Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm picking my jaw up off the floor at seeing Hangon up at this hour. :bow: I know you said you had to be up early, but dang.  :cloud9:

276413[/snapback]

LOL yep 5am i had to be reedy because me and my boss had to drive to a city called Maastrict thats alomst at the boarder with belguim and we wanted to beat the grid lock which happens there everyday at 7am :flowers:

Right now saying good night to my best friend :laugh::bow: ...and sorting out a new account on my computer for the new client we got today :(

Thinking that maybe I'll make Robert a special dinner tonight. I have no idea what though. Guess I should go see what we have in the kitchen.

Watching 'Terminal Velocity' and not being that entertained, like Charlie Sheen though.

Just got back from "Bleep". Where I was "Bleeping" with "Bleep" and "Bleep". One of the "Bleeps" knows what I'm saying :flowers: But that's just between "Bleep" and me. :cloud9::laugh:

Feeling like a complete idiot. :cloud9:

276729[/snapback]

*shakes head*...dont make me get out my *STICK*its bigger then yours... :laugh:

:( :o :bow:

:flowers:

having a quick chat with my best friend :bow:

EDIT;...and about to go watch a film with debbie on the sofa...see you all later :(

Edited by hangon

Turning back the clocks 1hr i forgot to do it last night so insteed of it being 8am its only 7am here in holland :flowers:

Going through a Back to the Future script. :flowers:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

post-812-1099271666.jpg

Edited by drfly42

Turning back the clocks 1hr i forgot to do it last night so insteed of it being 8am its only 7am here in holland :laugh:

276803[/snapback]

Being glad we don't ever change our clocks here in Arizona. :blink:

Turning back the clocks 1hr i forgot to do it last night so insteed of it being 8am its only 7am here in holland :laugh:

276803[/snapback]

Being glad we don't ever change our clocks here in Arizona. O_o

276811[/snapback]

I don't have to it here in Japan, but it still affects me. Now its 14 hours from the US East Coast. :blink:

276803[/snapback]

Being glad we don't ever change our clocks here in Arizona. O_o

276811[/snapback]

I don't have to it here in Japan, but it still affects me. Now its 14 hours from the US East Coast. O_o

276814[/snapback]

hehe its not funny mandy i could have stayed in bed for another 1hr :tear:

Right now i am shaking my head like this----> :nono: ...and saying bad bad bad evil not fair :blink:

I just finished carving pumpkins and I'm taking a quick break from me scary movie fest. :laugh:

Guess I should turn my clocks back now (1:20 am), so I don't freak out in the morning when I'm half-awake trying to remember which clocks are right and whih aren't! :blink: O_o:nono:

I am getting ready to go to bed. I am really not looking forward to all the doctor appointments I have tomorrow.

I am just about to go eat the evening meal with Hang,i should have waited till after we had eaten to log in :laugh: ok well mabe i can come back later.

Trying to get my son to stop crying. :laugh: But he's so adorable in his little "My First Halloween" onesie!