Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

Yay! I'm gonna go see a movie with my boyfriend tonight! We still haven't decided on what movie, though, oh well, fun times anyway!

Saw Godsend with my bf, it was great. Afterwards we went to this arcarde for like a half hour, and there was a Voyager game there, so of course we had to play that, lol, my bf is so nice to tolerate my Trekkieness! We also play air hockey and various shooting and car racing games. We did a lot of cuddling and hand holding, but the highlight of the date was the good-night kiss: nice, long, and French.

:assimilated:;) :) :klingon: B) :wub:

hehe, so excited about the date that I forgot to talk about the other fun stuff that happened today. Today at school was the senior's "mud day" when they go mudsliding and then attack/hug any underclassen they can find. I hid all day :) it's not that I mind getting dirty, I just really did not want to have to take a shower before the date, I honestly had no time to. Here's why: right after school I had my hair done, and the guy took too long with his last client, so I about ten minutes after getting home before my boyfriend came. Luckly, I had planned for the worst and brought my date clothes with me (I had worn old clothes that could get muddy to school, lol) and changed in the bathroom at the salon/place. What a day!

Haven't been coming to the site nearly as much as I used to, I've been really into my art, can't wait til I can get home to upload the piccys to my website! Here's a list of what I've been working on:

-a zombie

-2 different Lady Macebeth ones (one is her with a knife, the other is her in crazy mode)

-an Anorian(one of the few that's on my webby)

-a Vulcan (also on the webby)

and I hope to get some others done soon!

Meh/ I'm sick now. Stayed home from school and watched TOS, read, slept a lot, and worked on my pix, I've FINALLY learned how to make images into transparent GIF format! w00t.

Hope u get better soon :P :P. I also hope u get your bike back :P

And could u send me a link to your website through my PM because i know your not allowed to post it hear. Get well soon.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:laugh:

I wanna go home now! It's Friday and I'm still sick (a little better than yesterday, still congested, but the killer sore throat is gone) and the only decongestants that I can take with my meds that I'm on knock me out, so I have to suffer. Blech. Still got tons of images on my haard drive that need to be uplaoded to my webby.

Did you got you bike back already???

Nope, haven't gotten my bike back, I've given up on it.

Yesterday I got my new hard contacts. I can see much better now, but they make my eyes angry :( Pfffft, I still don't have 20/20 (it's 20/70, I'm very blind) they also make my left eye that crosses in straigten out a bit, which is another plus, and, unlike mushy contacts, they don't bounce, stick to things, turn inside out, dry out, rip, or just look like a drop of water if they fall. Plus, they're much teenier, so they let more oxygen into you eye, too bad they hurt so much :(

Tonight I'm going over to my boyfriend's house for dinner because his parents want to meet me, I'm kind of nervous that I might do something stupid and make them hate me forever.

Tonight I'm going over to my boyfriend's house for dinner because his parents want to meet me, I'm kind of nervous that I might do something stupid and make them hate me forever.

You have one of the most charming personalities I've ever seen. You're pure sunshine. Just be yourself and they'll love you. :(

You have one of the most charming personalities I've ever seen. You're pure sunshine. Just be yourself and they'll love you. :(

Awww, thanks :(

Tonight went well, his parents were very nice and I htink they liked me a lot :laugh:

Told ya Wink.gif

Me so excited! Body shop (a lil extra thingee for making sims(lil people you control) in The Sims 2: 'puter game that's coming out in a few months) is gonna be available sometime this week! The suspense is killing me!

Me so excited!  Body shop (a lil extra thingee for making sims(lil people you control) in The Sims 2: 'puter game that's coming out in a few months) is gonna be available sometime this week!  The suspense is killing me!

Not sure what you're talking about but if you're happy I'm happy so WOO HOO! :naughty:

Me so excited!  Body shop (a lil extra thingee for making sims(lil people you control) in The Sims 2: 'puter game that's coming out in a few months) is gonna be available sometime this week!  The suspense is killing me!

Not sure what you're talking about but if you're happy I'm happy so WOO HOO! :naughty:

Here's the Sins 2 offical website click me!

I know, this isn't the links forum, but I'm explaining impaired

I just realized that finals are in aproximately 2.51 weeks. Poo. Me don't wanna study! NOOOOOO! Summer is too close...can't concentrate :naughty:

Oh, does life ever suck! I had a German quiz today, and I studied the WRONG stuff, and of course I'm already close to failing German, physics and geometry have stopped making sense, and I have a Bible project due tomarrow that I've hardly done anything for. Last night I also had some type of axiety dream about English; we're erading Secret Lif of Bees and I dreamt that all these killer bees came to Atlanta and attacked everyone, and they were mainly focused on me. Finals are so close, amd I can't even pull myself together, I don't know how I'm gonna survive these last weeks of school. I feel like a mess, I look like a mess, and I AM a mess. Realy, I look like hell, my face is all broken out, my hands are sweating and shaking and my hair has turned intoa ball of frizz (I constantly touch it when I get stressed) Thanks to all this stress my immune system has crashed and my cold came back again. I want to just go home cry, snuggle with my puppies, and sleep, but I can't miss physicis because then I'd just get more confused, and of course I don't have physics until the end of the day. I'm about to burst into tears; I ache emoitionally, physically, and any other way that you can ache. I need cheesecake.

cheer up Q, tommorow will be a new day with new perspectives

:force:

WOO HOO! Got a cable modem installed on my 'puter no more long waiting! w00t!

Today in physics something miraculous happened: I ACCTUALLY understand what we're doing! Me feel mucho better now. :force:

Yesterday we got our yearbooks! :unsure: Hehe, fun times. Except my picture looked TERRIBLE (I look lke I'm drunk in it :P )

we got our yearbooks today and the same thing happened to me!! my pic sucked soooooooo bad. lol but so did a lot of the other peoples. it was the first yearbook that was entirely in color.

Just got back from going to prom with my bf, so much fun! We kept getting lost in the hotel where it was at, I swear, the thing kept changing :wow:

w00t yesterday my TOS-style dress that I ordered from the internet came in the mail, but I didn't see the box until like 30 minutes ago (we're getting an addition done on our house, it was hiding in the debris lol) My legs look so HOTT! lol, I'm a redshirt! w00t!

Any pics of you in your uniform ? Also, what internet site did you buy it from ?

Any pics of you in your uniform ? Also, what internet site did you buy it from ?

no pics yet, but I promise I'll post them as soon as some are taken! I got it from startrekexp.com. In fact I wore it to school toady (layered with some of my cute black pants, I've always loved the way a miniskirt looks when layered with black pants...) Ironically, no one has really even said anything more than "You look cute!" today, but then again I've been known as the crazy girl who wears weird clothes since the 7th grade, and I guess this outfit is pretty normal compared to some of the other clothes I've worn (i.e. fishnets with shorts and butt-kicking boots)

Today my dad is having surgrey <_< I hope they give him lots of nice pain killers