Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

I solved my toemail delima, the burgandy covers it pretty well, you can still see it a little, but people generally don't stare at your feet so it's all good. I have a voice lesson today. YAY!

If anyone sees the bruise just say "I don't know what that spot is, it showed up as the nail polish was drying. I'm never buying this brand again!" They'll fall for it.

Actually.....if anyone is staring that closely at your feet.....kick 'em.

Actually.....if anyone is staring that closely at your feet.....kick 'em. [/color]

lol!

today at my voice lesson my teacher said that I was breaking up my phrases too much...I think I've been watching too much TOS :)

I had a fun day today. I went shopping and bought the following things:

-hot pink fishnet shirt

-old-school style(the short high wiasted kind) gym shorts

-light pink top with cute little buckles on it

-pink and black scarf

-blue scarf

-lime green scarf

-hot pink eyeshadow

Isn't that great stuff to waste money on? I also watched some Voyager and then I had dinner with some friends. Good times.

Oh god, I got so drunk last night.  I puked.  Having some nice black coffee now.  And some nice asprin.  Blech.

AHA thats why your mood smile is sick :P lol well i hope you feel better soon :o

Oh been there girl. *hug* Just drink lots of water since alcohol dehydrates you. I wouldn't recomend Coke though because it also dehydrates you.

Actually RC, drinking water will only make her feel bloated and make her go pee a lot. Can't remember the thing exactly but something keeps the water from hydrating you during a hangover and gives you a headache. What she should take is something like gatorade that has a lot of electrolites that helps hydrate you.

Thatnks for all your help, I'm feeling much btter now. I'm so BORED! ACK! so yeah, if anyone else is painfully bored, talk to me here, I really want to become un-bored. BOREDOM! :frusty:ACK! Ooooooo...Enterprise is on tonight...but until then I'm still bored. Bored. Bored.

Thatnks for all your help, I'm feeling much btter now.  I'm so BORED! ACK!  so yeah, if anyone else is painfully bored, talk to me here, I really want to become un-bored. BOREDOM! :frusty:ACK! Ooooooo...Enterprise is on tonight...but until then I'm still bored.  Bored.  Bored.

get drunk!

Thatnks for all your help, I'm feeling much btter now.  I'm so BORED! ACK!  so yeah, if anyone else is painfully bored, talk to me here, I really want to become un-bored. BOREDOM! :frusty:ACK! Ooooooo...Enterprise is on tonight...but until then I'm still bored.  Bored.  Bored.

get drunk!

I'm trying to curb my drinking, but thanks for the suggestion.

today=crummy for QSMB :thumbs:

firstly, I've got a whole bunch of tests coming up. Then I realized that tomarrow is going to be mad busy. Here's what's gonna happen:

7:50-2:40 school

2:45-3:30 go to listen to this speech (which my science teacher is requiring us to do)

3:45-5:45 discovery (this dumb "build teamwork and learn how to live in the wilderness" program that my school requires us to do)

6:00-6:30 voice lesson

6:50 I FINALLY get home

And somewhere in all of this mess I have to do my homework, eat, and take a shower. I know, to a lot of people this may not seem like much, but usually the only extra-cirricular activities I do are voice lessons and guitar. I'm a very laid back person, and I cherish my free time. A structured schedule is too...structured for my liking. Seriously, this fall when I was in Les Mis didn't feel as stressed out as I'm anticipating I will tomarrow, and we had rehersal monday-friday sometimes until 8. But then again, I could do my homework during the scenes that I wasn't in. And that was acctually fun. The only fun thing on my list tomarrow is my voice lesson. Plus, Thursday is a good TV night. Blech.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! Insult of the week is supposed to be updated toady but I can't think of anyone to insult! Oooooo...I just got a creative idea, not tellin though, you'll have to go to my website to see it! Off to make that upadte!

QSMB

When is the next installment of your story.

Love reading it.(maybe i could get in. A minor part ?)

Oooooo I know, I can make a mirror epsiode Imagine the mirror QSMB...she'd be sane...weird <_< **Twilight Zone theme song starts to play**

On my sister's fan fic board (star wars) they call that being attacked by Darth Writers Block. <_<

Today I made up a new saying: b***h to the paper. Here is the story of its origins:

Me and a friend were talking about how annoying it is when people just complain to you for hours as if your only purpose is to be complained to. So I said "That's why some people keep a journal. That way they can b***h to the paper."

I'm a bit annoyed right now. I tried to take a pic of Banquo, but he just turned out looking like a black blob :clap: QSMB's lack of photography skills+camera that has auto focus that QSMB doesn't know how to turn off+swimming fish=one very bad pic! I really wanted to share a pic of him too :P Sorry, guys.

Lalalaaaaa! So bored! My eyes are all dry and I still have another half hour before I can get home to take my contacts out. Blech. I donh't have a lot of home work tonite! YAY! Can't wait til DS9 is on! Oooooooooooooo! I also have about eight hours of TOS that I taped that I still haven't watched yet. I should be doing something productive. I love to be useless. w00t.