Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

I don't think I'll be going to the chat room anymore. I got tired of "we need more chicks, we need more women .... etc" I'm pretty sure you know who that came from.

I don't think I'll be going to the chat room anymore. I got tired of "we need more chicks, we need more women .... etc" I'm pretty sure you know who that came from.

That kind stuff is being controlled more now, Stat. Give it another try and see if I'm right. We had a real nice chat last night.

Yes please give it another try, statstarter! Although I got there a bit late, it was a very pleasant chat and there was still a respectable crowd when I left.

I will be in tonight like last week which was a good chat session :bag:

I had to work today. :blink:

You where missed. :vbg:

I'm having quite a bit of pain in my back today..About to drive to my chiropractor to see if he can perform another miracle..I hope to see you in the chat later on today..

I just checked that chatroom and it was empty. For the duration of cruise season, I won't be able to come into the chatroom until around 10 pm est.

I Showed up last week as a surprise and even the fact that there where only 5 people in it was still fun...i hope this week more of you will drop in for some fun.

Bring your own beer and snacks..lol

Whats going on? Its Saturday night, the official chat night, there are 10 people on the site and nobody on the chat room!

Whats going on? Its Saturday night, the official chat night, there are 10 people on the site and nobody on the chat room!

I thought it was always on a saturday night :blink: ..but then again it had been a while since i was in there.

Anyways i will be in there tomorrow.

I thought it was always on a saturday night :blink: ..but then again it had been a while since i was in there.

It IS Saturday night right now, Hang.....lol

Plus......you were here last week!

It IS Saturday night right now, Hang.....lol

Plus......you were here last week!

LOL wtf?...damn and i have only had 3 redbull vodkas :blink:

I got there late, but it was fun. I will probably miss next week while on vacation :blink:

Not sure I'm going to make this weeks chat..I'll try but I'm not at home..I may be there later than usual..

Thanks to Tropical Storm Hannah, there are no car cruises or car shows this weekend so I'll be at the chat tonight.

It's not loading for me today. Oh well...

I didn't notice or have any problems with the chat room today..Be cool if more members could join us in there on saturdays..