Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

It still exists, but I haven't added to it in a looooooooooong time because my writing muse disappeared.

Well, offically decided that I'm going to take AP history next year. Hope that turns out for the best.

Oh, crap! I just remembered that I need to get more photo paper, and it's getting late-ish. Store had better still be open.

Immortal Wanderings never really got anywhere, well the idea was cool.

The store that sells the paper I needed closed before I could get there . Meh, fabulous. I've been more absent minded thatn usual this week. Oh well, no school Friday, so I think I can get through tomarrow without doing anything too stupid.

w00t. this weekend I ordered some fun stuffs from hottopic.com ^__^ I'd look for pics of what I ordered but I'm too lazy/tired/apathetic. Maybe I'll take some pics when it all arrives.

The List:

-new black hoop for my funky little piercing (slightly larger diameter

-2 belly rings (the type that's not a completely closed circle and has the little beads on the ends. One has big spike shaped beads, the other has small spike beads)

-black pants with zippers and straps and all kinds of neat fun stuff

-skirt with similar neat fun stuff

-Siouxsie and the Banshees T-shirt ^_______^

-black and white striped shirt with these weird sleeves that I won't even attempt to desribe (guess I'll have to take pics now)

-and a choker that has pyramid shaped studs and tiny chains

Wasting money is fun!

Ooo! And we finally picked out a hottub, it should be all ready by this weekend ^__________^

Ugh, I may have to change my av again when I have more time. It's supposed to be that pic of my piercing, but it was apparently too big (I could swear I made it the right size >_> ) and now it looks screwed up. Meh

Now I feel so bad about not having written an AOSTF in a while. I'm really trying to think of ideas, but, alas, all of my writting skill are being wasted on English papers. Matter of fact, I should be working on an English paper now. Let's see, it's due Friday, and I have about a page done. I also feel bad because I haven't been here enough lately. More procrastination!

April 13? Has it been that long?

Today was bizzarre. It's my best friend's birthday, and I got this friend, back in the fall, to watch some episodes of Enterprise. She really liked it. Talk about irony.

Mines was quite bizarre too, and I neglected to change my signature to my usual King Friday the 13th one..

Got free pie in the morning, which was neat, although I still thought these sorts of days had an inverse effect on my luck.

The downpoint was when I found out that they stopped showing “The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy” since yesterday at my local movie theatre, when I was planning to see it a fourth time... :tear: Got the movie poster of that film for free there though. :tear:

post-812-1095566621.gif

Free stuff is always fun!

Squeeeeeeee! My dad and I have been planning to convert the guest bathroom into a darkroom for some time and today I finally found stuff I liked, and we ordered it. ^________________^ so excited!

Saw REvenge of the Sith yesterday, it was AWESOME! Then last night I watched The Fifth Element, very bizzarre. And today I was in a nice Star Wars mood so I watched A New Hope. Yay for movies!