Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I am going to go pick up the most beautiful girl in the world DEBBIE!!! :laugh:  :laugh:

272789[/snapback]

Then why are you on the computer?

I'm taking a break from school even though I've only been at it for an hour, lol. I'm homeschooled btw

I am going to go pick up the most beautiful girl in the world DEBBIE!!! :eek:  :laugh:

272789[/snapback]

I'm taking a break from school even though I've only been at it for an hour, lol. I'm homeschooled btw

272797[/snapback]

I belive he logged out right after he posted that...and the fact he even bothered to come and get me goes to show how sweet he is :laugh:

Right now i am on Hangs laptop while he installs a new dvd burner in our computer :laugh:

I am going to go pick up the most beautiful girl in the world DEBBIE!!! :laugh:  :eek:

272789[/snapback]

272797[/snapback]

I belive he logged out right after he posted that...and the fact he even bothered to come and get me goes to show how sweet he is :hug:

Right now i am on Hangs laptop while he installs a new dvd burner in our computer :laugh:

272830[/snapback]

You guys were really made for eachother! lol :laugh:

I am going to go pick up the most beautiful girl in the world DEBBIE!!! :P  :laugh:

272789[/snapback]

272797[/snapback]

I belive he logged out right after he posted that...and the fact he even bothered to come and get me goes to show how sweet he is :P

Right now i am on Hangs laptop while he installs a new dvd burner in our computer :hug:

272830[/snapback]

273007[/snapback]

LOL yeah i guess we are... :) :laugh:

Right now i am saying good night to my best friend and then i had better shift my butt and make a list of what we need from the supermarket before debbie gets mad... or i be a dead man walking :eek:

I am going to go pick up the most beautiful girl in the world DEBBIE!!! :P  :laugh:

272789[/snapback]

272797[/snapback]

I belive he logged out right after he posted that...and the fact he even bothered to come and get me goes to show how sweet he is :)

Right now i am on Hangs laptop while he installs a new dvd burner in our computer :)

272830[/snapback]

273007[/snapback]

LOL yeah i guess we are... :) :eek:

Right now i am saying good night to my best friend and then i had better shift my butt and make a list of what we need from the supermarket before debbie gets mad... or i be a dead man walking :hug:

273099[/snapback]

*Mega Thwack* thats for throwing away the list i made last night you dip stick :laugh: ok we are going shopping now :P

:laugh: I am at my sisters house in Rotterdam and Hang is out playing pool with a few friends so i thought i would post a little :devil2:

My son is at another hockey tryout for Peewees - A or B squad. You might say that I'm playing hooky from hockey - hehehe! :laugh: .Anyway, I am channel surfing between Game 3 of the Cardinals - Astros baseball game :: can't miss Roger "the Rocket" Clemens pitch :: and a "spaghetti western" - A Few Dollars More - featuring Clint Eastwood. Gotta love those ol' western flix! Yee haw! :laugh:

b

I just got back from the video store. I rented NHL 2005.

273212[/snapback]

Too bad there won't be hockey season this year. :laugh:

I just got back from the video store. I rented NHL 2005.

273212[/snapback]

Too bad there won't be hockey season this year. :laugh:

273221[/snapback]

You said it! Although there is still time, I doubt that both sides will settle in time to salvage this year. My son, Luke, will play PeeWee level hockey, so I"ll get my hockey games that way. I will continue to watch the baseball playoffs, meanwhile.

Counting the money i won tonight playing pool..lol guess these dutch guys have never seen the film The color of money :( hehe about 80 bucks thats not bad for 3 hrs of pool*scooby Doo laugh* :beer:

I'm holding my son waiting for his bottle to warm up. He isn't exactly crying, more like whining.

He's so cute. He cries his head off, but once he hears the bottle warmer doing its thing, he stops crying and just does an impatient whine! :(

I can't wait untill he's older, I really want to know what he'll be like. I'm hoping he'll be a trekkie like me!

Today is Monday and I have to go to work. This maybe the last day of good weather in the week. :(

Too much. I'm listening to a cd while finishing Stats work, while checking things here, while preparing to go downstairs to do laundry, while getting papers together to read since I'm class discussion leader Tues and Thurs, while trying to get a group together to go to a concert Thurs night.......

etc. :laugh:

(Personal request: if anyone wants to send me links to bio info on The Brothers Grimm, that'd be much appreciated :( ; I'll look for some links myself tonight, but I haven't had a chance yet.)