Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

no one was there by the time i got up

Thats ok. We didn't talk about you.......too much.... :P

Besides, you need all the rest that you can get now that you're expecting!... :P

no one was there by the time i got up

Thats ok. We didn't talk about you.......too much.... :P

Besides, you need all the rest that you can get now that you're expecting!... :P

Even though we didn't spend a lot of time talking about you, the comments we made were really insightful - you know, like what (if anything) you should wear for your wedding, etc.

I'd rather cut a field with a pair of scissors. I don't see the point in a chat room and the forum :P

I want to get in one but time zones are always a problem :P :P

just do what i did, post and ask someone in that timezone what time it says on that post. like this was posted at two forty in the pm

I'd rather cut a field with a pair of scissors. I don't see the point in a chat room and the forum :P

I want to get in one but time zones are always a problem :P :P

I have no idea what your first sentence means. However, we would love to have you at the weekly chat, Cara. Whats the difference in time between EST and British time? 6 hours I think? So if we start at 6:00 pm est, then is it noon in England?

UK is 5 hours ahead of US East Coast.

(e.g. 6pm US/East Coast = 11pm UK)

Thanks, Athena. So its probably too late for Cara to join us.... :P

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US FOR THE WEEKLY SATURDAY NIGHT CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST.

*bump*

DON'T FORGET TO JOIN US FOR THE WEEKLY SATURDAY NIGHT CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST.

*bump*

*bumpety bump bump*

I will not be able to make it to chat today (See my topic Thank goodness for warranties) due to hard drive crash, but will try to pop in next week. Have a great chat!

Edited by reindeertrekzonnewsnow

You will be missed, Trekz.

I'll be there for sure. How about the rest of you? Especially some of you new members? Stop in for a bit!

ALRIGHT.....LETS GO.......ITS 6:00 PM EST.......GET YOUR BUTTS INTO THE CHATROOM!!!

Isn't that Van Roy's line? :laugh:

But if you look at the time stamp he posted that at 7 PM.

Thats weird. I posted that at 6:oo pm est. I better check my computer clock!

DON'T FORGET THE WEEKLY SCHEDULED CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST IN THE CHATROOM ON THIS SITE. WE WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME OF YOU NEWER MEMBERS MAKE AN APPEARENCE!.. :laugh:

We had a nice chat last night. Most of the regulars stopped by and one new member,Morgan, stopped by. The rest of you.......I am very disappointed in..........

LETS HAVE A BETTER TURNOUT FOR THE CHAT TONIGHT. YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY ALL HAVE DATES ON SATURDAY NIGHT! COME IN AND MEET THE PEOPLE YOU'VE BEEN POSTING WITH.TONIGHT.....6:00 PM EST......BE THERE!

We had a bit more participation last night. We are still looking for more of the new members to stop by. DATA stopped by last night which was great. Gummy, don't think I didn't see you lurking on the site and not even coming in to say hi!... :look:

we can have a christmas eve chat...

maybe?

I'm all for that if there is interest..Perhaps the usual time...6 PM EST?