Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I am at work *looks at watch* 19:47pm just 30 mins left then i should get my butt off home and i am chatting with a good friend :laugh:

Edited by hangon

Trying out filk” music. :laugh::frusty:

Click For Spoiler
filk_com_banner.gif

• Filk music is perhaps one of the most underground music styles because it's almost impossible to find. Coming from the world of science fiction and fantasy fandom, the music can only be found, for sale or live, at Science Fiction conventions, a handful of stores, and here on the Internet.

WHAT IS FILK MUSIC?

Nothing can start an argument faster than trying to answer this question. The simplest definition is that FILK = Science Fiction folk music. It is a mixture of song parodies and original music, humorous and serious, about subjects like science fiction, fantasy, computers, cats, politics, the space program, books, movies, TV shows, love, war, death. . . You get the idea.

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Watching the pre game for the first game of the World Series..

Let's Go Red Sox !!! :frusty:

Installing all my programs back on my computer cuz it was totally screwed up, for the last 36 hrs i have been awake tring to get it to work at last it seems to be working :frusty:

Doing posts....im trying to go up in rank !!

275188[/snapback]

I tried that :huh: Beat my own guess of how long it would take me to get to 1000 posts :laugh: Halfway not :frusty:

Im having a PM chat with Yillara :P T'is funny...

Installing all my programs back on my computer cuz it was totally screwed up, for the last 36 hrs i have been awake trying to get it to work at last it seems to be working :laugh:

275182[/snapback]

Hang is letting me put my things back on the computer but i am to frightened to touch anything incase it breaks again :frusty:

Installing all my programs back on my computer cuz it was totally screwed up, for the last 36 hrs i have been awake trying to get it to work at last it seems to be working :P

275182[/snapback]

Hang is letting me put my things back on the computer but i am to frightened to touch anything incase it breaks again :laugh:

275216[/snapback]

aww :huh: my pc broke once :P Hand to put my games back on it :frusty: Nearly completed 2 of them :o

Contacting eBay to let them know that whoever changed my password and is using my account is NOT me. :laugh::look: