Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Odie

Odie's Personal Log

Me get into trouble. :lol: I am not planning on it. Thanks for the list.

LOB, no problem! Mistakes happen, but thanks for posting in my log.

This is my last day in Hawaii. I went to the uniform shop and got some uniform items that land up missing during the deployment. When I left Yokosuka I was had on my combination cover (hat). When the ship went underway it blew off my head and landed in the water. :yawn: Those hats are not cheap. They cost about $34. B) It was very annoying to buy a new one anyway. I get a uniform allowance once a year, but I buy uniforms and items all year round. :lol:

I am in Hawaii for few more days. :) There is a storm system around Hawaii and it was thought it would be safer to stay inport than go underway. It will affect when the ship will get back to San Diego by a day. :blush:

Today is my last day in Hawaii, again. I have download all my favorite e-books to my new laptop. Not of them, but I will do that when I am back in San Diego.

I am almost back to San Diego. I would like to call San Diego home, but I was only there 2 months before I left. Now I have to find apartment again. I hope the place where I found will still have openings that can take a small dog. When the ship gets back to San Diego I will be on leave. I really need it. I have hotel room all lined up through priceline.com. I really do save lots of money going through them to get hotel rooms at the price.

Sounds great,Odie. It also sounds as though you are feeling a whole lot better. I hope thats the case!

Sounds great,Odie. It also sounds as though you are feeling a whole lot better. I hope thats the case!

359900[/snapback]

I am feeling better, but the deployment, thank God, is almost over.

:lol: Good luck, Odie!  :(

359916[/snapback]

Thank you! :laugh:

My first full day back inport and I have relaxing day in San Diego. So far the weather is fine. I am catching up on the movies that I missed when the ship was underway.

A few days ago I had joined an online dating serives and I am going on date tonight. I am moving past my ex-boyfriend who couldn't be there when I needed him the most. I do hope I will find someone.

congrats Odie.

Getting back in the dating thing is hard for me. Especially as i am hung up on a guy at the mo. (so definately not me ex)

ooh, spicy!

:drool: :)

congrats Odie.

Getting back in the dating thing is hard for me. Especially as i am hung up on a guy at the mo. (so definately not me ex)

Thanks! :)

Dating can be a tough business indeed so i need to stop and check myself as person before i want to star dating again.

Dating can be tough, but I need to get back in the game. It spend the rest of my life being single. I want somene to share it with me.

So tell us more about your date the other night. On this one date you went to 2 movies? Thats a bit unusual. What did you think of him? will you be seeing him again?

It may sound a bit unusual, but when we first got the tickets it was early and the show was late. Whe nwe where finished with dinner there was enough time to see one more movie. The first movie was Chicken Little. It was ok and a very funny movie. The second movie was The Legend of Zorro. The movie was good, but the first was much better. I will go on the second date.

When I was in boot camp one of my intrustors told it is important to set sometime for your to something that you enjoy doing. It maybe an hour or two week but it will help in the long run. I have found out that it does help me deal with the stresses with shipboard life and with life of the ship.

Yesturday I bought a Catholic Bible. In the Bible it had a picture of Pope John Paul II. I still miss him. :laugh:

I'm still getting used to living in San Diego. The weather is very different from Buffalo. I am very used to wearing layers of clothes right now and looking forward to heavy snow fall.

I like the fall, the quickness of the night. But, I hate the cold weather. The moon is full tonight, and i can't wait for it to become full.

The second date went well yesturday. I found out that he owned a house. He told me how much it cost him and it was a lot. The housing market in San Diego was more expensive than I first thought.