Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

Mid-term grades came in the mail yesterday, and I'm acttually really doing well in physiics and math. Maybe I'll be able to go to Georgia Tech. In honor of the Jacket's here's a wittle song:

I'm a ramblin/ wreck from Georgia Tech, and a hell of an engineer,

A hell of a hell of a helll of a hell of a hell of an engineer.

Like all the jolly good fellows I drink my whiskey clear.

'Cause I'm a ramblin' wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.

Now if I had a daughter I'd dress her up in gold,

And put her on the campus to cheer on the brave and bold.

Now if I had a son, I'll tell you what he'd do.

He would say:

Click for Spoiler:

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!

like his daddy used to do

Tonite I'm gonna go see Dawn of the Dead it looks all scary and creepy and bloody. I hope I get nightmares for months!

Oooooo! Dawn of the Dead was soooooooo scary! I'm gonna have nightmares! YAY! :huh: :( There was this one really scary part when this one lady was in this building with a whole bunch of the zombies, because there was a guy in there who she needed to bring food to (he became a zombie before she got there) and I was think "Oh my God! They need to beam her out of there NOW! Wait a sec...this isn't Star Trek....she'd done for..."

I've got "Me and Bobby McGee" stuck in my head. Don't get me wrong, I love that song, and Janis in general, but it's been in there for an hour and it's getting old :roflmao:

I made a great pic of Seven today! w00t! It's floating around the fan art gallery, and it's also on my webby. Finally finished that last of my TOS tapes that have been lying around (Plato's Stepchildren, Leonard Nimoy in a toga, yummy :flex: )and three hours of Voyager (Time and Again, The Phage, and The Cloud; all very good) and I plan on watching DS9 tonite, what a fun Trek-filled day ^.^ My allergies flared up again today in the form of severe nose runniness and a killer sore throat, fortunately, it was nothing a little Alavert couldn't solve. Thank God anti histamines don't react badly with my medication, it's bad enough not being able to take cough syrup or decognesstants other than that weird prescription stuff (I think it's called tanic 12) that makes me go into a death-like sleep :flex: BUt I'm better now, and that's all that matters.

Did you konw taht polrgoened esporxe to my psrenaol log can csuae you to bcmoe dsyesilc? Rlelay, I tpeyd tihs nrmoally, it lokos fnie to poelpe who dno't raed my log otefn. It's jsut you.

Click for Spoiler:

But ralely, if all the ltetres in a wrod ecepxt the fsrit and lsat are mxied up, you can raed the wrod!

w00t, this log has offically been looked at 500 times. And when I first started it I thought no one was gonna read it. I hope you've enjoyed my random comments as of now. :theforce:

I think I should talk about what happened yesterdasy.

I had a pretty tolerable dasy at school. Not too much homework, only a math assignment and studying for some tests(physics which I feel confident about, have it after lunch, so I'll look over my notes while I eat) and a German vocab test that isn't until a week from now, but I've been studying for at least a half hour every dasy for the past two weeks because I stuck at vocab. After school at Discovery *points to pervious entries for explanation* we had an easy dasy because it was rainy. We stayed inside and put together a big puzzle while blindfolded (it was made out of plywood, and painted on one side, you could feel the paint so you knew which side was supposed to be facing up) and that was lots of fun. Then we learned how to tie some complicated knots. For the last few minutes we went outside to practice setting up tarps, and it had stopped raining so it was just really cold, and my mom had brought me a hot drink form Starbucks when she casme to pick me up, it tasted like apple cider, but she never told me what it was. But it was nice and tasty and hot. I watched the second part of Emissary, and it really reminded me of Slaughter Hose Five. I love that book! My mom mad a tasty dinner of rosmary potatoes, ricsotto, and asparagus. Then for dessert I had some cookies'n'creasm frozen yogurt.

So far today I've had English, which was fun because we're reading Macbeth, and German, which was boring because my Greman teacher is just a boring lady.

Not doing an insult of the week today, because I ran out of ideas, hey on my webby I'm god(dess) so I don't have to do an insult of the week if I don't freeking want to.

I wanna make a piccy on my 'puter but I can't think of what it should be of. Any requests?

Just got back from seeing the musical of The Producers with some friends, held hands with this one guy for 3 and a half hours without disconnecting. He offically called me his girlfriend :roflmao:

GAH! I just remembered that I have a German test tomarrow :bow: Maybe I should go study, but I really don't want to be productive, it's so boring. I think I'll just procrastinate and not start studying, or doing any of my other homework for that matter, until like 10 tonight. I hate school. Has anyone else noticed that weird Sunday feeling? Like you just can't have as much fun because you're always thinking about how you have to back to school (or work) the next day? At least Sunday is a good TV night: The Simpsons, Malcolm in the Middle, and Arrested Development :thumbs: !

Poo. Malcolm in the Middle and Arrested weren't on last night because of evil 24. I've got so much to do this week ARRRRGGGG!

Today: Get a head start on homework because of my busy week

Tuesday: Discovery for 2 hours

Wednsday: some stupid thing that has to do with my eye problems

Thursday: Discovery for another 2 hours

Friday: the stupid backpacking trip that I don't get back from until Monday afternoon :bow: I'm gonna die. It was nice knowing you all.

Honey  Backpackings fun you will have fun

I'll try to stay positive about it. But I'll miss you guys! :huh:

Got back a Bible test yesterday and *gasp* I GOT A B ON IT! w00t! I also think that I did well on my German test, it was just vocabulary, and all the words I knew really well were on it.

I have discovery today, and I'm nervous because we have to do the ropes course and I'm terrified of hieghts :clap:

Just learned that we can't have links in our siggies anymore :clap: Good news for you guys, though, you don't have to look at my shameless plugs for my webby anymore! I'll look at it this way: It made room for the Shakespeare quote ^.^

Got back my German test and I got an 83, which is pretty good considering the fact that I usually get 70s in German and most of the rest of the class failed. Yesterdasy in discovery we did the ropes course, whic I was having anxiety about, but once I was up there it was acctually lots of fun. The only part that was scary was getting down, because, although you could just climb down, the other way to get down was this swing(essentially a cable that's strapped into your harness) and it was really high up, and scary. That was acctually fun too, escpet the first part of it because it was essentially free fall and I had this feeling that I was gonna crash into the ground, but that was only like 2 second long.

Got back from my 3 days in the wilderness, and I just got out of a nice, hot, long shower; feels so good to wash off all the layers of dirt and sweat :) Some parts of it were acctually really fun. Here's a brief list of high and low points:

High Points:

-eating lunch at Arby's on the way back (never thought I'd be so excited about using an indoor bathroom :D )

-the many inside jokes that formed

-getting to know the people I was with better

-being with some really good friends of mine

-singing songs from Les Mis for an entire two and a half mile hike with no one complaining

-surving

Low Points

-the eight mile hike with enormous backpacks on Saturday(For I while I thought I had died and gone to hell)

-doing a faceplant into the mud with a giant backpack

-it rained last night

-squirrel hunting(a polite term for peeing in the woods)

-iodine water *gag*

-w00t: the catipillar/alien

Let me explain the lst one: This morning when I woke up (before I put on my glasses) there was this little brown fuzzy thing, I thought it was one of those little prickly balls that fall off of trees, so I picked it up. Then I realized that it definately was NOT one of those and I was really creeped out so I dropped it and was all "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH! THERE'S AN ALIEN IN OUR TENT!" and then it uncurled and started crawling around and we realized that it was one of those ugly catipillars, and I had heard that they sting and I was all scared, but we eventually got brave and moved it outside, and we named it w00t.

I'm kind of concerned because most of the water we drank was from a creek (it was either pumped or treated with iodine) and I've never had water like that before, so I don't know how well it works, and I'm really afraid that I might get giardia, because I had it twice before (I was really little) and it was...well...crappy(no pun intended) so for the next two weeks I'll be in suspense. I'm gonna go to the doctor at any sign of an upset stomach.