Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Q stole my bike

My useless log thingy

Just joined this forum today. IT'S SNOWING! you know what that means? NO SCHOOL! YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love how in the south everyone freaks out when there's like 1 inch of snow.

I live in Southern California... We don't get snow there, but as I remember I wasn't that much of a snow fan. More of a rainy days fan...

:blink: :blink: :dude::dude:

doctorwho42avenger@hotmail.com

Doctor Who official website

Doctor Who: The Best Links

The adventures of drwho42 continues....

Click for Spoiler:

announce.jpg

'And Now For Something Completely Different....'-Announcer

Monty Python's Flying Circus

Hope you don't mind me posting in your personal log, but I just gotta say, I love your website :blink:

I'll be checking it out regularly!

:quark: Thank you to everyone who complimented, or will compliment my website. :b-day:

Today I had an English quiz that I think I failed. I just got back from seeing my shrink, and it turns out that I have a phobia of sharks...even the word scares me...I don't want to talk about it anymore...On a lighter note: I saw my old history teacher from summer school. His last name is Tribble. That amuses me.

Girl your web site rocks :) And a fear of sharks makes perfect sense. I grew up by the coast and I'm terrified of the ocean. I can't go in past my knees without freaking out. Explain that one. :)

Girl your web site rocks  :) And a fear of sharks makes perfect sense. I grew up by the coast and I'm terrified of the ocean. I can't go in past my knees without freaking out. Explain that one.  :)

Thanks, I'm really happy to know so many people like my website!

And I can't even go on the beach without totally panicing, thank god I don't live in a coastal city.

I just started reading Tale of the Body Theif and so far it's amazing. The other website I used to post at a lot is GONE :laugh: so y'all are stuck with me!

YAY! Return of the King won a bazillion Oscars including best picture! YAY! Happy Happy Happy! The Triplets of Bellevile should have one best animated moive, but that scary one did...bah...

The Triplets of Bellevile should have one best animated moive, but that scary one did...bah...

Finding Nemo is scary? :naughty:

*points to the post where I talk about my phobia*

Actually QSMB, ROTK was nominated for...

WATCH THIS MOVIE:http://www.oscars.com/nominees/syn_32607.html

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING

In the final chapter of the Lord of the Rings trilogy, the battle for Middle Earth and control of the One Ring continues. As Frodo and Sam follow their devious guide, Gollum, toward Mount Doom, where they must destroy the ring, their friends attempt to unite the kingdoms of Rohan and Gondor in battle against the evil Lord Sauron's armies.

NOMINATIONS

Art Direction

Costume Design

Directing

Film Editing

Makeup

Music (Score)

Music (Song)

Best Picture

Sound Mixing

Visual Effects

Writing (Adapted Screenplay

Owwwwie.....

I scraped the bottom of my foot and now it's bleeding profusely. On top of that it took me a whle to notice that I was bleeding, so there's blood all over the floor. Eeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww!

Oh god, I am so drunk! Hehehe...my medication makes me really sensitive to alcohol...wow...I like rum and coke...with a lime....gotta have the lime.

A telemarketer just called me (even though I'm on the do not call list...odd) and she was all "May I speak with Ms.(insert last name here)?" and I said "No, she died." and it was fun! It's also fun to say "Moooooo" to telemarketers, or act really stupid, or anything annoying really.

Hey, this dogma was running down my street chasing a Q on this bike, and you know what happened? He go hit by a karma. What color was your bike? It's all covered in bloodma now. Want me to get it back for you? It's kinda all bent up though. ;)

I've been trying lately to cummunicate telepathically with aliens. It's been going pretty well. So far I've gotten an image of this dark-purpleish planet with an intricate system of underground tunnels.

Stupid QSMB!

I didn't say anything about my trip to New York, well, I left on saturday and came back yesterday, I had a great time. The highlight of the trip was my visit to The Guggenheim, which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright, who is my favorite architect. I also did something that I am extremely pround of: I faced my fear of sharks. I went to the sea-creatures room at the AMNH, that alone was a big step for me, since the ocean reminds me of sharks and totally makes me freak out. I only looked at the shark display breifly, but I didn't cry or have a nervouse breakdown, which is an improvement for me. I enjoyed looking at the dispalys of friendly sea-animals, my favorite was the walrus, because they remind me of my dog, who I should post a pic of. Another fun thing I did was go on a shopping spree at Saks, I usually don't go on shopping sprees, and after my encouter with the fake shark, I felt like I deserved some grossly overpriced clothes. I bought a salmon-pink blouse with black pinstripes and flared out pleated sleeves, a layer-y/flow-y/fairy princess-y pink skirt, some fancy dog treats, and a red smoking jacket for my dog(not the walrus dog) The dog that I got the smoking jacket for is a little brown-ish poodle boy, expect a pic of him in it in the future. I bet since he now has that smoking jacket he's gonna start inviting tons of girl poodles over and become a ladie's man/dog. lol :waaaa:

Today was weird. I'm kind of creeped out. Here's what happened: in physics we were taking notes on waves (not like the waves in the ocean, like electro-magnetic waves and other waves of that nature) and my teacher was saying that the wavelength of sound waves detremines the pitch of the sound, and then someone asked what the wavelength would detremine if you're talking about visible light, then I said "color" and that just came to my mind, and it was right, which was really odd since we hadn't covered that yet and the only stuff I know about waves is the stuff we've learned in class. Something similar happened again, we got off the topic and started talking about radio frequencies and such, when my teacher asked if any of us knew what VHF stood for, I, never having heard the term before, said that it stood for very high frequency, which had just come to my mind, and it was right. Then she asked if I knew what UHF stood for, once again the answer (ultra high frequency) just came to my mind, and I had never heard the term before. Maybe I just made lucky guesses, maybe I have ESP(I wish!) or maybe I just knew a lot about that stuff in a past life(I believe in reincarnation)

whatever the case, I'm pretty impressed with myself.

My mom's birthday is in 6 days so today I bought her a present: the first season of Voyager on DVD! I think she likes Voyager...I also bought Neil Young's album Greendale.

This week is gonna kick a**! :dude: here's why:

-5 hours of TOS on TV mon-fri(thank god for VCRs!)

-2 hours of TNG on mon-thurs

-plus the 13 hours of Voyager I have yet to watch (I got impaitent and gave my mom her present early, then we watched some last night)

-on Friday I have a formal dance/thing to go to and my date is really nice, funny, and cute!

-also on Friday I don't have to go to school until like noon! w00t!

So much Trek, so little time!

First I'd like to say, feel free to post comments, I love to read feedback from my fans.

I can't wait! Two more days until that formal dance/thing I was talking about! YAY! In honor of this, I'll describe my loverly outfit, that I've already picked out:

-black spagehtti strap dress, the top part has this ribbony lace up detailing(kind of corset inspired) and the skirt part is asymetrical, it goes down to just above the knee on left side, and slants down to a few inches below the knee on the left side(I'm glad that my right knee is gonna be covered because it's got all these nasty scars on it!) and the skirt part is all layered and sherr and flowy. It has kind og this gothic fairy princess feel

-black high heeled sandals, they're pretty plain except for a little rhinestone buckle

-a rhinestone encrusted tiara

-maybe my black feather boa

-and maybe a simple little necklace

I'm gonna have to find a nice dark color to paint my toenails because I got this huge UGLY bruise on one on them and it shows through my usual red nail polish, maybe a burgandy would cover it well? Or maybe dark purple, but I'm afraid that that might not look calssy enough...help!