Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Log

I'm glad it went well, Odie. Now comes the all important THIRD date! If that goes well, you two are officially an "item"......... :bow:

My vacation is now over and I am back to work. The two weeks went by very fast.

That is one of things about work. Just when you get a nice break from it all, it comes back and bites ya in the butt. It is good to know that from time to time you can relaz and stop thinking lol.

Today is Firday and I survive my first week back to work. Expect I have to stay on the ship until Saturday. I had lots fun trying to explain the why I can't do any today and why I can't leave the ship. I am not sure it he understands, but at least he isn't complaining about it.

I had a very interesting weekend. I meet a person around base theater. I was just waiting for the first movie show, but I starting to talk to person who was waiting with me. I found out that he just got here to San Diego and was looking for someone to show him around. I told I really don't know the area well, but we made the best of it. It turns out we a lot in common and we will see each today.

I don't know what I did at work, but my lower back bothers me. It doesn't hurt. :laugh: I might get it looked if it still bothers me tomorrow morning.

Today I really bump my head really hard. It left a large goose egg. :angry: I put ice on for 15 minutes and motrin, but it still bothers me a lot.

My head is fine. I have a new car. A Ford Focus 2006, and I just found a place to live. :tear:

FCS06_zx4_dtrd.jpg

Sounds like things are looking up for you. Are you still with that dating service? How's that going?

The dating serve is going fine. So far I have been with this person I have been with almost 2 months. Here is a picture of my dog Astro.

untitled9yq.th.png

I really can't wait until I move into my apartment. But first I must wat another 10 days, because I will be underway. :o At least I will have a place that I can call my own know in San Diego. The place offers: 2 swimming pools, 2 spas :tear: , lighted tennis court, fully-equipped fitness center, business center, two lighted racquetball/handball courts, sand volleyball court, clubhouse with large screen television, picnic area with gas barabecues, playground, covered parking, laundry facilities, private patios or balconies with storage, fireplaces, refrigerators and dishwashers, and glass shower and tub enclosures.

Underway again. :nono:

Good news my boyfriend moved my stuff into the apartment along with Astro. Bad news I won't see the apartment for a little bit. Gotta love Navy life.

I really hate military mail. Sometimes it takes forever to get my mail. What something that can normal week for the Post Office it take up and over a month to get. I am still waiting for package that I order online and would have got it sooner if I used a normal address and not the ship address.

Update: I finely got what I was waiting for. It took 2 weeks long than it should have.

It must be so nice to have a boyfriend! A good one, it can be hard to find a good one these days! Let me tell ya!

My hip is acting up again! :laugh::laugh::laugh: I am so tried dealing this pain in my hip. Right now I am on light limited duty again for the next 5 days. that means I am not allow to run. On Monday I have to go back to Medical so they set up appointment with physical therapy. I want the pain to end.

Sorry to hear you are in pain, the up side is that you are young and hopefully that will help you to be able to recover from it along with the therapy.

Its good news. :laugh: I am glad that I am in the military where I don't have to worry about paying medical bills. I will be leaving the command that I am in very shortly. My CO doesn't want to have a pregnant women on his ship. Which is fine with me.