Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE! C'mon.....I was only kidding about the long speech!... <_<

Sorry, but I was hanging out with a friend of mine... I was showing her were a good bike repair shop was...

OMG!! Capt_Picard found a girl!!

So, give us the details! Is she a mammal? A biped?

Our little boy is growing up! It wasn't too long ago when he would activate a "personal force field" anytime a female came within 50 yards of him!..... <_<

Our little boy is growing up! It wasn't too long ago when he would activate a "personal force field" anytime a female came within 50 yards of him!..... <_<

He still does that in the chat room occasionally. I even tried to hook him up with Dabo Girl.

It was really funny too. He kept saying he didn't want to get an STV. We figured he was either talking about Voyager or The Final Frontier. We finally had to tell him he was worried about STDs, not STVs.

Edited by Lt. Van Roy

Our little boy is growing up! It wasn't too long ago when he would activate a "personal force field" anytime a female came within 50 yards of him!..... :spock:

He still does that in the chat room occasionally. I even tried to hook him up with Dabo Girl.

It was really funny too. He kept saying he didn't want to get an STV. We figured he was either talking about Voyager or The Final Frontier. We finally had to tell him he was worried about STDs, not STVs.

DAMMIT!........I miss all the good stuff!..... <_<

Hey, the Startrekfans.net chat starts in just under 14 hours - so GET YOUR BUTTS IN THERE!

:nono::hug:

GET YOUR BUTTS IN HERE! THIS MEANS YOU, RIKER CHICK........YES I KNOW ITS YOU HIDING UNDER THAT "ANONYMOUS " TAG...LOL

Edited by Kor37

Alright you guys.......get your butts in here........RikerChick?......Is that you hiding under that anonymous tag again?........ <_<

RikerChick?......Is that you hiding under that anonymous tag again?........ <_<

um...no 307084.gif

RikerChick?......Is that you hiding under that anonymous tag again?........ <_<

um...no 307084.gif

OK Miss Unsociable........be that way....sniff......

The chat was pretty lively last night. We had 14 people ! 2 more and we would have broken the record!

20 minutes til Chat Time. Lets go people!..........*Gives a glare towards the "anonymous" people*.....

*Gives a glare towards the "anonymous" people*.....

Hey I was in the shower. I wasn't even logged in. :frusty:

Java version 6 has a new update, be sure to get it.

Cool! Maybe it will help those who can't get into the chatroom!... :blink:

OK EVERYONE....ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE WEEKLY CHAT SO GET YOUR BUTTS IN THE CHATROOM. ITS A VAN ROY-FREE CHAT TONIGHT SO ITS SAFE FOR ALL YOU LADIES TO COME IN...... :nono:

WE HAVE AN ALL NEW CHATROOM AND IT APPEARS TO WORK FOR EVERYBODY! SO IF YOU HAVEN'T STOPPED IN BEFORE, STOP BY FOR THE WEEKLY CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 AM EST.

We had a great chat last night. About 10 people were there including some newcomers to the chat. It appears that everyone is able to get into this version of the chatroom. So for all of you who had problems getting in in the past, join us next week!..... :lol: