Sign in to follow this  

Great just what i need.Says the Ambassador as she steps foward.A quest and an annoying sister!

The ambassador steps foward and grabs the jem..Her first officer DRAGO(not Dragon) steps behind are as they walk up the hill where the hags were standing..Off to another Adventure...

Well come one she yelss back to he crew

(OOC:One more time i am subjected to being a wuss or getting demeaned.I am going to not post anymore.Don't take poetic licsnse with the character please..Its MY chacracter..and DO get the names right)

Your in or your out

You have chosen your fate

Begin to participate

Before it's too late

We're telling a story

You have licence too

You may speak for us

As we have spoken for you

Edited by Jeanway

~ The Spy, Seska ~

During the past few months many assumptions have been made. Seska's being the eevil sister and the other the good. Because fate had turned Seska to a life of trickery and deceit, that title naturally was laid upon her head. In the past dealings with her, Jeanway never knew she was her sister. Seska's reputation for obtaining information was well known. You see the rich have their channels in the bedrooms of the poor.

Jeanway's deal with her allowed Seska to gain information, unknowingly about her own heritage. While she was present onboard the PAX, the two halves of the map, fell briefly into her hands, she was able to read it. With her knowledge of maps and the like she instantly was able to determine that which it took the others to become aware of these many months. Seska knew where the Treasure Island was.

Seska and her new confidant, Ilikeseven planned to follow the three ships, well out of view, across the Atlantic, around the Cape and directly to the Island of Madagascar. Seska has known, all along where to find the treasure. On the first evening that Jeanway was invited and given her half of the map, Seska overheard Captain nik tell her that Jeanway had recent dealings with her other sister. Dealings concerning deceit and rewards. Eventhough Captain ink was not certain of her identity or whereabouts. Instantly Seska knew , as did Jeanway, that she, Seska, was the third sister. This would have made the information Captain nik gave her, incorrect. Over the centuries many entities had possession of the curse and at one point one of them distorted the truth in order to keep the curse alive for as long as possible. Any two of the sisters could read the map. Feeling a sense of entitlement to 50% of the treasure not to the 20% Jeanway and her had agreed upon was incentive enough to keep herself hidden from the other two for as long as possible.

Shortly after the three ships arrived at the island, went to shore and into the jungle, the Batavia arrived just North of them on that same coast. Deboarded and began their trek up the mountain, only from the other side. They also were now reaching the summit well out of sight of the others. Seska shared all this information with ILikeSeven and since they were in love, they both agreed to this plan. So now, Seska saw her chance to get half of the treasure, not a third, or a fifth as she had agreed to. If she could rid herself of one of her sisters her plan would work. Knowing there had to be two sisters present to get it. Since her and Jeanway already knew one and other, her only solution was to get rid of The Ambassador.

Slowly Seska and me sneaked behind the bushes to watch the other Party who were searching for that treasure

Treasure hmmm.. how big will it be? will it be gold or jewels "wild fantasies run through ILS mind as thinks of the TREASURE!!, he could be one of the richest Dutch in the caribic.

I prommest to help seska to get 50% of the loot and she would share some with me, but why share if i could have it ....all.....

But how will i do that? hmmm that problem i will deal later with

Looking through the branches of the bushes i could see Admiral she carries the map, reads it and looks around

"Do it my love" Seskes whispers to me "Do it, shoot her"

I took my .44 Musket and slowly i pulled back the flint, closed my right eye( yes i am lefthandet)

and starting to aim than a brilliant idee :nono: pops up in my mind, after Seska gets the Treasure i will take it from her and it will all be mine <_<

Slowly Jeanway gets in range for my bullet, behind me i can hear Seska,s nervous breath, i focus on my target and pull the trigger......................

Standing about the two hand-shaped gems firmly embedded in the rock, all grows quiet for a few moments, as the Erinyes circle high overhead, their voices no longer heard.

Suddenly, Nik and the crewmembers snap their heads upward at a higher point on the mountain. Hannibal immediately draws his scimitar, and the centurion his axe. With a brief look of terror in his eyes, Nik dives in front of the Admiral just as the sound of a shot rings out. Taking the shot in his chest, he falls to the ground.

The two archers with Nik each quickly draw an arrow and fire into the brush overhead. The arrows catch ILS’s shirt below the armpits and pin him to a large tree behind him. Hannibal rears back, and with a shout, throws his scimitar. The large blade spins through the air towards ILS. It sticks hard in the tree between his legs with the hilt upward and the blade barely touching his crotch.

With ILS immoveable, the centurion tosses Hannibal his broadsword and they both race into the woods after Seska.

Looking upward, they see the Erinyes diving directly towards Seska, shrieking wildly as they dive.

(OOC:One more time i am subjected to being a wuss or getting demeaned.I am going to not post anymore.Don't take poetic licsnse with the character please..Its MY chacracter..and DO get the names right)

(also OOC:

Aw, c'mon, Tinadoll! Don't leave. We neeeeeeed you! You have to help make the story. Without you, we're all just a bunch of schmucks running around in the woods.

Also, NOBODY here thinks of you as anything less than a wuss! We're too afrraid

of you kicking our a** to even think such a thought.

C'mon.... don't go! Awwwwww!

::hangs his head..... kicks a rock:: )

Edited by nik

~ At The Summit ~

Two shots rang out, from the darkness. Jeanway could hear it whiz past her and then she saw The Ambassador fall to the ground, with a thud. <_< Jeanway crouched down, as did all the other members of the party. Pray, nik who was still argueing with the 3 Hags, he was hit in the chest but since he's already dead it only knocked him down momentarily. His brass breastplate didn't hurt either. Fenriz, immediately tackled Jeanway and covered her with his body on the ground. " Stay down" he said to her. Worf, Hannibal, the Centurian and Dragon rushed to the place where the flashes had come from, soon followed by Fenriz, after he made sure Jeanway was alright. The Erines flew into the jungle from the air. Jeanway remained on the ground but lifted her head just enough to see her new sister, lying face down in a pool of blood. Jeanway crawled over to her. Said her name, " Tina, Tina, are you alright?" Jeanway put her hand on her sister's back. No words came from her mouth. Only a groan of pain.

Much commotion and yelling was heard coming from beyond Jeanway's view. It was dark in the jungle at night. Their torches, were shining but only at the summit, where they were all gathered, around the crumbled statues. The men's voices were heard coming closer, Worf's was the loudedest, his booming voice saying "Come on now, quit struggeling or I'll snap you in two like a twig" Fenriz and Dragon were dragging another person back also, a woman. Jeanway and nik, now standing, watched as they saw Worf, Dragon and Fenriz Hannibal and the Centurian dragging Seska and a bloody ILikeSeven into the torchlight. " It was an accident" ILikeSeven kept saying over and over. " Don't hurt me you big Klingon monkey" Worf retalieated to that little insult with a punch to the jaw. ILikeSeven was out cold, but Worf just kept dragging him by one arm into the torchlight.

"Anyone else out there?" Jeanway asked. " Not that we can see or hear, Maam" Said Worf. Jeanway and Fenriz and Dragon rushed to the Ambassador's side, turned her over and saw that she had been shot in the shoulder, was bleeding very badly and was unconcious. She also had a nasty gash to the forehead, from a large boulder she struck when she fell. Jeanway sat on the ground and put the Ambassador's head on her lap. " Oh, my dear, dear sister" She said to her as she wiped the blood from her face with her hankerchief. " What do we do now?" She asked Fenriz.

Seska, now seeing that her rival was down, not caring that she also was her sister, she said to jeanway. " Looks like you and I will be the ones to get the treasure" Jeanway said back to Seska. " Is that what this is about?" Seska didn't answer, just turned her head away from Jeanway and looked over at nik, who was standing there watching, the Hags laughing.

Captain nik, obviously distraught at the prospect that perhaps all this was for naught. Jeanway knew that wasn't the case and said to Captain nik " Seska is my sister" Hannibal then spoke and said. " The teasure awaits us,we must act now, for the light of as single star will shine upon the place where it lay. To wait, would mean one more year before the light will shine on it again. We must do this NOW."

Knowing he was also to get his reward and had waited nearly a thousand years to be release from this curse on his family, Jeanway looked at Seska and said " You must accompany me to the Grotto, since the treasure will only be revealed to two of the same generation". Seska, more than willing said " I'm here, let's do it" They both turned their heads towards Captain nik, now having a look of relief on his face.

Edited by Jeanway

as i wake up the first thing i feel is a terrible pain in my jaws, as the blurry sight of me sharpens the first thing i see was a big smelly klingon, now i remember he was th one who knocked me out,ohh is i wasn,t tied up i would give it to him, that brainless monkey, but , but were is seska and did i hit my target, when i tried to get up in noticed that my leggs also were tied up,

SESKA,...SESKA, where are you my dear, suddenly the klingon walked toward me and hit me againg on my face, and again everything turns black...........

Returning from the brush, Hannibal wipes off his scimitar and sheaths it. Seeing Nik face down in the dirt, his eyes go wide and he runs up to his still form. Hannibal rolls Nik over. Nik's eyes are closed, but he breaths. Hannibal scans him to find a lead shot embedded in his bronze breastplate. Smiling, Hannibal helps Nik to sit. Removing the breastplate and Nik’s shirt, Hannibal reveals a large, deep-purple bruise the size of an orange on Nik’s chest just below his left pectoral muscle. Nik winces as Hannibal touches the spot.

“Even the dead can break ribs.” He says. “You must be more careful m’lord! It would be a great loss to have come so far only to lose your parts.” Hannibal removes the long red sash tied about his head and wraps it tightly about Nik’s midsection. He helps Nik to stand. As Nik and Hannibal walk towards Seska, they are stopped as the Erinyes suddently land between them and Seska - their unfurled wings flapping wildly as they do so.

“You shall not have her!” They hiss. “She is ours! She is driven by greed and lust for gold. She must be punished. She must be tortured.”

Nik’s eyes flare angrily and he inhales sharply as Hannibal shouts.

“No!” He says indignantly. “She is the third, also the bearer of the map! You MUST allow her to pass! Without her, we are doomed.”

The old hags cackle mysteriously as they sneer at Nik. “We care nothing for your fate!” They say. “Justice must be paid. We must be allowed to fulfil our tasks.” As they speak, a chill wind picks up in the forest. Their wings spread menacingly, and they appear to grow in size as their eyes glow a fiery red. The snakes in their hair rear up and hiss loudly.

Nik glances quickly at Hannibal and steps forward. A startled look appears on Hannibal’s face as speaks. “M’lord?” He says, his face a mixture of surprise and fear.

Nik looks back at Hannibal – this time longer more sharply. Hannibal falters as he speaks.

“The lord of the Pax says… ‘Take me instead.’” The centurion looks up in surprise and the archers each quickly draw and load an arrow into their bows. Nik glances back at them and they lower their arrows… and their heads.

“We can do nothing to the dead!” The old women gasp. “He is nothing to us!”

“You seek to repay vice with torture, do you not?” Hannibal asks. “He can be… tortured.” Hannibal chokes on his words. “You saw his injury! Yes, he cannot be killed, for that is done, but that is not what you do!” Hannibal steps forward and speaks in a whisper. “You know this to be true.”

The Erinyes squint at Hannibal until their eyes are slits, and they look back at Nik. Throwing back their heads, they laugh a hideous, miserable, screetching laugh.

“Very well!” They say. “It is as you say. The woman filled with lust for gold may proceed. We will take the captain, and do as we please!” Hannibal steps to face Nik. He puts a hand on Nik’s shoulder, as Nik places a hand on his. They nod solemnly to each other.

As Hannibal steps back, his head hanging, the Erinyes surround Nik, cackling wildly. With bony fingers, they caress his face and coo tauntingly. He looks straight up into the night sky. The old women grab Nik, and – spreading their dark wings wide – leap into the air, carrying Nik with them. They fly straight up and then to the water. Their laughter fades into the night as they fly towards the ocean.

Hannibal stands next to the centurion, their heads hung low. The centurion steps forward and speaks slowly.

“The star of Hercules approaches it’s zenith. The time is now.”

“The emerald hands on the mountain….” Hannibal begins, “They are meant for but two people.” He looks over at Seska and the Admiral. “Place your hands on them.”

Hannibal steps back beside the centurion. They both look sadly into the night sky….

Edited by nik

~ The GROTTO ~

Jeanway lifts The Ambaasador's head off her lap and places it gently on the ground beside her. Stands and brushes off her uniform. " Come on" she says to Seska. They both stand in front of the Emerald hand, each placing a hand on it.

Suddenly a portal appears in the side of the mountain. With what appears to be a liquid center. " Go" nik instructs them. Each in turn they step through and disappear inside. Once inside they find themself standing atop a long, stone spiral steps that decend down into the darkness. They hold out their torches and begin to walk down them cautiously.

Once at the bottom, they are in front of a huge, stone archway, they enter it and continue down a long tunnel at the end a set of large wooden doors, also an Emerald hand imbedded in. " Put your hand up" Jeanway says to Seska. As she also puts her hand on it. The doors open. They both stand in Awe at the sight before them.

An enormous room. In the center a green, glowing pool of water. A waterfall feeding it from the far end. Green liquid drips from it's stone ceiling. They walk to it's far side and can see a set of stone stairs leading down into the water. A stream of light from and opening in the moutain top shines onto what appears to be something gold at the bottom of the pool. " There" Jeanway points. Seska looks. "That's it" she replies. They both begin their decent into the pool. Stopping briefly to balance the torches between some boulders. As they enter the water, the level begins to drop until by the bottom of the steps the pool was dry. They run to the center which is now dry. Pick up a small chest, by a handle at both ends and they run back to the steps, side by side as the ground begins to rumble and the mountain shakes. " Let's get the H*ll out of here" Jeanways says. They run up the steps out of the room and down the tunnel to the spiral stone steps. The run side by side, up them, taking two at a time. Holding onto the chest by the handles with torches in their other hands. Finally, reaching the top, they run through the liquid portal. They were out. " We got it" Seska said to nik, who was standing right where he was when they first entered. He heaved a sigh of relief. " Good" he answered.

Suddenly, an explosion blew the top of the mountain up into the sky. Followed by sparks and smoke. " She's gonna blow" Fenriz yelled " Let's get out of here". They all looked up at the sky in horror. Worf quickly picked up the Ambassador's limp body tucked it under one arm then with a knife, cut the leather straps around IlikeSeven's legs so he could run. Everyone headed for the path, running as fast as the could. Occasionall looking back over their shoulders to see if the fire was coming down the mountain yet. They ran and ran, some tripping and falling but getting right back up and continuing to run. Jeanway and Seska still carrying the chest between them. Finally reaching the beach, the full moon illuminating everything they all got into the longboats and began to row out to their ships. Jeanway taking good care the The Ambassador's head lay on her lap she stoked her hair as she opened her eyes and looked up at her sister. " You'll be alright, it's not a serious wound, the Doc will take a look at you once we get back on my ship." The Ambassador smiled up at Jeanway then closed her eyes again. Jeanway keeping a close eye on her all the while. " Yes, she will be alright" she said to herself.

Edited by Jeanway

Light..Beautiful ..peace..

Christina wake up....

No..Let me die..my freinds abaondoned me here to die.All they want is the treasure,,All i want is my fathers honor restored

You must wake up,,

She opens her eyes to see Drago her commander, Rowing her away from the beach to the Enterprize where the Doctor Neil.. is waiting

Uggg She says..Her side wet from blood..Remind me never to take initative and help them..they all look back to the beach where Jeanway ,Nik and hannibal ae there fighting there way through the mists towards the treasure

::She turns back to Drago:: once we board..Set sail for home

What about them :Drago says::

What about them?..I think they want gold and glory..Let them have it..i can't wait to tell about this to the Abmiralty at home

::They board the Enterprize and she sails into the sunset away to home::

(And if you think you have seen the last of me..you have another thing coming)

Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

As the band of explorers approach the beach, they see the Pax drifting half-a-furlong out. Hannibal and the centurion gasp at what they see. The Erinyes, finished with Nik, have deposited him on the deck of the Pax. They have not just tortured Nik, however. In the short time away, they have also destroyed the mighty Pax. The Pax’s sails are torn, and the shreds ripple in the breeze. Her oars float splintered and broken about her. The silver shields once adorning her side are dented and covered with soot. Her deck lies warped and cracked. Her gold figurehead is now covered with thick moss. It is as though the Pax has not been cared for in decades. Her fore and aft masts are broken and drag in the water behind her. The Pax lists awkwardly to one side. Black smoke drifts from her hold amidships. In the center is Nik. He sits on the deck with his head hanging, resting his chin on his bare chest. His breastplate and shirt have been removed, and he is covered with welts and claw marks. His bloodied hands are chained to the mast above his head. His locks are matted against his head with sweat and blood. Blood drips from his mouth, soaking his tattered black pants. He breaths in gasps.

The centurion snaps to one of the archers. “We must retrieve the Pax!” he says quickly. “Fire the grapple!”

The archer pulls a thick-shafted arrow from his quiver. At the back of the arrow, a thin, gold-stranded rope is attached, and this rope ends in a long coil. He places the arrow into his bow, takes aim, and fires. The arrow sticks firm into the bow of the Pax, trailing the rope behind it. The centurion and Hannibal grab the rope and begin pulling the Pax to shore.

Up to their knees in water, the centurion and the archers leap aboard the Pax. Hannibal shoves it outward and leaps aboard as it drifts slowly. The centurion runs to the remaining mast. With a swing of his axe, the centurion cuts Niks chains, and he falls to his side on the deck. The centurion then runs below deck, where he finds the crew of the Pax undamaged, but chained by the Erinyes. Hannibal runs to Nik. Kneeling, he examines him.

“M’Lord….” Is all he can say as he watches his captain.

Um I never gave the order to fire

OW::gets stitched up by Dr Niel::

Jeanway and her crew reach the ship, gently handling the ambasidors body up the the gangway, As Worf escorts ILS to the brig the rest of the crew carry the Ambasiders body to medical as Jeanway and Seska follow. The medical orderly motions for them to put the body on the table with a thud. As the doctor, turns from wiping his hands, asks what happened? "Jeanway explains that she was shot you fool, can't you see?" "My dear Capt'n" the docotr says, "if you would so kindly bring forth the Rum So as to see wether the bullet has stayed or wrent out of the wound." The Captain, Upset passes the rum to the orderly, who proceeds to pour the rum on the wound causing the sister to scream in pain from the bite of the elixer. With that the doctor takes a swig passes the bottle to his assistant and asks for the knife. With steady hands the surgeon cuts open the wound, his assistant starts to spread sand around at the doctors feet to soak up the blood.

Dropping the knife to the table and receiving the wound probe from his mouth, thw assistant doses it with Rum. "Me Dear", says the dotor to the Ambasador, "this is going to sting" as a worried look of dispair grips her face looking for and finding her sister beside, saying its okay, I'm here and i'm not going anywhere, Go to it Doctor, says the Capt'n." with that the Doctorprobes the wound, pulling out bits of tattered cloth, till at last he finds the ball, with swiftness and deft (OOC: Let me roll my dice, lets see Wits=3+medicine=3=6 Difficulty 7 4successes) pops the ball out of the hole and into the spitun saying at least our ghosts won't get this one. He looks at the ambasador and says" The easy part id done the rest is up to you" Rest and eat tomorrow and after and you wilst be fine, do not and ye shall surely die. The doctor turns cleans his hands in the water steps outside and lights his pipe proping one foot on the rail[/color] :eek: <_< :nono:

Hi Doc Neil

great job!

Please read above..Pm me and lets Edit together! AndLets keep with the flow <_<

Tina

It has been three days and the Ambassaodr has gotten a little better. Her wound was healing as well as can be exected on the ship as they were speading towards home..In about three more days they would be around the Horn..

I hope we won't bump into Jeanway or any of her gang of merry men.. I can't belive my sister could leave me there to die.She turns over heartsick. When i get home i am going to strip her of her honor in front of the Councel

She feels sorry for The Pax and her crew.She hopes they are ok..

~ Jeanway and Seska ~

The longboat pulls up alongside the Elusive. The gate of the ballistrade is opened and a ladder is placed there. Jeanway and her sister Seska to climb up first. Followed by Fenriz, Worf and the crewmen. The chest is passed up to Worf as he debarks. He carries the chest to Jeanway's quarters and is followed by her and Seska. Seska wanting to discuss how it should be divided now since the other sister has departed. Seska immediately says to her " I think the original agreement should no longer be in force since so much has changed since then." Jeanway, unsure as what to do says " Just a minute, I'll be right back" She walked down the passage to Fenriz's cabin and tapped on the door. He opened the door, without a shirt and Jeanway blushes and smiles at him. " I need to speak with you, right away" she says. " Come in" he motions to her. " No, your not clothed, it wouldn't be proper." "just wait then" he said. Closed the door, then opened it again a short time later. He had put on a clean shirt and his jacket. " Is this better? " He asked. " Much " she answered and stepped into his cabin. " Is something wrong?" he asked her. "Well, yes and no" she began. " I have made a pact with Seska concerning the treasure." she began. " She was to recieve 20% of the treasure if she could get the other half of the map for me and in turn aid me in finding it" She added. " She has done that, and I will honor that agreement. The problem in my concience is that now, finding that she is also my sister, she is entitled to half." Fenriz listened then added " Yes, she is, as are you." Jeanway continued. " I think with our original agreement that she and I had, I should give her half plus the additional 20%" Fenriz interrupted her. " Wait, neither of you knew at the time how this whole affair was going to end" he stopped mid sentence " Oh, now I see what you mean." She just looked at him. Fenriz continued " If you feel it is the correct way to deal with this, then do as your heart instructs you, be true to your word" Neither Jeanway nor Fenriz had the slightest idea what was in the chest. Could it be divided in such a manner? She added, "If my other sister had been here, we each woluld have received a third. " So what your saying is Seska will get two shares to your one? " Exactly" she said. " And remember we still have the diamonds and the oranges. " Oh that's right, I forgot about that" Fenriz added. " I feel it's the right thing to do" Jeanway concluded.

Jeanway left Fenriz and returned to her cabin and Seska, who was stretched out in Jeanway's sling sound asleep and snoring. Jeanway, also needing to sleep took to the bunk in the corner and also fell asleep.

Edited by Jeanway

The sailors are shocked and disturbed by suddenly being transported out of the fight, 70 pair of angry eyes turn toward WeareBorg..one of the more outspoken crew yells out and points a angry finger towards Weareborg..."that one...he must have done it...blackmagic...he's a witch!let's get him...then return for the French!

with that there was a "cheer" from the rest of the mob. I step in to intervene...."there will be none of that....here...save your strength for the French..and I turn to weareborg placing my hand on his shoulder and speaking quietly I say..."they are all brave men, and have sworn to obey my orders without question, the French run away from fights...I'm sure they do not wish to die today, but they do not take to "un-natural" powers....if it's their fate to die...then they will meet that fate as men, and with cold steel in their hands along with their faith, skill..I assure you much French Blood will flow before the day's work is done! for they know their fate is n their own hands..if it's god's will for them to fall this day..they will know they Died with honor...all they wish from us- is Leadership, Courage...and they will follow us to the gates of Hell itself....so I implore u, return us...let us get about this day's "work"...I toss WeareBorg a cutlass, I trust You know how to use this? Show these men the metal which I know you're made of....for the French bleed today!

i woke up again.

there was a strange rumbling and the ground suddenly started to shake

O.M.G THE VULCANO!!!... i have to get out of here.

I noticed that my hands and legs were not tied up anymore, some one must have cut the ropes

the first thing i saw lying on the floor was a Klingon dagger.

"Thank you Worf" he must have done it while i was knocked out, and the Party was off to find the treasure. THE TREASURE!!!!, what happend with it and were was Seska.

An explosion focused my mind again, i realy have to get out of here, i picked the dagger from the dusty floor and ran out of the tent into the thick woods.

Behind me the vulcano started to erupt red glowing magma and lava poors out of the crater

I ran into the woods toward the small bay where the BATAVIA lies for anker

i jumped into the water and yelled to the Crew"raise all sails and pick me up out off this water" when i swam to the ship big glowing rock hits the water, but luckaly non hit me, as we sailed out off the bay we saw the vulcano explode in lots of pieces, i had esaped death again.

That night i told my first officer what happend to me on that island.

he was shock when i told him that Seksa doublecrossed me and that worf was the one that saved my live.

Worf wherever you are i will reward you for what you did to me, and i will give you your dagger back becous this day was not a good day to die

and as for Seska, oohhh when i get my hands on that girl she will be sorry she ever met meand dragged me in to her sceamy planns. no one doublecrosses a Dutchman!!

ILL BE BACK!!!!!! :(

( i will not be able to post for a few days, me and my family are going on vacation for a few days, :( but keep on posting, seeya all in a few days greetings ILIKESEVEN) :o

Edited by ILIKESEVEN

Yes very good, the French will bleed this day!!!!! Men Weareborg yells. Prepare yourselves and fight with glory! Helmsman, bring the ship about and prepare to ram and board. As mysteriously as the ship withdrew from the fight, it reappeared 50 yards in front of the French Frigate with her starboard side facing her. Ready, FIRE!!!! Weareborg yells out raising his cutlass and point it toward the French ship as the first of his canister and shot rips through the rigging of the french ship. Head Borg yells that'll teach ya to mess with us, helmsman bring the ship about and prepare to ram 'er.

(Ok Doc..Yur on my ship now)

Going around the Horn was a tast in itself.But one of the finest Docters in the British Navy is on her ship so she was not worried..The Bullet had been removed and the crew was doing a hard job in order to keep everything sterile. They are sailing for home at record Speed!

She hopes the Pax could catch up :(

* If you'd had bothered to look, Tina, Doc is on Borabora now. Your not reading what is going on and interrupting the storyline again. Please STOP.

I was editing as was he when he got back from his party

Don't tell me to stop when you don't have no idea whats going on ..Please Im and i'll tell you everything

Hannibal walks to the port of the Pax, her deck creaking as he does so. Behind him, several crewmen work to cut the broken masts away from her battered shell. Buckets of water are handed up and dumped overside, and two crewmen hanging over the edge with a plank of wood work furiously to patch a gaping hole in her hull.

In the center of the deck, the centurion pours water from a wooden bowl into Nik's mouth. Hannibal holds a white cloth stained with blood as he shouts across the harbor to the Admiral.

"Admiral! It is now time! Are you prepared to open the treasure? The captain of the Pax wishes to see, if you will oblige him."

Two archers with soot-covered faces and clad in dirty togas rush to the deck beside Hannibal. They fire broad-shafted, iron arrows into the hull of the Elusive. Each arrow trails a rope and sticks fast into the Elusive's hull. Pulling on the ropes, the archers slowly drag the Pax towards the Elusive. The Pax rocks precariously as the drifts.

Alongside the Elusive, a plank is extended. Hannibal moves to the center of the Pax, picks Nik up and carries him to the deck of the Elusive. As he sets him down, Nik coughs weakly, splattering blood onto the deck of the Elusive. Hannibal motions for two workers from the Pax, who rush over and wipe the deck. Bowing apologetically, they move back to the Pax. Hannibal steps back to the Pax. Standing on her railing, he watches curiously.

"It is time Admiral." Hannibal says quietly.

Edited by nik

~ The Virtues ~

Much commotion is heard above deck over Jeanway's sleeping head. Seska, still snoring in Jeanway's sling. TAP TAP TAP, on her cabin door. " Enter" she responds sleepily. " The PAX, she is drawn up alongside, Maam" An excited Worf tells her. " Be there presently" she answered as she rises from the bunk. Jeanway, walks to her sling and shakes Seska awake. " Come on, it is time" she says to Seska. " Whaaa, Huh?" Seska blurts out. "OH, now?" she asks Jeanway. " Yes, now, come, get thee carcass up and out the door, now" Jeanway says as she herself leaves the cabin. Seska rolls to one side and falls onto the floor with a thud, picks herself up and leaves the cabin as she fusses with her hair and straightens her clothes with a few tugs. " I'm right behind you" she calls out to the already gone Jeanway.

Up on deck, Jeanway sees the battered and broken PAX tied up along her port side. Captain nik, squats on his deck waiting. Looking desheveled and pitiful. " Good Day to ya" she shouts to him as Seska joins her. " We are ready to open the chest" she shouts to him. Captain nik, obviously in pain, stands and walks to the plank extended between the two ships, followed by Hannibal and the Centurian. " Worf, go to my cabin and bring the chest up here now" she says. " AYE, Captain, right away" He answers. Worf rushes below, retrieves the chest from her cabin and with his massive arms carries it above, grunting the whole time, on deck, where Captain nik, Jeanway, Seska, Hannibal, Fenriz, and The Centurian stand waiting.

He plunks it down in the center of the group then slowly backs away.

Hannibal and Captain nik, stand side by side and look down at it. " Are you ready Captain?" Hannibal says to nik. He only nods affirmatively.

Edited by Jeanway

The Admiral reaches down to open the chest. The lid does not budge. Straining against it, Worf tries to help. Still, the lid is closed tightly. As the Admiral pulls the lid hard, Seska instinctively reaches down to help. As Seska touches the chest, the lid opens easily, sending both the Admiral and Seska sprawling. Rising quickly, they gather around the chest and look inside…..

The chest is empty…..

Hannibal and the centurion glance at each other, a confused look on their faces. As Worf inhales deeply, he rears back and begins to kick the chest. Just as he brings his foot forward, he stops.

A deep green mist begins to form in the bottom of the old box. The mist thickens and grows. It begins to swirl about, and the sound of a rushing wind is heard as the mist blows about those standing on the Elusive. The mist swirls about the crowd and forms a small vortex in the center of the ship, until it becomes a thick swirling cloud. The mist congeals and takes the shape of a man.

The figure solidifies into a muscular human with large arms and handsome face. His eyes appear as a red flame, and a slight green aura surrounds him. He examines each of the crew with an expressionless visage as his deep gaze penetrates those about him. His blond locks of hair rest on his shoulders, and he wears a breastplate of pure emerald which shimmers in his aura. Cuffs of gold decorate his wrists. A silver sword is buckled about his waist, and his calves are covered with gold shin guards.

“Greetings, weary travelers!” His voice is firm, yet benevolent. It echoes hollowly about the vessel as he speaks. “Noble crew of the Pax, and descendents of the family – friends of the treasure of Achates!” He proclaims.

With a startled look, the centurion gasps. “Prometheus!” he exclaims.

Prometheus smiles at the centurion and nods curtly. “You have traveled far, my friend. I know of your journey. Indeed, it is my pleasure that you have found me!”

Prometheus looks about and smiles. His eyes rest briefly on Seska.

“I know of what you seek.” He says. “The treasure I give you, you already possess. For the best of Achates was not his gold or his precious gems. It was neither wealth nor power. The offer of Achates was his loyal friendship to his noble companion Ulysses. In seeking this, you have found friends. Lost some, yes, but also in the finding, you possess the greatest treasure of all!”

Prometheus pauses briefly, and continues. “Yet, I give you so much more. For many years I have longed to undo the box of Pandora. While I cannot, I give you this…..”

Prometheus holds out his hand. In it are seven colored pearls, each shimmering in the light of his breastplate. The pearls float into the air and form a spinning circle above his hand.

“Seven virtues! For the good of all men!” Prometheus exclaims with a smile, and he proceeds to list them.

“The red pearl….. Humility!

“Orange…. Generocity!

“Yellow….. Love!

“Green….. Kindness!

“Blue…… Self-control!

“Violet…… Faith and temperance!

“Indigo…… Zeal!

“I give these not just to you, but to all – for the greater good of mankind!” As the pearls spin in the air, each divides into two. Then four, then eight….. Eventually, the entire vessel swirls with lit orbs of color as they float and fly quickly about the vessel, intertwining themselves among those standing around. Several other pearls leave the Elusive and fly swiftly in all directions, leaving flaming colored streaks in the air behind them.

“I send these to you, and to the world…. to Bora Bora, to the Bonaventure, to the Enterprize, to the Batavia…. Everywhere! Use them wisely and in excess! May you never run out!”

Prometheus places his hands at his side and looks at the crew of the Pax - their eyes wide and their mouths open in awe.

“Now.” He smiles at the tattered members of the Pax. “Let us undo that which YOU have come for, my friends…..”

Edited by nik

As Prometheus finishes speaking, he dissolves into a green mist which envelops Nik, Hannibal, and the centurion. They are picked up gently in the mist and carried back to the deck of the Pax, where they are placed on their feet. As the mist covers and swirls about the Pax, Nik’s wounds heal. His gold breastplate refastens itself to his chest, and his dark locks shine in the green light. The dirty rags of the Pax crew glow white, and the centurion’s bronze breastplate reforms as resplendent gold encrusted with emeralds. The bow's of her archers are cast in gold with gold stranded strings.

The Pax transforms as the glorious vessel of before, and moreso! Her black sails mend themselves into shimmering green silken cloths, and her oars extend as silver. Her figurehead revives as ivory and gold with ruby eyes, and her once dented burned shields are remade as gold. Her cedar masts regrow from her deck, as the crew watches incredulous. Gold plate works its way up her masts. Her warped deck becomes as smooth cedar.

The mist fades into the air and is soon gone. Aboard the Elusive, the chest is filled with pearls, and some spill onto the deck. Around the world, pearls spill over onto the decks of the Enterprize, the Batavia, and the Bonaventure.

From the harbor, Nik stands smiling broadly at his might vessel. Hannibal speaks.

“The curse is now lifted! We may join our fathers in peace! We are free” He exclaims, and the crew of the Pax cheers.

The Pax begins sinking slowly in the deep blue water. As water slowly pools about the feet of Nik and his crew, they look peacefully up at the Admiral, smiling. The crew of the Pax gathers about Nik and bows low to the Admiral.

The water forms about Nik’s chest and then his neck. Tilting his head back, Nik opens his mouth!

“Thank you!” he says in a strong, deep voice which echoes over the surface of the waters.

His head slips underwater, and he watches the Admiral until his face slips out of site into the deep dark of the sea.

At last, the Pax finds its final rest…………..

Edited by nik

~ In Mourning ~

Jeanway watches as the PAX sinks out of sight. She is in Shock and AWE of what she has just witnessed. Her friend, Captain nik has won a place of favour in her heart and it is now breaking at this sight. Tears begin to well up in her eyes. Fenriz, also deeply affected, puts his arm around Jeanway's shoulder and pulls her close to him. She sobs uncontrollably into his shoulder, soaking his white shirt with her tears. He tries to comfort her. But he too is in shock and begins to cry, but by the way of a man, holding it in and getting a stomach ache.

The crew stands around them as the overflowing chest of pearls spills out onto the deck and they begin to scatter. The crew begins to collect them, unnoticed by Jeanway and Fenriz.

Edited by Jeanway

Dear Sea Trekkers

What is going on ? Janway is ignoring me so is Fenriz. The only people i have spoken too are Doc Neil (whom i made my peace with) and Nik (whom i apologized too..

Now you are all in agreement that i am to be IGNORED?

Whats going on?

I have my days as you well know..Been Depressed latley and some of the Meds are giving me this weird reactions.So i'm sorry for all that has transpired.This morning i tried to edit some of my words so that i don't seem so ..Narassisitic as some one put it.Am I that bad of a person? As bad as Ro or Alex? My life is going downhill and i don't need anymore problems

thourally confused

Christina