Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

sohpmore

Today was awful. TWO freakin exams. Blech. Well, I'll look at it this way...two exams, two days..try to make it...I think I can...I Think I can...I THINK I can...

I hated that freakin train.

Acctually, I think I can't survive. Bible is tomarrow, and, as stated earlier my teacher was sick until like TODAY. Plus there's a TON of info that it's onna covers, not to mention that 50% of it two confusing essays (not much help, they're still confusing :laugh: ) not to mention that I'm all nervous and can't sit still. AAAAAAAHHH!

Well, today was the deadline for my contests on my graphics website, but since only one person (3 of 7, btw) entered I pushed back the deadline. I just remembered the zillions of pics that I have yet to put on my website, they've just been hanging out on my hard drive. I think I'll go study in a sec, so they'll have to wait.

Well, today was the deadline for my contests on my graphics website, but since only one person (3 of 7, btw) entered I pushed back the deadline.  I just remembered the zillions of pics that I have yet to put on my website, they've just been hanging out on my hard drive.  I think I'll go study in a sec, so they'll have to wait.

I just don't think a lot of people are aware of your contest..Myself included..Can you talk about what kind of contest it is ?

Well, today was the deadline for my contests on my graphics website, but since only one person (3 of 7, btw) entered I pushed back the deadline.  I just remembered the zillions of pics that I have yet to put on my website, they've just been hanging out on my hard drive.  I think I'll go study in a sec, so they'll have to wait.

I just don't think a lot of people are aware of your contest..Myself included..Can you talk about what kind of contest it is ?

Well, there's two going one now. They're both for computer-made art, one is a borg-ish pic, and the other is ...meh, it's hard to describe "representation of me" There's a link to my site (essie's grafix, that one) in my thread in the links forum, on the site it still says the old deadline, I have yet to update it, it still says the old deadline. The new deadline is June 10th. I made a more formal announcement on a different site, one that's geared towards graphics and such.

Uh, yeah, I did that studying...for all of 15 minutes. Hey, I was efficent: quizzed myself on 180 notecards, only missed 5. Besides, studying stuff you know is a waste of time (Right?) so now I just have to make an outline for the stupid essays. So glad we can bring in an outline for the stupid essays.

Well, there's two going one now.  They're both for computer-made art, one is a borg-ish pic, and the other is ...meh, it's hard to describe "representation of me" There's a link to my site (essie's grafix, that one) in my thread in the links forum, on the site it still says the old deadline, I have yet to update it, it still says the old deadline.  The new deadline is June 10th.  I made a more formal announcement on a different site, one that's geared towards graphics and such..

Well, I'm just not seeing your thread on our links forum here..Perhaps I'm misunderstanding..I'm going to your website and check it out..

Really? :laugh: Maybe it's shy and hiding, lol. PM me if you need a link :clap:

Finished the outlines for the freakin essay. Now I just want to be mindless. If I look at those notecards one more time I think my brain with implode. I'm mad at Spike TV for not having DS9 on tonight :clap:

I really want to get the second season of Voyager on DVD, but unless I can convince my mom and/or dad to get it for me (yeah, like that's gonna happen) my only option is...baby sitting! Dun dun DUUUUN! Well I guess that it's better than doing yardwork in the Georgia heat :laugh:

Hi. Thought I might say that the Links forum, after a certain number of posts the topics get deleted if they get pushed back far enough. So you might want to make a new topic or something.

Thanks, I didn't know that. :P

Bible exam was really easy, I think I even did well on the stupid essays Now I just have geometry, and I'm pretty good at that. Just some practice problems and reviewing forumlas should suffice. Two more hours of school, what beauty! Well, there is that stupid awards day (nap time) and I hope my mom will let me stay home. Who am I kidding? Unless I get something extremely contangious I have no chance of being able to stay home. Maybe I should smear ketchup and coffe grounds on my face and pretend to have ebola. Ok, I shouldn't joke about extremely deadly viruses, bad QSMB.

w00t no more school except for that stupid thingee (nap time) tomarrow :grin:

Today I got my belly button pierced, it looks tres hott! It was a bazillion times less painful than I thought it would be, in fact it hardly hurt at all. The only thing it my tummy smells like a band-aid because of the disinfectant soap stuff. :grin:

Today I got my belly button pierced, it looks tres hott!   

Woo hoo!!!! :)

It was a bazillion times less painful than I thought it would be, in fact it hardly hurt at all.

Really? :( Mine was a bazillion times more painful than I thought it would be. :( But it was well worth it.

Nothing substanially interesting has happened over the past few days. Oooo, but I did make a peppermint cheesecake yesterday. Mmmm, such goodness!

I dropped my guitar (while it was in its big heavy case) on my finger today and I got sad and said "Poor finger!" and I hope my lil fingernail doesn't fall of because that would be gross and painful :P

My poor lil belly button is sore, and a little red. I've been doing everything they told me to (cleaning it with disinfectant soap and rinsing it with sterile saline solution 2x daily) but it's still ouchful. Maybe I slept on it weird, or maybe it got irritated the other day when my dog jumped in my lap and landed right on it (glad he's only 11 lbs!) or maybe it's supposed to hurt because (what a novel idea) it's an open wound with a piece of metal in it! I hope it doesn't get infected, that would also be gross and painful :P

It's the open wound with the piece of metal through it thing. :P It'll be sore and red for a while. Mine never got infected though. Just don't try to switch your bar for at least 2 months. The guy who did mine said no changing it for 3 months. I got impatient and changed it at 2. It didn't get infected but it did get a little sore. Now it's never sore even when I change it. The first couple months just be real careful and after that it's as easy to take care of as any ear piercing. :P

Hope your piercing heals up OK. The weird thing about them is that some heal up with no pain or problems, and others can be trouble for a long time. When I got my cartilage piercings, they gave me an antiseptic solution to use on them that didn't sting the way alcohol can. Maybe something like that would help.

BTW, did you say "peppermint cheesecake"? Sounds absolutely yummyfull! :dude:

Piercing? *runs and hides*

Needles... eeek...

Hope it heals well... and the cheesecake does sound good...

Ooooo...Psycho is gonna be on TV in a few minutes! Yay for Alfred Hitchcock!

Wait a sec...I just thought of something...in late July I'll be going to Vegas (via airplane) and what if my new jewelry sets off the metal detector :dude: I guess I'm just over reacting again, it's probably not enough metal to cause a problem. Silly me!

When I took a shower this morning I got soooo creeped out...Psycho is the scariest movie I've ever seen, surprised that I could sleep last night

Today my dad and I went to play pool, fun times, even though I suck!

Oooo...that reminds me, in two week's we're getting a pool table! It's my grandmother's old one, and anyone hardly ever uses it, so we're getting it :unsure: it's getting refurbished now. I can't wait!

Woah...I decided something today: piercing are like potato chips. After getting my belly button pierced I've started thinking that I might want more piercings. I think eyebrow, lip, and/or a nice lil nose stud would look cute. Ha, I'd have to wait until I moved out to get anymore. Well, that leaves me plenty of time to think it over.

lalalaaa...haven't said anything here for a while...summer school started today :eekout: five hours a day of history blech. Then on the 8th I'm getting surgery on my eyeball (left one crosses in) meh, this sucks.

Haven't done much worth talking about here lately. I survived the first week of summer school, two to go and I couldn't be happier that it's only a one semester course. My mom and I pooled our resources and got dad a new grill for fathers' day, it's a teeny propane one. He really likes it, and he made dinner on it tonight. About a week ago I finished the fifth Harry Potter book, it was so sad, I cried :clap: and I resumed Memoirs of a Geisha, which has just now begun to get sad. I need to read some happier books. That reminds me, the book we have to read for the summer is the most boring book ever, it's about migratory patterns of birds, it reads like a freaking text book. Took me an hour to read the first 15 pages :theking:

As July 8th is getting closer, my eyballs are really scared right now. Eep.

Oooooooo! I just remembered that the Trek convetion in Las Vegas that I'm going to is at the end of July! That's so close :clap: I'm totally stoked.

Haven't been here in a few days, had to do some intense studying for yesterday's midterm. Then my computer decided to be incompetent. I feel like I've missed so much. Dumb computer. Dumb midtrem.

The Trouble with Tribbles was on today! :bow: Yay for tribbles! But of course my VCR was refusing to cooperate so I STILL don't have it on tape, but wow, tribbles. I LOVE TRIBBLES! This reminds me of a story...

My old histroy techer's last name was Tribble. No joke. Once I brought my tribble to school and said "Look, Tribble, a tribble!" Then we talked about Star Trek and he told me that his sister is a Trekkie.

Great guy, he is, kind of reminds me of LJGJP.

:blink: Only one more week of summer school! :blink:

We got a pool table today! :) Have I not yet said anything about my dad's plans to get a pool table? Well, it used to belong to my grandmother, but over at her house it's hardly used anymore, and we just finished getting an addition (I don't remember saying anything about that either, but when I joined this site they had already started working on it, so I guess it had just gotten so routine for me to have guys working on our house. Anyway, we expanded the living room, it was teensy before, and added a second storey: 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms) and when my mom and dad decided to expand the living room, it turned out that we had enough space for a pool table. So that is the story of how the pool table came to us.

So, in honor of the new pool table and the addition being finished, my mom and dad invited some of their friends over. As I was playing pool, I, being so tiny, kind of had to stretch across the table to make this one shot, and my shirt moved up just enough to show a glimpse of my belly ring. One of my mom's friend's saw it and she FREAKED out. She was in utter disbelief, and she kept saying "Oh my gosh, you did NOT get your belly button pierced." Then I felt really bad for shocking one of my mom's friends so badly. But, hey, sometimes it's fun to shock people a little.

so that's today's random story. cheesecake.

My bf came over today :lol: we played pool and watched The Shining. Then we watched The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, I love that show! Good times.

Later than night I wached The Omen. Scared the cheesecake out of me. I'm surprised that I was acctually able to sleep last night :look:

If you want more sleepless nights, check out the Omen II and III. It's my favorite trilogy. (I don't count Omen IV, cuz it sucks lemons.)