Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

Kevin was right when he said we need to have a chat that would be more convenient for our international members. For all of you overseas members, what day and time would be better for you? Why don't you all post your preferences and maybe either another chat can be scheduled or the current chat be altered or alternated somehow?

For me the best time in the evening would be anytime from 8pm GMT, except on Saturday nights where I could make it from 10pm. Saturday nights are the worse time-wise for me but if that were the majority vote then that is fine and I shall just try and catch-up when back.

I do hope to make the original chat too sometime as it would be great to meet you all there.

So if I'm on EST and we are currently on Daylight Savings time, them you GMT would be 4 hours ahead of me. So 8 PM GMT would be 4 pm EST. Do I have that right?

Having a rare day off am looking fwd to coping catching you all on the chat tonight!!

(on a side note have just read that an episode of 'Dr Who' is being filmed in my town next week so on a geeky high today! ;-) lol)

Great chat last night. A mixture of regulars and some new members as well. We had a high of 11 people in the room at one time. Lets build on that momentum next week!

FOR ALL OLD AND NEW MEMBERS ALIKE: DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE WEEKLY CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 EST!

FOR ALL OLD AND NEW MEMBERS ALIKE: DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE WEEKLY CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 EST!

If i worked this out right thas about midnight here...hmmm might drop by for OLD times sake :angry:

sorry i'm not going to be in the chat tonight ,i'll catch everyone next week.

i know there are some, who will miss my presence. one name in particular. who i won't mention but they know who they are and they better behave themselves..

have a fun chat everyone..

i'll be back next week.

tm B)

I have just left after a hour of fun in there..i will have to do this more often B)

It was a great chat last night made even more so by the first appearance of Hangon!

It was a great chat last night made even more so by the first appearance of Hangon!

Why thanks Kor :) ..i will be in again today for the next session :)

Why thanks Kor :) ..i will be in again today for the next session :)

I'll bring the beer and chips!.... :)

Lets get some good participation for the chat tonight!

Yes, Trekz, I am staring right at you......... :laugh:

I promise nothing coz i was up till 3 am last night and up at 7am this morning but i will try to be there :beer:

I couldnt find the link on the page, ha it was staring me in the face....Damn :laugh:

:P

Edited by Kor37

LETS HAVE SOME GOOD PARTICIPATION TONUGHT. 6:00 PM EST.......BE THERE!

I couldnt find the link on the page, ha it was staring me in the face....Damn ;)

LOL and i thought i had a lot to drink that night :laugh:

*cracks off top on bottle of RedBull vodka*...i will be there tonight :lightsabre: