Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Watching "Joe's Apartment" after having fun in "Election Talk".

I just got back from the video store. I rented NHL 2005.

273212[/snapback]

Too bad there won't be hockey season this year. :(

273221[/snapback]

No NHL is a good thing, drawls more support for the local teams, who need it a lot more then some overpaid greedy *bleep* *bleep* *bleep*

I guess its time to hit the sack its 2:45am and i am getting tired....see you all later...and remember "Lets be carefull out there"..PEACE..peace1.gif

Watching the Red Sox lose game 4 of the series..  :(

273555[/snapback]

I was hoping that they would have done better than this!

I'm reading Trek - Lib # 6. ( Trek Lib is a member magazine at Star Trek Norge. It can also be read in English. )

:(

Wondering if Hang will stay online on MSN long enough to talk to him? :(

273706[/snapback]

Awww give me chance to get on... MSN holland is down at the moment :VBGal2:

Trying to get on MSN :laugh:

Eating a hot dog on a roll with mustard and relish and listening to "Chester the Congester" on kids t.v. The lizards like cartoons :(

Chatting with a really cool CHICK :laugh: and being told by debbie i am the biggest flirt on the net :lol: :(

EDIT:Awww that really cool CHICK had to go ^_^ ...ah well i have another cool CHICK sat on the sofa lol only she wont let me near her :( :(

Edited by hangon

Just finished reading Jack Donner's interview about Home and thinking about the time that my mother tried to arrange a marriage for me with a creep that was anything but nice but could do a nunber on my mother with ease.

I about ready to get off from work. :)

@Hang, you are biggest flirt on the net. :)

Watching the St. Louis Rams score on the Tampa Bay Bucs. I happen to like the Rams. I've been a fan since their LA days, and Jim Everett was the QB. When the likes of Jack Youngblood roamed the backfield looking to put the hurt on a RB or a receiver. When John Cappaletti(sp?) blasted through the lines with both hands on the ball. :) But the Vikings remain #1 .

I have a 1 hr lunch break and hang came into work so i am sat in his office playing boss lady and trying not to laugh at him because he is speaking english to a flower buyer(he sounds so cute) :)

I pulled out my box of old love letters Robert wrote me when we were dating and I just remembered I can't read half of them because they're in spanish. :)

Watching the Red Sox lose game 4 of the series..  :)

273555[/snapback]

GO SOX YEAH!!!! I watched em win last night and i will be watching them win tonight in 3 hours and 52 minutes!!

About to take the trash can out and then mabe watch a movie or something :) ...one to beam the hell out6.gifscatter.gif