Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Weekly Star Trek Fan Chat (The Official Topic)

we can have a christmas eve chat...

maybe?

I'm all for that if there is interest..Perhaps the usual time...6 PM EST?

So, are we chatting today?

we can have a christmas eve chat...

maybe?

I'm all for that if there is interest..Perhaps the usual time...6 PM EST?

So, are we chatting today?

Looks like no..I'm sitting in the chatroom by myself..Think I'll go off STF and watch Of Gods and Men..I'll be back for next saturdays chat..Merry Christmas!!

Sorry about that! We went to church at 6:00 pm and then to dinner. Didn't get home til late.I'll be there Saturday.

TOMORROW NIGHT......6:00PM..EST...........BE THERE!

Can't... friends have roped me into fixing their computer tomorrow and they have no internet...

Just found out that I have company coming over at 6:00 so I won't be able to make it tonight. BUT I EXPECT THE REST OF YOU TO PICK UP THE SLACK!

I'm trying to get into chat, but can't. :yahoo:

Seems like this is happening to several people here..Is it time that this problem is looked into and fixed? Perhaps a chat room upgrade or downgrade is needed so everyone can get in there and chat who wants to..

I'm trying to get into chat, but can't. :yahoo:

Seems like this is happening to several people here..Is it time that this problem is looked into and fixed? Perhaps a chat room upgrade or downgrade is needed so everyone can get in there and chat who wants to..

I've had the same problem as well, but only with Internet Explorer. I noticed this last week, before then I never had any trouble with it. So I decided to try with FireFox and it worked, oddly enough. Until they figure out what's wrong with it, I would suggest that people try FireFox as an alternative when they try to enter the chat room.

Thats weird. I normally go with AOL but some months ago, it became impossible to get into the chatroom with AOL. I use Internet Explorer now and it works fine to get into the chatroom.

For all of you that are having trouble getting into the chatroom, please give the details of your problems to our Fearless Leader, VGB. The best place to post them is in the "Ask VBG" thread. There is a good chance that he can help you!

I hope that those of you who have problems getting into the chatroom have reported their problems to VGB.....yes, that includes YOU Gamera and YOU GhostofmajorHayes!

As for the rest of you:

BE AT THE CHAT TONIGHT AT 6:00 PM EST!!!!!!!

BUMP....BUMP....BUMP...

YES, I SEE YOU ALL IN HERE! COME ON INTO THE CHATROOM AND SAY HI!

A very lively chat last night. Missing some of the regulars like Van Roy and Trekz but others made their presence known. It was nice to see LordoftheBorg there as well as a rare surprise visit from VulcanLover. TJHawk also joined us for awhile as did Capt_Picard. The other regulars such as SpaceTigger,Statstarter and myself were all present. The rest of you should really try to join us once in awhile.

I keep having a problem when I try to get into chat. I get a message the says:

trekz

Error connecting to server. Please try again in a few minutes.

I get this every time I try to get on. Any suggestions? <_<

Gamera - VBG has asked to be informed of the specific problem that you have with entering the chatroom. Please describe the problem in the "Ask VGB" thread and see if he can help! We would love to have you in chat!... <_<

Trekz - I assume this is a new problem since you are a regular in the weekly chat. Please do the same as Gamera and inform VBG. He says he pays plenty for chatroom access and he wants everyone to be able to get in so he is motivated to help.

A very lively chat last night. Missing some of the regulars like Van Roy and Trekz but others made their presence known.

My dad was taken to the hospital on Friday and early Saturday morning they had to transfer him to the morgue.

It was nice to see LordoftheBorg there as well as a rare surprise visit from VulcanLover.

Just like dad, always trying to keep me from scoring!

A very lively chat last night. Missing some of the regulars like Van Roy and Trekz but others made their presence known.

My dad was taken to the hospital on Friday and early Saturday morning they had to transfer him to the morgue.

It was nice to see LordoftheBorg there as well as a rare surprise visit from VulcanLover.

Just like dad, always trying to keep me from scoring!

Oh wow....your Dad died, Van Roy! I'm so sorry. My sympathies... <_<

I won't be there this week, going to a concert..

You will be missed, Tigger! Who are you going to see?

I won't be there this week, going to a concert..

You will be missed, Tigger! Who are you going to see?

Red Molly..A female trio, acoustic folk band that I like alot..I'm going to post about it in my log along with some pics...So how was the chat?