Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Log

Hey, Odie, did you get your orders yet? By the way, there is a DCSN at Great Lakes who probably wishes I hadn't had to go down there today. Because of me (Or rather, my truck's base stickers), he got in trouble.

Still causing trouble in Great Mistakes. I think, I might be wrong on this one, DCSN should be DCFN. DC's are an enigeering rate.

I just found out today that I am pregnant for the first time.

*JAW DROP*...that was a spit ball to the jaw...lol

:borg2: congrates this is great news dawn!!!!...i wont stick my nose in but was it planned?...anyway who cares if it was planned or not the main thing is if your happy,which i hope you are coz take it from me since Mandy came into the world my life has changed 100 times over,she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and debbie B) ...debbie says congrates as well and if you need any tips just pm her she would be happy to share her experiance B)

Guess this means you wont be Admiral of the 7th fleet now?..hehe

Thanks! B) Right now I am just taking one day at a time.

I now have internet connection at my apartment. High Speed!!!

Next week I have my first medical apointment. From what I have been told I will have lots of paper work to fill out. :angry: Minus well get little one's seabag ready. :(

Hey, Odie, did you get your orders yet? By the way, there is a DCSN at Great Lakes who probably wishes I hadn't had to go down there today. Because of me (Or rather, my truck's base stickers), he got in trouble.

Still causing trouble in Great Mistakes. I think, I might be wrong on this one, DCSN should be DCFN. DC's are an enigeering rate.

I just found out today that I am pregnant for the first time.

*JAW DROP*...that was a spit ball to the jaw...lol

:angry: congrates this is great news dawn!!!!...i wont stick my nose in but was it planned?...anyway who cares if it was planned or not the main thing is if your happy,which i hope you are coz take it from me since Mandy came into the world my life has changed 100 times over,she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and debbie :( ...debbie says congrates as well and if you need any tips just pm her she would be happy to share her experiance :)

Guess this means you wont be Admiral of the 7th fleet now?..hehe

Thanks! :( Right now I am just taking one day at a time.

Congrats, Odie! Having a daughter has really been a blessing for me....and as for Jim, he's always causing trouble. That's why he keeps me around, because he knows I'll pull his *buttocks* out of the fire if needed.

By the way, I don't know if I ever really paid attention, but when did you make 1st Class? I mean, have you outranked me the entire time I've been on the board?

By the way, you are right, a DC would be DCFN, not SN. However, given the proximity of the F and the S keys on the keyboard, and Jim's habit of not paying attention to what he types, it could be a simple mistake.

Congrats, Odie! Having a daughter has really been a blessing for me....and as for Jim, he's always causing trouble. That's why he keeps me around, because he knows I'll pull his *buttocks* out of the fire if needed.

By the way, I don't know if I ever really paid attention, but when did you make 1st Class? I mean, have you outranked me the entire time I've been on the board?

By the way, you are right, a DC would be DCFN, not SN. However, given the proximity of the F and the S keys on the keyboard, and Jim's habit of not paying attention to what he types, it could be a simple mistake.

I was frocked to First Class in November 2004. I got paid for it in June 2005.

Yesterday I had a migraine that lasted all day. :angry: The only pain medication I was allowed to take was Tylenol. I told the nurse I minus just pop candy, because Tylenol won't stop the pain. She gave me that odd look like I didn't know what I was saying to her. Than I have told her I had migraines since I was a kid and stop taking Tylenol for them when I was some where between 13 to 15 years old. I really had plans that day.

I finial bought uniform maturity clothes. My pants are getting to tight to wear. :look: I won't get the back from the tailors until Wednesday. Yeah, at nine weeks I am already showing. My first appointment is this Wednesday early in the morning.

I am hoping you aren't carrying twins, one to break you in is qute enough don'tcha think?

Any how I know how migraine thing goes I hate taking pain killers I am used to mixing pain meds (was told several times by drs that I can mix certain meds so) God help me when I do end up pregnant. I'm rooting for ya girl.

Yesterday I had a migraine that lasted all day. :look: The only pain medication I was allowed to take was Tylenol. I told the nurse I minus just pop candy, because Tylenol won't stop the pain. She gave me that odd look like I didn't know what I was saying to her. Than I have told her I had migraines since I was a kid and stop taking Tylenol for them when I was some where between 13 to 15 years old. I really had plans that day.

Migranes suck. Gary gets them all the time. He uses Excedrin, but since you're pregnant, I would definately say have a talk with your doctor before considering that. (Unless you already have, and the Doctor said no for sure.)

I have used Excedrin for migranes. I was giving a list of what medications I can and can't while I am pregnant. Excedrin was on list that I can't take.

So far I am doing well. I can almost feel my stomach grow everyday.

I finial bought uniform maturity clothes.

Well Dawn it great to here that you are finally dressing you age...LOL Jk I'm glad that your are addressing the issues with Astro, and seeing the Doctor. 1-2-3.

Hmmm, very funny, Ryan. Astro is slow adjusting to the new rules. Like no jumping on me when I sitting down unless I pick him up. He is not happy about it, and made is displeasure well known to me. I would rather deal with it now than when the baby at home.

I have survived my appointment at medical. They some blood, and I filled out lots paper work. I have another one very soon. When I was done with the appointment I got another migraine. :look:

Today I had my first ultra sound. I cried when I heard the heart beats. It was unbelievable experience. The baby looked very small and moved around a lot. I could see it head, arms, body, and legs.

Today Astro, notice strip that runs across the door that hides that DSL cable between my T.V. and the computer. He braked and growl at least 5 minutes. He was running around room braking and growling at it. There was nothing I could do to stop him. The funny thing is that strip was there for the last two weeks. :yahoo: Now every time he passes the strip there is very quite growl at it.

Get the cable checked out. I've had a feeling some times that animals are more sensitive to electrical fields than humans are (And some of us are pretty sensitive, I can tell when a TV is turned on two rooms away, without being able to hear it), and maybe he's noticing it now because of a problem with the cable, letting out more electomagnetic energy. Just a theory.

I am going to second Jim Here. I can hear a television emiting electro-magnetic energy much like Jim seems to be able and if I can hear it, it must be deafening to poor little tykes like Astro, Anyhow he must be able to hear the change in the pitch or tone the cable usually has and is alerting you the only way he has.

Get it checked, you don't want your home burned down or something. Good luck girl.

I will have it checked out. But for now Astro has found some thing else to attack.

The DSL cable check out fine. I believe Astro just notice it or I might have hit it for him to notice it. Either way Astro was not a happy camper.

It’s that time year again for seasonal allergies. :lol: This year is the worst for me. The symptoms haven't been this bad since I have live in my hometown and was close to 9 years ago. It feels like I have a cold, but its just allergies. My nose is stuffed, throat is very sore, nasty cough, and I can't stop sneezing. I went to the doctor yesterday and got Claritin D. If I had know the symptoms would hit me this hard I would gotten Claritin D couple weeks ago. :welcome:

"In the ATL", That's the first time I think I've seen anyone on this board say that.

Hope the Claritin helps, Odie. Hey, wanna go sit in for me at a JROTC function tonight? I really don't want to go, but I promised I would like a month ago.

Lol. Tonight is the JROTC Unit's Prospective Cadet Open House, for High School students considering joining the unit, and for 8th graders coming up from the Junior Highs. They asked me to be there to talk about how JROTC helped me out.

Today I had my third ultra sound and everything is fine with the baby. I can feel the baby move around, and each day the movements are getting strong. I might have the baby week early, but I will know more when it’s due. I also found out what I will have....

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
itsaboy.gif

Congratulations!

Is it just me or is the number of male births as opposed to female births increased over the recent past?

Congratulations!

Is it just me or is the number of male births as opposed to female births increased over the recent past?

Thanks The ratio hasn't hasn't changed. It just looks like it did. Also not with my family. There are still way more females than males.

Congratulations Odie! You're gonna make a great Mom!

Thanks!