up amidship with an emerald cloth and decorated with blossoms of the South American continent. As the two vessels continue to wait, the smell of delicious cooking wafts from below deck on the Pax.

The Ambassador catches the key..And what was in the chest?

Dresses... The Ambassador squeals with delight because they were all so beautiful,some were silk otheres were woven out of finer cloths..All were extraorinly beautiful..

" I will wear one tonight" She says to Hannibal and Capt Nik with a wink

And i too have also have a gift for you " She tosses over a small purse and in the purse was ...a map

Thats the third island off a chain in the Carrabein called atsway key. Its a nice vacation spot if you are ever in a jam. Go there..There is food and supplys and also lots of treasure hidden. Jack told me about it ...reluctintly and i share it with you"

Till Tonight!

::she walks towards her quaters and opens the door and examines all thre pretty dresses::

(OT: Can i keep adding the Black pearl as my accoumponng Vessel)

Jeanway, fatigued and weary from the past few days, sleeps soundly in her sling. She awakes refreshed and begins her day as usual. Washing at her commode, dressing and taking her breakfast at her table in her cabin as she always does. TAP TAP. She hears on her door " Enter", she says, with a mouthful of fruit. Fenriz enters. " Come join me" she says. He sits at her table and they enjoy fresh baked bread, beans, cheese and strong coffee. " Admiral?" She hears someone calling. She gets up and opens the door. "Yes?" There is a Patagonian sitting atop on the railing midships. I believe it has a message tied to it's leg". " I'll be right there" she said. " Fenriz, you finish eating, I will return shortly" she tells him. " He, with a fully stuffed mouth, nods his head, not looking up from his plate". Jeanway goes to the bird, removes a small, gold cannister from its leg, kisses him atop his plume, runs her hand down it's back, he flys off, screeching. Back in her cabin now, she sits at her table, flips open the top of the cannister, pulls out a message. " Please grace our table this evening, Tina will also be there and is willing to talk, will await your arrival, hope all is well. Signed in gold, Captain nik". This news obviously pleased her. "We'd best get under sail if we want to be there" she said to Fenriz. He, still chowing-down, nods his head.

Jeanway thinks to herself. Thought bubble appears above her head: Tina, OH My. Everytime we have an encounter, it ends badly. I hope her time in the Caymans with Jack has mellowed her mood. Last time she was certainly, ' Ox-Eyed" and " White-armed" with me. { meaning she was a shrew }

Later, back on deck, Jeanway directs the bowsonsmate, Riker, of their destination. Lieutenant Riker has acompanied her on this new ship, unsual practice but sometimes done. The new crew, is already climbing the masts, untieing the sails and letting them drop. They drift through and out of the harbour at full sail, out onto the Bay, North around the Cape and out onto the open Ocean, course set South to the Carribean at full tilt.

Edited by Jeanway

ATTENTION PLAYERS: I would like to change the name of out little, sea going epoc. Since we've been moved to RPG's, we are are now role-playing. I'm not upset anymore. I'd like to change the name of the Thread to........." SEA-TREK ". WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK? Fenriz, nik, Tina, ILikeSeven, Weareborg, Solar Wind, Harry Kim. Who'd I forget? Well, just tell me here, OK?

' SEA TREK '

Edited by Jeanway

The High Ambassador sits at her desk deciding what dress to use at the dinner to night

"Somthing maybe to fight with" Jeanway was coming and you know what that means..

"FUN" she throws a dish at the wall..She was such a selfish little twit that Jeanway.Not following orders,not caring that she was outranked by yours trully"

::she throws her dress against the couch in the corner::

Darn it ! I may just wear my uniform

Wolfing down the rest of his food Fenriz follows Admiral Jeanway up on deck. Standing slightly behind her while she gives orders to Riker and her new second officer, a man called Chakotay The ex-pirate studies the man, there's a quiet sense of confidence about the man, "Not quite as jovial as Riker was but the man certainly know his business." Fenriz notes to himself, " I wonder if he plays poker?"

Saluting the Admiral Chakotay begins directing the crew in their work and they scramble to obey his orders. Moving forward Fenriz joins Jeanway at the rail overlooking the deck when he notices Worf come storming up the rises from below deck. Leaning on the rail Fenriz watches Worf stomp around the deck, growling at the crew. Chuckling to himself, Fenriz decides that paying the powder monkeys a silver dollar each to hide the Klingon's boots every night wasn't a waste of money. Seeing the commotion on deck Jeanway turns to Fenriz and calmly asks "I suppose you have no idea what this is all about do you?"

"Oh yes, just a war of wills."he answers shrugging slightly.

Roaring in frustration the Klingon disappears below deck continuing his search. Looking at the ex-pirate with a raised eyebrow her eyes smiling she asks " And that also explains why the door to your cabin was torn off it's hinges this morning?"

Answering her with a smile she turns away from him and looks out over the deck, the crew readying the Elusive for the next leg of it's journey. Pushing aside the urge to laugh out loud she says "Well just see that this doesn't get out of hand, the ship's carpenter has better things to do then clean up after you and Worf."

Bowing to her Fenriz stands next to her at the balustrade and puts his hand over hers on the rail and they look together out over the deck at the horizon in the distance. Still smiling Fenriz wonders exactly how the warrior will retaliate in this light-hearted war of practical jokes the two of them are waging against one another. Rubbing his sore shoulder from when he had to break down his cabin door when the Klingon nailed it shut on him, Fenriz laughs again to himself and looks out over the water. With it's sails full and a strong wind the Elusive is making good speed towards it's rendezvous with the Pax and the Enterprize.

Edited by fenriz275

At the setting of the sun, several torches about the Pax are lit. The minstrel takes his place at the stern – this time with a violin – playing a low melody. With the Pax and the Enterprize securely fastened together at the Pax’s starboard side, a gangplank is extended between the two, and is covered with a purple carpet.

While Hannibal waits patiently at the gangplank for the Ambassador, Nik and the Centurion scan the skies off the portside. As they squint into the distance, the Centurion speaks.

“There!” He says, as he points slightly north. Nik follows his finger and nods, spotting the black speck above the horizon. As the daylight wanes, Nik and the centurion shift their gaze from the speck to the horizon. After several minutes a very faint light can be seen.

The speck grows larger and approaches the Pax. As it approaches, its shape is revealed to be that of a bird. The bird approaches, and is now easily recognizable as a beautiful parrot. Nik extends his arm, and the parrot alights on it. From below deck, a worker brings a gold platter of fruits and sets it on the railing in front of Nik. The parrot hops to the railing and begins eating.

The light on the horizon grows closer, and can be recognized as a fine, new vessel of the seas. She glides swift and true across the waters. The vessel is not the USS Enterprise of the former Commodore Jeanway. Nik raises his eyebrows and nod approvingly as the vessel approaches. He and the centurion glance swiftly back at the Enterprize then resume their watch – the Pax lying directly between the Enterprize and the new vessel approaching.

::she throws her dress against the couch in the corner::

The dress hits the couch, slides to the floor, and several large diamonds roll out.....

::the ambassador looks stunned and grabs the jewels that were sewn into the top of the dress::

DRAGO!!!!!!!

::her first officer runs in and stands at attention::

"Get me GARAK the indian tailor we picked up in Barbados..and have him fix my dress ASAP":;she tosses him the dress::