Sign in to follow this  

OK, I misunderstood something, somewhere. I thought you sank but obviously I WAS WRONG, I ADMIT IT. So the H.M.S Enterprize has been repaired and is now on it's way back to get me, I understand, O.K. Tina? May we please continue now?

Jeanway strides the length of the deck, keeping the floating barrel in sight. "Get those damned hooks out there and retrieve that barrel now" she bellowed. All the crew scrambled to obey her order, she was obviously aggitated and quick to hand out severe judgements when she is in this condition. A ganglike effort retrieves the barrel and Jeanway stands over it, perched on the deck dripping with salt water. "FENRIZ, FENRIZ, WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED THAT KEY" He's nowhere to be found. " Search the ship" she ordered to the crew. Puzzeled and perplexed Jeanway herself started looking for him. " He was just here a minute ago" she said as she rubbed her forehead in frustration. " Just like a man, never around when you need him, but always up in your face when you don"t"

" Just like a man, never around when you need him, but always up in your face when you don"t"

As the Pax skims the surface of the seas well out of site of the Enterprise, Nik, the Centvrion, and Hannibal all wince slightly at the same time..........

Jeanway needs fresh blood, can we please get back to the game?

Jessy Ventura

Millard Filmore

Albert Einstien

Barbara Walters

Ellen DeGeneris

Goldie Hawn

Snatching the key thrown to him from the air Fenriz slips it into a pocket inside of his shirt. While the crew hurries to retrieve the barrel floating in the water, he disappears below deck, making his way to the Commodore's cabin. Closing the door behind him he walks over to the pile of charts strewn about the floor. After a moment he finds the mysterious map delivered to the Commodore by the silent figure's bird and studies it. Drawing the key from out of his shirt he studies it, a elaborately decorated key with a single small pink jewel in the end of it. The pirate's instincts tell him it may be worth something, to the Commodore at least. Smiling to himself he hears footsteps nearing the door, he returns the key to his pocket and stretches himself out on the Commodore's bunk. Pretending to sleep, he listens as the door is flung open and footsteps too light to belong to the Klingon approach him. Sensing someone standing over him he opens one eye.

Glaring down at him is the Commodore, her eyes flashing.

"Give me the key!" she demands.

"Excuse me?"replies Fenriz, pretending ignorance.

"The key! Give it to me or I'll take it from you along with your hand!" Jeanway threatens.

"I'm afraid I can't just give it to you. I'm without a ship, you've already taken me prisoner, it's the only thing I have left to bargain with."

Jeanway reaches for the pistol in her belt when Fenriz grabs her arm,

"Wait, I might be willing to trade it for something."he offers.

"Trade it? For what?"she asks.

"A kiss."he replies, a roguish grin on his face.

Jeanway steps back, her hand reaching for her pistol, then she stops herself. She grabs Fenriz by his collar pulling him up off the bunk and kisses him, catching the pirate completely offguard. Releasing him he plops down on the edge of the bunk his eyes wide, trying without success to speak.

"I think you have something that is mine." Jeanway says calmly to the pirate.

Fenriz's hand fumbles around inside his shirt, looking for the key. Finding it he holds it out to her and she takes it from his hand, then turns and exits the cabin. Jumping up, Fenriz runs after her only to find the Klingon blocking the door, his arms folded across his chest. The warrior gazes at Fenriz with an amused look on his face rather than his customary glare. After a moment he turns and joins the Commodore up on the deck, Fenriz follows a few moments after, not sure he even cares any longer what's inside the barrel.

Eyes flashing with anger and anticipation Jeanway barges out of her quarters, down the passage to the stairwell. Speaking under her breath to herself " Who in the Devil does he think he is trying to bargain with Me like that? I could have his head on a platter if I wanted to!" Taking two rises at a time, hands on the rails she pulls and pushes herself up to the deck. " Get the hell out my way you miserable lowlife peons or I'll cut you!" She says as she barges through the group of crewmen gathered around the archway to listen to what was happening below deck. They all scatter like roaches in a sudden flash of light. Running and hiding from her obvious anger. She continues walking, almost marching down the deck, her long hair flying in the wind behind her. Her heavy black boots clomping on the wooden planks til she reaches the barrel. She finds the padlock, fumbles nervously with the key, inserts it and turns it. Click, the latch opens, she twists it out of it's metal loop and throws it overboard. " OH Shythe! I shouldn't have done that" she said to herself " Now how am I going to lock it again?" She tries to open the lid but it seems to be sealed with wax, all the way around. She pulls a small whitteling knife from her vest pocket and begins to scraped away the wax. Laboriously she makes her way around the edge until she looks up and sees everyone of her crew watching her. " Get ye blasted carcasses away fom me" she yells. "Worf, where is Worf?" " Right here Commodore" As he steps out of a doorway. " Clear the deck, I want privacy in this matter!" Worf does as he is told and muscles eveyone he can get his huge hands on, the rest run in terror. Alone now, not even Worf watching her she continues to remove the wax that still seals half of the lid. Finally, she runs the sharp point all around where the lid meets the barrel, it is unsealed. She grabs the top and begins to lift it from it's seat. As it rises she looks down and under it. With a look of absolute astonishment she peers down into the barrel. Then she smiles. Closes the lid and calls for Worf. He hastily joins her. Yes, Maam? " Guard this with your life!" she says to him. "Don't you leave this spot until I tell you, understand!" She says " Yes Maam" He answers. He then folds his massive arms across his chest and assumes the stance of a Klingon Warrior" Jeanway hurries back to her quarters, she must speak with Captain Fenriz, immediatley.

As the svn dawns red on the eastern horizon, the Pax can be seen floating silently a fvrlong off the port of the U.S.S. Enterprise, her approach having gone vnnoticed by the third watch. Nik, Hannibal, and the Centvrion all stand shovlder to shovlder amidships silently facing the Enterprise, their hands clasped patiently in front of them as they wait for acknowledgement from her Commodore. Sleeping sovndly in the stern on a bed of palm leaves is ILIKESEVEN – captain of the Batavia. He is neither chained nor caged, and is svrrovnded by hearty, partially eaten portions of well-cooked viandes, fresh frvits, wines, cheeses, and baked breads. ILIKESEVEN’s chest is covered with crumbs, and he snores slightly. The deliciovs scent wafts across the expanse towards the Enterprise. A smirk is plastered to the face of the Centvrion as he thinks about the reaction of the Batavia’s crew when they awake to find their captain replaced in his bed with an armadillo from the New World. Hannibal’s eyes sparkle as he bemuses himself with the thovght of the armadillo’s reaction to a panicky crew. Nik stands expressionless.

As the svn breaches the horizon, the golden catheads of the Pax begin to glimmer. The rvby eyes of her figvrehead blaze, and the gold-tipped Lebanese cedar masts sparkle as jewels. Stray beams catch the gold beads at the end of nik’s dark locks. The morning mists rise from the waters encircling the sails of the vessel and fill the nostrils of those waiting.

The Pax waits patiently in the new dawn..........

Edited by nik

As the Commodore rvshes topside, Nik, Hannibal, and the Centvrion bow low at the waist to her vntil she stops moving. Hannibal steps forward and speaks, his voice a pleasant low rvmble in the dawn mist.

“Good morning, excellent Commodore! Captain Fenriz, I trust you are enjoying the gift that we gave, and I hope that you are sharing with the rest of your worthy crew. If there is not enough to go around, please ask for more. Commodore, as you can see, we have located the barbarian who seeks to harm your vessel. If you would like him to join your crew, we ask only that you treat him mercifully, for you can see that he is but a pathetic uncouth creature with few wits. Otherwise, we will return him to Gaul.”

Hannibal retvrns to his place beside Nik, and the Centvrion steps forward. He begins speaking in Aramaic, which the Commodore recognizes.

“Commodore,” he begins, “we thank you for allowing the woman spy to visit our vessel, for we find her presence to be a refreshment. She is, of course, free to tour the Pax as she pleases. However, while we can guarantee her safe passage as we travel, we cannot guarantee healthy passage. You see, our stores are almost always empty, so she will quickly grow hungry and thirsty. As well, the men grow……” a pained look crosses the Centvrion’s face as he tries to find the right word.

“…..restless.” Nik and Hannibal wince at the truth behind the Centvurion's tact.

The Centvrion blushes, bows quickly, and retvrns to his place. Hannibal now steps forward to speak.

“Madame Commodore. The time has now come to speak of many things. As you can see, we have stocked our vessel with fine comestibles – flavored meats, cheeses, wines, fresh baked goods, wild berries, spices, and fresh fruit picked within the day. We ask that you and the fine Captain - and whoever else you wish - to join us for the evening repast. Whatever is not eaten tonight can be sent to your vessel. We will make merriment, but it is now time to reveal the truth. We patiently await your answer. What say you?”

Hannibal retvrns to Nik’s side, his sash hanging to his knees sways gently as the morning breezes pick vp. All three bow low to the Commodore, clasp their hands in front of them, and stare straight ahead as they wait.

Edited by nik

Jeanway, half asleep, peers through her port-hole. " I need to clean me mouth" she says to herself as she opens and closes her mouth, with noise, noting how dry it was, making smacking noises. What's this, looks like the 'PAX" has a visitor. Noting a second vessel tied up along side it, impressive too. Looks Dutch. A hand touches her wiaist in the back then slowly moves around to her side, she turns slowly, knowing it is Fenriz. She faces him. "You were sleeping so soundly when I returned I felt it cruel to wake you" she said to him " But I have a bit of good news" she said. " Yes, I'm listening" Fenriz said quietly. " I know what's in the barrel" Fenriz stops breathing, just for a minute, waiting for her to tell him. " I returned to the barrel just before dawn. " she began. " That Oaf Worf was draped over it snoring and drooling" she continued. " I pushed him off and he just kept right on snoring. I opened the lid to find two gifts and another message." she said. By this time Fenriz's expression looked that of a surprised Cod Fish, with a gapeing O-Mouth. She pointed to the pile of oranges on the end of her bunk, beside which was a pile of large, clear white stones. " OH MY" he said, eyes bulging. " Diamonds and Oranges" . She went on further with her explanation. " As I removed the oranges from the barrel, they seemed to replace themselves there, as if by some sort of magic. It seems we have a never ending supply of them now" she said. " I have placed many around the ship for the crew, and here for us." He closed his mouth , then asked her. " What of this pile of stones?" She smiled and answered. " I believe, my friend those to be diamonds, the largest I've ever laid my eyes upon me entire time upon this earth" They both picked up a large stone from the pile. " Ah, yes, it is quite large" he said, holding it up to the light and turning it this way and that. " Yes" she answered in total agreement. " There was yet among the diamonds in the barrel, a small slip of folded parchment and another jewel encrusted gold staffed scroll, which lay on her bunk. She she reached into her pocket and retrieved the small slip of parchment, unfolded it and read it outloud to him. " Chaos Seeks it's own Level " . He looked at her, dumbfounded. She looked back at him and said " This is something me MUM used to say to me as a young girl. Damned if I know how this could be known by Captain nik" she added. They both just stood there, not sure what they should do next. " I think we need to talk with him now, to see what all this is concernin. AYE, it is becomin more and more confusin ta me" she said. Fenriz and Jeanway, both in a state of confusion just sat on the edge of the bunk, thinking to themselves.

Edited by Jeanway

From the deck of the Enterprise, slow, silent activity can be seen aboard the Pax as preparations are made for the evening activities. While Nik, the Cenvrion, and Hannibal wait patiently for the answer to their invitation to dine, a long, low table it set vp on the Pax's long deck. Onate coverings are laid vpon it, and it is adorned with exotic flowers of the new continent. Abovt the table, Gaelic tapestries are emplaced, and covches for the gvests are arranged. Wares of pvre gold are laid on the gold-embroidered, pvrple cloth. Smoke rises from the hold, carrying the smell of deliciovs cvlinary cares. An archer walks to the foreship and fires a single arrow trailing a rope to the top of the Pax's foremast and then secvres the rope to a gold ring on the deck. He does the same to the rear mast, and twice laterally to the center mast. A lithe yovth pvlls himself vp these ropes and affixes paper lanterns of the far east at regvlar intervals.

As the svn waxes hot in the afternoon sky, a meal and a golden vrn is brovght to ILS, who dozes lazily vnder a large palm leaf tied to the bvlkhead for him. A second meal is arranged on a platter and set beside ILS for the woman visitor who tovrs the Pax. Yet a third is placed on the railing before Nik. Minvtes later, the familiar parrot comes and eats of the jvicy frvits from off his gold platter.

Nik, Hannibal, and the Centvrion continve to look passively at the Enterprise.

Edited by nik

Two loud POPs were heard from inside Jeanways quarters. " What was that?" She asked Fenriz. "I have no idea" he replied. Jeanway looked out both of her port holes to see nothing. " Didn't sound like pistol fire, did it?" "Nope" he said. "Come on"" she grabbed his hand and they both hurried above deck. " OH MY" she said as she saw two lines connecting her ship with the "PAX" AGAIN! " What in blazes does he want now?" she quipped. "Let's hear what he has to say before you tear into him, alright Love?" Fenriz said. Jeanway looked at him

" ' Love', you call me 'Love'? I'm the Commodore of this ship and you call me LOVE???" He looked at her as if one of the arrows piercing the side of her ship made it's way to his heart. Jeanway could see how much what she had just said, hurt him. She instantly felt a pang in her own heart, and in that very instant, Love Itself was Born.

::as she smokes her cigar and pets her pet monkey on the Hms Enterprize safley in the coves of Antigua bay , she sees The APx and the Whatever in the heat of battle..She laughs and thanks the Pax for finishing her off::

::thinks that everyone has lost the point of the game and decides to walk off the plank unless someone stops her::

HERE I GO...

Thanks Tina, I was just about ready to do that myself :unsure:

your welcome

::sits back as jack rubs her legs with tanning oil::

Two loud POPs were heard from inside Jeanways quarters. " What was that?" She asked Fenriz. "I have no idea" he replied.  Jeanway looked out both of her port holes to see nothing.  " Didn't sound like pistol fire, did it?"  "Nope" he said.  "Come on"" she grabbed his hand and they both hurried above deck.  " OH MY" she said as she saw two lines connecting her ship with the "PAX" AGAIN! " What in blazes does he want now?" she quipped. "Let's hear what he has to say before you tear into him, alright Love?"  Fenriz said.  Jeanway looked at him

" ' Love', you call me 'Love'?  I'm the Commodore of this ship and you call me LOVE???" He looked at her as if one of the arrows piercing the side of her ship made it's way to his heart.  Jeanway could see how much what she had just said, hurt him. She instantly felt a pang in her own heart, and in that very instant, Love Itself was Born.

Slowly and gently, the Pax draws herself closer to the Enterprise. With the distance closed, a broad gangplank is extended between the two vessels and covered with pvrple carpeting.

The Pax is tranformed into a sparkling jewel against the night sky. Her lit paper lanterns cast flickering glows across her shining svrfaces. Polished shields of silver and platinvm bearing the likenesses of powerful beasts adorn the sides of her hvll. A minstrel sits in her stern playing a mandolin against the backdrop of the magnificent Megellanic clovds. Several dolphins circle the Pax, skimming gracefvlly vnder the gangplank. Astern, sailfish leap arcs into the air.

Hannibal and the Centvrion stand on the gangplank. The Centvrion wears a lvminecent emerald cape and Hannibal has taken the occasion to paint a shimmering dragon on his chest. They beckon welcomingly to the Commodore and the Captain to board the Pax for a late repast. The table set vp on her deck is filled with a kingly feast. Nik stands qvietly opposite the ganglplank. Having traded his vsval leather armor for a breastplate plated in gold, he wears the same shimmering cape as the Centvrion. His back to the gangplank, he preoccvpies himself by skipping dovbloons across the dark svrface of the water.

"Let us engage in merriment this evening, for tomorrow the shears of Atropos may cut."

It is clear that someone has devoted extra care to the Enterprise dvring the evening. Her hvll is scraped clean of barnacles, and fresh pitch has been applied. Planks damaged in battle have been patched and repainted. The name "Enterprise" is emblazoned in gold leaf on her port bow and in large letters on her stern.

The table is set, and the crew of the Pax await the good Commodore and her Captain.........

OK, to end the confusion. This is a StoryGame/ GameStory, a name given to it by a member, who is not playing. The Morphing between game and story is what this is about. You can either play the game or be involved in the story, OR both. Just be consistent. Once your in the story stay there and play out your character to the end. This game has evolved into a complicated storyline with mystery, adventure on the high seas, a little romance and rivalries. If you choose not to play then just don't. Negative comments only hinder the players who are very involved already. Thank You. And I hope you play. Scroll up if you want the game, there are choices there, but you have to go get them. I hope this will clarify what this thread is about.

Jeanway and Captain Fenriz stood in Awe as they watched the spectacle unfold before them. " Shall we?" Fenriz asked Jeanway. " Well we'd be fools to say no to " she replied. Fenriz held out his crooked arm for Jeanway to wrap hers around and they proceded to the gangplank, walked across the Purple Pomenade to the PAX. Captain nik, bowed graciously as they neared the end. "Welcome friends" he said stately. " Thank you Sir" Jeanway replied. " Thank you for inviting us." Fenriz said. The Captain of the PAX obviously had gone to much trouble and effort to present them with such lavish acoutramont. And both Jeanway and Fenriz were properly impressed. Jeanway was seated to the right of Captain nik who sat at the head of the long heavy wooden table, Fenriz to the left. The foods were served immedialtey and all began to enjoy them along with lively conversation and amusing anecdotes. As the evening wained, Captain nik ordered torches to be lit around the ship's perimeter. It illuminated the entire ship in a magical splendor. The wine was drunk from golden jeweled goblets and the evening was a grande affair for all three participants. Out of the corner of her eye, Jeanway could see, at the farthest point from her what appeared to be a tiny, tropical setting. Palm leaves piled high, surrounded by torches. Lying there were two figures, a man and a woman. Both familiar to her. The woman was feeding grapes to the supine gentleman, both scantily clad, seeming to be enjoying each other's company immensly. Jeanway smiled, and turned her attention back to the two Captains who were chatting with each other,and not noticing her obvious distraction away from the conversation. Jeanway was please at the sight. Seska was now with ILikeSeven. Both were safe and right where she wanted them.

I invited you here this evening because there are some things you need to know about why I am here and why I have such an interest in you. He turned and looked Jeanway right in the eyes. " Yes, Captain nik, I am listening" she replied.

Edited by Jeanway

As the night progresses, the gvests are treated to fine mvsic by the minstrel, a match of swords between nik and the Centvrion - with the Centvurion proving to be the slightly better swordsman, a display of marksmanship as one of nik's archers shoot dvobloons out of the air three at a time, and a fistfight between Worf and Hannibal - ending with both laughing and slapping each other on the backs. They promise to do it again sometime, and Worf is sent back to the Enterprise with a flagon of whiskey, a loaf of rye, and a slab of raw meat for his black eye.

The evening wanes and the conversation becomes sparse. As the tables are cleared and a hot, bitter beverage from the new continent is povred, hands aboard the Pax qvickly and vnobtrvsively move barrels, crates, and casks of provisions and other comestibles to the Enterprise. ILS and Seska are now passed ovt in the stern, and the minstrel plays softer and slower. The Commodore and the Captain, the seas having honed their eyes many years ago notice that things are not qvite right aboard the Pax. The Commodore is slightly svrprised to see that the neither the Pax's captain, her Centvrion, nor Hannibal eat mvch... only taking an occassional sip from their cvps. Svch preparations certainly deserve their rewards. Also, the stores being transferred to the Enterprise have exhavsted the Pax's hold. Most svrprising is the apparrent impetvosity of Hannibal. He continvously answers for his captain, never allowing him to get a word in edgewise. In fact, it seems as if he does all the talking for his captain, with the occassional interjection of the Centviron. Any other first officer wovld be hanging from the yardarm by now. Perhaps it is the way of the Romans.....

As the conversation comes to a stop, things grow eerily qviet. Indeed the minstrel stops playing, the sailfish no longer jvmp into the starry sky, and the crew of the Pax seem to have disappeared. Save for the occassional spash of a small wave on the Pax and the qviet creaking coming from the Enterprise, the night is noiseless. Hannibal rises.

Hannibal stands straight with his hands clasped behind his back. The Centvrion cvriously examines a sextant confiscated from the Visigoth's vessel – touching it, skaking it slightly, holding it vp to his ear, and tasting it. The flickering lanterns cast an eerie glow across Hannibal’s face. He begins to speak slowly and deliberately, his deep voice penetrating the hearts of those listening and disappearing into the night.

"Now we speak." He begins seriously.

“For ten generations, the little family of our leader has guarded the treasure of Achates. It was an honor bestowed upon his clan from across the Aegean. Its location is kept secret with but a single map - your map. It is said to have been written upon by Mercury himself. To any man, the map is a blank piece of parchment. To a member of the captain’s family, the map appears as but half of a map. Only a brother or sister can see the other half of the map. In this way, it takes two members of a generation to find the treasure - no less.

“For years, the crew of the ‘Pax Mediterranevm’ served our captain during the glorious reign of Octavian, distinguishing ourselves as the finest of the imperial fleet – keeping peace throughout the known world. A senator, once friend to our captain, learned of the keep entrusted to our captain’s family during an evening of drinking. He became obsessed with finding this treasure. During a month, while we were on a long foray past the Bosporus, the senator hired criminals of a most unsavory sort to find the map. The map was found at the cost of the Captain's family, save for a single infant son.

“When the senator found the map to be nothing more than a blank parchment to him, he became enraged to the point of insanity - a common occurence among those who chose to drink from lead goblets. In time, he sought the help of a witch devoted to the evil black arts. Paying the sorcerer 100 gold pieces, he tried to force the crew of the Pax to give up the treasure. The witch, empowered with the darkness of Hades, cast an evil spell on the captain’s family and on the crew of the Pax. The spell held that until the treasure was found, there would be no rest for our souls – doomed to wander the earth in the twilight between life and death. Further, a cursed was placed on the families of the crew of the Pax, and turmoil was placed upon our families. Finally, in an act of cruelty, the captain's voice was taken from him. The witch would have been smart to leave the captain’s family alone, for it was only by the family that the treasure could be found.

“But the senator was only human, as was the witch. Both died eventually. So did our crew. In time, the Pax was finally sunk in battle. But the curse lives on, and we are left roaming the world in bodies that are not really bodies and a ship that is not really a ship. For a time, the map was lost. After 200 years, we finally found the map in the snows of Nepal (no sailor was meant for that environment).

"Because of the discord in the captain’s family, it has always lived on the edge of the sword – always close to the destruction of the bloodline. On many occasions, we have come close to being doomed to wander the earth forever. Members have been murdered over the years; they have become criminals; doomed to always face trouble. For almost a millennium, we have protected the family, waiting for the time when it would produce two children in the same generation so that the map can be read, for only then can we find the treasure and rid ourselves of this hideous cursed existence and join our fathers in the deep. Since then, there has never been two offspring to break the spell….. until now.”

Nik, Hannibal, and the Centurion all stared intently at the Commodor – a knowing look.

“We have not found your sister, the ambassador yet, but we know where she is. You were separated at birth – a result of the curse. Upon his death, with a knife in his chest, your father made his good friend Worf - the ridged champion of the underworld - promise to protect the Commodore and the Ambassador as much as he possibly could. Of course, he did not know of the curse, but it was luck for us. So you see. It is very important to us that you live AND fulfill the quest. Your lives – our deaths - depend upon it. We have sailed the world with our captain and will sail to the pits of Hades with him. We do not care for treasure or wealth or our own fortunes. What you find is yours. The crew has served each other with our lives. Now we wish to serve each other with our deaths. Will you help us?”

Hannibal sits and the eyes of Nik, the Centvrion, and Hannibal gaze intently at the Commodore, their eyebrows raised epxectantly........

Edited by nik

Quite aghast at Hannibal's speech, Jeanway sat, mouth hanging open, "OH My" the only words she was able to utter. She turned turned her head slightly and gazed glassy- eyed at Fenriz, who also shared the same 'O' face.

Silence hung in the air for a few moments. When it was suddenly broken by yet another surprise. " Worf!" a voice cried out, "ILikeSeven!" was heard coming from the aft deck. They all turned to see ILikeSeven and Worf locked in some sort of animal embrace twirling each other around as if they were dancing. " I knew it!" Jeanway said softly. Then chuckeled to herself.

"Captain nik" Jeanway addressed him. " Who is my sister?" Hannibal stepped forward once again answering for the Good Captain " Sisters, there are two" he said. " One is in the Carribean accompanied by her long time lover and drinking companion known as a Captain Jack O'Neal. The other, an off worlder has just returned and has spoken with you only recently on matters secret and rewarding, her where-abouts, we are not certain of as yet." Immediatley Jeanway knew who they BOTH were. She thought to herself how strange in this great world how we eventually find our selves in others. Unknown forces had certainly had a hand in this. Reluctant, for some reason to share this information with Captain nik. Pehaps it's just a lack of trust. "So you say the treasure map can only be seen by two? Is that correct? What of the third? I know you mentioned it can only be shared by two. What if we can't get this third to come to us?" She asked. " The third is also cursed and will destroy all chances of either of you from getting to the treasure, but which one it is, is also a mystery" Jeanway thought to herself. " Is it Tina or Seska who will be the ' black dot' and ruin the chances for the other two? Knowing her alliance with Seska and the obvious rift between Tina and herself.

WAB, please scroll up and read what this game is about. We ARE playing the game. An explanation has been posted and you have to read it and also scoll up further to get your choices. Otherwise just add some more choices and go on from there.

All of a sudden Seska fell over the gangplank and hannibal came to the wheel...

Soon the ship lurched away from PAX

"What's happening" said seska...

The morning dawns clear over the Pax, which now sits a fvll fvrlong off the Enterprise’s bow. Svnbeams stream through her sleek framework.

While majestic, the Pax is not the same sparkling ship of last night. Her emerald sails are now a deep black. The silver shields still adorn her hvll, bvt the figvres emblazoned on the shields are those of angry dragons, their rvby eyes blazing as a fire.

The Centvrion stands astern. A bronze helm covers his head, and he girds a long sword; a broad axe is strapped to his back. His green cape is now crimson. He rests his hand on the helm, while nik sits on the bvlkead beside him. Nik’s golden breastplate is now a deep bronze, and beads in his locks flare from crimson rvbies. The katana he wears on his left and the wakazashi on his right seem strangely ovt of place on the ancient galleon. The space reserved for the barbarian ILS is no longer present.

Hannibal stands at the bow, waiting for movement from the Enterprise. His red sash is now black, and a crimson bandana covers his bald head. A gold cord holds a broad scimitar at his waist. When he spots the Commodore come to the deck in the midmorning, he shovts across the distance.

“Commodore and brave crew of the Enterprise! It is now time to begin our quest. Let us not grow fearful, for the journey is perilous and long. First, we will find the other. Join us, brave souls! Your ship is ready, and your stores full. We will show the way!”

Hannibal steps aside and an archer rvns forward, leaping onto the head in a single deft movement. He pvlls a single arrow from his qviver and aims into the western sky with his longbow. The arrow is released and it whistles lovdly and rapidly as it arcs at an vnnatvral speed over the western horizon. A green, flaming streak is left in the sky where the arrow cvt. Nik rvns to stand beside Hannibal and looks to the Enterprise wherein his descendent stands, a smile on his face, and his eyes aflame. Hannibal snaps his head back to the Enterprise, his jaw set. He speaks.

“The course is set Commodore! Audentes fortuna iuvat!

Now… to the qvest!”

The oars of the Pax Mediterranevm extend, and her sails fill……

Edited by nik