Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

I'll look forward to the pics..I'll have to check out that web site..I've always wanted a TOS uniform.. <_<

I hope the surgery goes well for your Dad..

Today my dad is having surgrey <_< I hope they give him lots of nice pain killers

I hope that your dads surgery goes well. :wub:

my dad's surgrey went well yesterday, he's doing great now, just very sore.

Glad everything went ok :drool:

Yay... w00t!

GASP I ACTUALLY SAID w00t...

Yay... w00t!

GASP I ACTUALLY SAID w00t...

lol, embrace the w00t!

Today I got really stressed out about school and exams and such, so after I finished all my homework I had a nice glass of white wine :drool: Since I'm tiny and on meds that make me sensitive to alcohol, it's just enough to make me clam/mellow/feeling the very beggings of that nice dizzy, disorietented buzz. I'vealready decided no more wine tonight, it can give you one killer hagover if you don't watch out, so I'm indulging in another intoxicating beverage: carbonated/mineral/lemon flavored water I'm addicted to this stuff!

Changed my mind last night and had another half glass of wine, not because I wanted to get more intoxicated, mind you, I just really like my white wine. This morning when I woke up I had a nasty headache, though. Why is it that wine just makes you feel so sick, even just a little? It's gone now, thank God.

Today I finally talked to one of my teachers about a few weeks ago when this certain annoying guy in my physics class slapped my butt with a yardstick :wub: Stupid little poop. I feel much better now.

OMG! I just remembered that I'm trying out for "How to Succeed in Business Without Even Trying" tomarrow, and I haven't even decided what song I'm gonna sing yet! GAH! Oh well, the guy who's directing really likes me, and he's already said he looks forward to having me in that play, but he might just be messing with me, which would be absolutly rotten of him :o Weird that they auditions are going on tomarrow, considering rehearsal doesn't even start until the fall (I don't think... :wub: )

w00t! My mom bought some non-alcoholic beer for my dad because he's on pain pills now, and he's willing to share with me! Yay, the great taste of beer with no worries of getting a hangover! So happy!

And yet, I'm so sad, still dwelling on what that mean guy *points to previous entry* did to me :o

:wub: is my current fave similie

Today I finally talked to one of my teachers about a few weeks ago when this certain annoying guy in my physics class slapped my butt with a yardstick :o  Stupid little poop.  I feel much better now.

:o And you didn't kill him??? May I kill him for you? oooooo that makes me so mad that there are still men like that. :wub: No my mistake, those aren't men, those are stupid little boys. :wub: Just say the word and he'll get my thwacking stick. Samurai.gif

Today I finally talked to one of my teachers about a few weeks ago when this certain annoying guy in my physics class slapped my butt with a yardstick :wub:  Stupid little poop.  I feel much better now.

:o And you didn't kill him??? May I kill him for you? oooooo that makes me so mad that there are still men like that. :o No my mistake, those aren't men, those are stupid little boys. :wub: Just say the word and he'll get my thwacking stick. Samurai.gif

Sadly, he's still alive, but I gave him a good beating up!

I decided to sing "On My Own" "Ramblin' Wreck" was a close second lol

NEWS BREAK: The guy who's directing "how To Succeed" hurt his back and will be on pain killers, I hope he has low tolerance, then he may be intoxicated enough to think that I have SOME talent :laugh:

Don't worry, Ace, I love it when y'all comment!

Now hear this: I've just eaten some cheesecake flavored ice cream. Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesecake. Cheesecake. w00t. I also had 2 large diet cokes so I'm all on a sugar and caffine high. I'm all shakey (my meds makes caffine do that to me) Yesterday I started reading "Memoirs of a Geisha" and it is a good book so far, but I've only read like 20 pages so far. My English final is on Friday. That sucks :naughty: I hate school, except not physics. I love physics. Too bad I'm horrible at it. Meh. I need to feed my fish before I forget.

Today was soooooo boring! I studied for my finals, did yard work (my mom made me :tear:) and cooked dinner (whole wheat spaghetti with spicy peanut sauce) The only interesting thing I did was watch some Voyager. Meh.

Oooooo, I had a nice tall thermos of the sper-strong coffee tht my dad makes on the way to school, I'm so caffinated! I love caffine! Woah, my hands are shaking, but I think that's just how my meds react with caffine, it happens whenever I have coffee. We need a coffee smiley. I just took a math test, the coffee helped me stay awake. My first exam (English) is on friday :waaaa: I'm gonna need a lot of red bull to keep me from falling asleep from boredom while I study. Caffine helps me concentrate, that is, if I have something to concentrate on, if not (like right now) I turn into more of a maniac than normal. Hey, it's still and excuse to buy red bull, as expensive as it is, this is like the only time of year that I drink it. Once I had two red bulls and a coke within an hour (this was the first time I ever had red bull, so I didn't realize exactly how hyper it makes ou) Oh man, that was a mistake! My eyes got all dialited and I was shaking and I could stop fidgeting. Everyone who saw me probably thought I was a crack head lol! That's kind of like how my meds made you react for like the first week or so, minus the acctually feeling hyped up part. lol

wow, I just worte that much stuff about caffine :eekout:

Today was so horrible. Not only was I dying because of my English final being in FOUR DAYS but then during Bible our teacher was sick and we had the sub was totally mean to me. So here's what happened: another girl in my class asked if she could go get some blank notecards from her locker, because all we were told to do was study, so I thought to myself "Notecards! What a great idea!" so I asked if I could get notecards from my locker AFTER she got back and he was all "So is this some kind of game you're going to play with me for the entire period?" and he made it sound like my asking to get notecards was some horrible deed, and I said "No, I just want to get some notecards" and he was absolutly furious and he was all "Write it on a piece of paper." and then he threw a pad of post-its on my desk. Then everyone just started laughing, and I just don't see what was funny about post-its. Since I was in a bad mood already I felt like he was making a joke at my expense, and so I asked my classmates to stop laughing at me, because it was immature and disrespctful, and I honestly thought they were laughing at me, becuase that wouldn't have been the first time those people have done something rude/immature/disrespectful to me. Then Mr. Innpronouncable-Name says to me that I was disrupting the class by talking to them and that I was being disrespectful, and then I said that I was sorry and he's all "You better be" and he was also one of those guys who just seems to emmanate bad vibes, seriously, the moment I saw him I was terrified and I don't know why. I do admit that I overreacted, but it's just that I really did feel like they were laughing at me, and so few people seem to have any respect for me, or seem to realize that I have FEELINGS (and I'm acctually really sensitive) and I just sometimes feel like everyone hates me.

Come here girl *puts QSMB's head on shoulder* It's ok :eekout: Anyone who would laugh at you is a total idiot and that teacher was a big jerk. Nobody deserves that kind of treatment, especially somebody as sweet as you. action-smiley-032.gif

Here's that coffee smilie for you. coffee.gif

Pardon me for stepping into your log but I don't hate you. I actually enjoy your post your funny, cute, and makes me wish I had a baby sister like you. Don't worry about the other kids or that bad karma teacher. Believe me I've been kicked out of a few classes in my day. I once had a science teacher throw me out of his class saying it was impossible to teach me anything. (He was scared of kids and I could tell I unnerved him.) I was assigned to another class,got straight "A"s, grow up studied and taught Botany for a few seasons before accepting a job with an international company.

Just dust off the bad vibes and work on the here and now. :pepsi: Your day in the sun is coming!

:rolleyes: Awww, thanks everyone! Fortuanately, we had a different teacher in Bible today. That was a big relief!

Meh, today nothing interesting really happened, I had my guitar lesson, got really tired at like 4:30, and then I had to have a red bull to stay awake. Then I studied until 7, when I HAD to go watch DS9, hey, I was working hard, I deserved a break! I really should study some more, but UGH I'm so freaking bored of studying *frusty*

I do, however, have some good news. I somehow picked up all the stuff from the beginning of the semester from physics that I had forgotten completely within a half hour! And I feel good about geometry and English as well. Wish I could say the same about Bible and German :nono:

If you need any help or something in German, feel free to ask me.  :eek:  :eek:

Awww, thanks :nono:

Today I went nuts. Well, I was nuts to begin with so I just went more nuts. I studied physics for 3 freaking hours (on Wednesday we have 2 hours of science, and that was all we did, just study and ask questions. Then after school I studied for another hour) Then I studied Bible for 1 and a half hours. I also spent most of my luch period today studying German. Meh. Now I'm taking a break. I think I'll study a little more German soon, then I might watch DS9. I'm DEFINIATELY watching the season finale of Enterprise <_< And then after that I'm probbly going to decide to stuedy even more. I have NO life :eek:

Today I had y English final, and I SURVIVED it! Four more left :blink: The one thing about finals that makes it slightly less painful is that the schedule is really light (Just take the test and then an hour afterwards to ask your teacher any last minute questions, but you don't even have to stay for that part) After my exam my mom and I wentto my fave vegetarian. Then I went home a slept for a while, then I read for a little while. Then I came and added this entry. Tonight I'm gonna go see Day After Tomarrow. Oooooo, I don't have any school Monday! But then I have TWO exams on Tuesday. Whoever invented finals was a sadistic little bum :clap:

In Bible yesterday we had the mean teacher again, so I sat in the back of the room, reviewed my notecards, and laid low. But he did say something (to someone else) that was just so horrible! One of the guys is my class injured his leg and is on crutches now, so someone else in our class catrried his bookbag and walked to the classroom with him. The two guys were a little late, and this made Mr. Bad Karma furious. He started talking about how undisciplined the guy who carried his friend's stuff was. Fortuantely, he didn't say anything to the guy on crutches, if he did I might have screamed! That was really the only horribly bad thing that happened yesterday, we had a shorter day so that was good. I took a nap on one of the benches, lol. After school I went to Steak'n'Shake and got a vanilla milkshake with choclate sauce...mmmmmmm....happiness in a cup B) Then I went home and watched some Voyager, and came upt with a new saying: Get this cheesecake to sickbay! Then I freaked out and studied, took a break to watch DS9, and freaked out and studied some more. My patterns of freaking out and studied will decrease significantly on Tuesday, a little more Wednesday, and on Thursday, after finals are over, I'll be free of freaking out and studying.

I WANT SUMMER!

In Bible yesterday we had the mean teacher again, so I sat in the back of the room, reviewed my notecards, and laid low.  But he did say something (to someone else) that was just so horrible!  One of the guys is my class injured his leg and is on crutches now, so someone else in our class catrried his bookbag and walked to the classroom with him.  The two guys were a little late, and this made Mr. Bad Karma furious.  He started talking about how undisciplined the guy who carried his friend's stuff was. Fortuantely, he didn't say anything to the guy on crutches, if he did I might have screamed! 

I pity people like that, they can't possibly be happy. Noooooooo.gif

*hugs* for you :blink:

And he teaches Bible???yeesh my mum woulda probably related a tale about her mum being late for her own funeral!

The guy needs an injection of humour.

I hope that whatever is in jis life that is making him grouchalot gets better so you have a decent teacher and he don't turn people away from God because of the poor behaviour.

The Day After Tomarrow was a pretty ood movie. Extremely implausable, but there were some touching moments that made up for it. Yesterday the exercise bike that my mom ordered came, so this morning I exercised on it while watching some Voyager. I really want the second season boxed set, but I don't have enough money, and my parents probably won't get it for me <_< Meh. I didn't study at all last night, and I hardly studied today. On top of that I just had a glass of wine (it was filled up a lot, so technically it was more than one glass) and I have really low tolerance, plus my meds that make me sensitive to alcohol, so I probably won't be able to get anything more done tonight. Oh well, I have all of the next two days if I get too tired before I get un-tipsy.

I thought you're 18 and can't drink wine...

You live in the U.S....

Acctually *blushes* I'm only 15...yeah...I know it's bad and unhealthy and illegal...I've never really had that much to drink in one sitting...so...go ahead...preach to me and be shocked and yell and scream and whatever. I'm a bad girl...I deserve it *cowers*

Yesterday I went to rent some Alfred Hitchcock movies, but all fo the copies of Psycho were rented out already :angry: So instead I got Rear Window and Rope, two excellent movies. I'm kind of embarrassed to day this, but those were the first Hitchcock movies I've ever seen. Is is just me or does Nicole Kidman look a lot like Grace Kelly? I also got a huge thing of gummies *shares with Tina*

Today I studied and cried, because my German final tomarrow :angry: I have physics too, but I'm good ar physics. But wait, I have German first and that might drain my brain out and then make me fail phsyics. Oh well, at least I have a soild grade in phsyics...wish I could say the same for German. *does math in head* Now wait...I have an 80 in German, and exams are 25%...w00t, I'll pass German unless I TOTALLY bomb/flunk/get destroyed by the final! Now I just have to make sure that doesn't happen :angry: I also watched Nemesis today, so I will end on this note

Worf: Romulan ale should be illegal

Geordi: It is.