Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Hi everbody! Just dropped by to say hi and I'm still alive and breathing. Still unemployed but looking and trying the photo thing. Gotta go pick up my kids form school though! Peace be with you all!

*squeel* i just saw my baby count down bar in my siggy :naughty: awww thank you mandy :flowers:  :flowers:

269706[/snapback]

hee hee, thought you might like that. :naughty:

I'm chatting with Takara! :flowers:

I finished downloading the film for my little sis and its now 2am here in tulip and wooden shoe land :flowers: ..so i think i should hit the sack*yawn*....PEACE :flowers:

Watching the History Channel and watching one of boys cook dinner. :flowers:

Getting some coffee and something to cool me down i bit...i seem to be feeling a little hot :flowers:

Edited by hangon

I am getting ready to go on watch. Right now its pouring outside and doesn't look it won't end until next week.

I have to do 1 or 2 things before i have to go pick up debbie from her work so i am out of here....later :flowers:

I am on watch. I am very much worried about my friend and my feet are wet. :flowers:

*squeel* i just saw my baby count down bar in my siggy :laugh: awww thank you mandy :laugh:  :laugh:

269706[/snapback]

hee hee, thought you might like that. :heart:

I'm chatting with Takara! :biggrin:

269854[/snapback]

:heart: i totally love it *squeel* :heart:

Hang is showing me how to download music to my portable mp3 player,which is not as hard to do as i thought :laugh:

Edited by DutchDebbie

Watching 'A Question of Sport' and waiting for my Chinese food to be delivered

Looking through the inbound events log on my firewall and laughing at this loser who's been trying to hack into my computer for days.

Getting hung up on by a telemarketer. :biggrin: :laugh::laugh:

Yes, you now know that I'm not interested in your credit card. At least say "goodbye" before *click*.

Watching the debate where Kerry has lied about a general already.

Also watching the debate (extra credit is a beautiful thing :biggrin: ).

Its 07:35am here in holland i got up early to watch the Formula 1 quailfling session from japan*yawn*...coffee coffee coffee coffee :biggrin:

Its 07:35am here in holland i got up early to watch the Formula 1 quailfling session from japan*yawn*...coffee coffee coffee coffee :biggrin:

270614[/snapback]

Auto racing and coffee? WOOHOO!!! two of my favorite things - besides Trek, of course. :thumbup:

Right now I'm watching "Faulty Towers". :laugh:

Its 07:35am here in holland i got up early to watch the Formula 1 quailfling session from japan*yawn*...coffee coffee coffee coffee :laugh:

270614[/snapback]

seems i got up that early for nothing because it was called of due to bad weather :biggrin: