Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

Just a reminder to GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE CHAT ROOM TODAY!!

I'll be there in a minute, I need a cigarette first.

Oh, yeah, we usually chat for a couple hours so don't think that just because you can't be here when it starts that you can't still show up when you can.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

I tried to get in Saturday evening after I got the message from Lt.Van Roy but it took the loading time long to get in so I had to miss that one so I'm hoping I might be able to get in next week if I'm not too busy.

And the one Saturday evening where I'm neither at work nor asleep right now (I slept from 7AM until 3PM), and.... no one besides TripLives is there (and TL's been on away status since I arrived).... not even Van Roy who's been after me to join chat for a couple weeks now.

Maybe I'll go take a nap before I work tonight.

Actually Van and myself where there for a short time. Other than TripLives no one else was there when I loged on.

I took the Road Runner out to a car cruise last night and was unable to attend the chat.

It's going to be awhile before I can make another chat.

I'm tied up with outside projects that require my full attention.

Oh c'mon Gummy! Surely you can tear yourself away from those por.n websites for just a little while to make the chat?........ :roflmao:

Oh c'mon Gummy! Surely you can tear yourself away from those por.n websites for just a little while to make the chat?........ :roflmao:

Honestly, I wish that were the case. It's a project that I haven't been able to get to because of the knee injury. Now, is the only time that I can get it done before Winter.

I guess I'm the only one in here with nothing to do or I guess I don't have a life since I am the only one in the chat room. Anybody have any ideas on how to get people in there or should the room just be discontinued?

the boards a little slow now as some of our members are back at school, it'll pick up

i'm working shifts now so thats my excuse

I've only got 1 week left of muscle car cruises and then I'll be back to my regular Saturday night chat schedule.

I think it's just a slow time, althuogh maybe having trivia once in while could help. There were 3 people there for a bit while I was on. That's still enough to chat,

It was nice to get back to the chat room after my extended absence due to the muscle car season. Now that its over, I can come regularly again.

It was nice to see a bigger group in chat this weekend , including Kor. Drop in next week, there's always room for more!

Don't forget the chat tonight at 6:00 pm EST. I'm back to being a regular.......at least until the hot rod seasons begins anew next spring.