Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

I am glad you are happy dude.

Seee you out there!

I am glad you are happy dude.

Seee you out there!

Thank you, all is well in the world of Hang B)

JO JO''s LOG:8:55am :bow:

Its gonna be a nice day again today its already hot out side :dude: ..last night was kinda crap,we had our first real fight last night :hug: i would not have minded much but it was about something that no longer intrests me and has nothing to offer me,but i am pretty stubborn when it comes to things like that :bow: we ended up not talking to each other for a few hrs,so like a fool i thought it would be a good idea to spend the night on the sofa which was a stupid thing to do because after about 1hr she came down stairs crying and that broke my heart i cant take it when a girl crys ;) anyway we talked it out and she asked me to come to bed so i did,making up after a fight can be nice but i just wish we didnt have the fight i hate fighting,but its all good now which makes me happy :nono:

Well i am gonna make us some breakfast(shame i dont have a rose)i will be back after that.....Hang is back on :blink:

END LOG: :bag:

*hugs* :bow: Fights are always gonna happen even in the best relationships. As long as you can work them out together you're doing good. :nono:

JO JO's log! :bow: :blink: :bag:

*hugs* :nono: Fights are always gonna happen even in the best relationships. As long as you can work them out together you're doing good.  B)

JO JO's log!  :bow:  :blink:  :dude: 

Yeah its all good now thanks RC :hug:;) ....hehe you like the JO JO''s log bit :bow::bag:

HANGONS LOG:..suppl..01:22am

I am wide awake i cant sleep my girl is fast alseep,i think i drank to much coffee :clap: ...d.amn mabe i should go try to sleep but i know it wont work hmmmm i cant put my PS2 on because that would wake her up and i cant be bothered unplugging it and taking it down stairs :picard-sith: ....oh crud...lol

END LOG :wow:

HeeHee :picard-sith: Coffee good But not after about 7

Sorry Buddie.just stay on here if you can type quite.

you should be getting that stuff in about a week :wow:

HeeHee :wow: Coffee good But not after about 7

Sorry Buddie.just stay on here if you can type quite.

you should be getting that stuff in about a week  :wow:

hehe yeah no worrys i am gonna hit the sack and try to get some shut eye,as for the things no problem Tokar no rush buddie Hang anit going anywhere :clap: ..well thats it Hang is out of here...to anyone who reads this have fun and dont do anything i wouldnt do.....so thats not much :picard-sith: ... :wow: ...gone

Is There Anything You Would not do  :wow:

j/k  :bow:

Nope Tokar there aint much i wont do or have'nt done life is to short not to experience as much as you can but i do have a line which i dont cross,i am not totally with out morals :wow: i have a little black book with rules in they are my guide lines in life only thing is i can never stick to them :wow:

No hangs log today :clap: ......except this for my friend :picard-sith: :o

JO JO's LOG:..8:20am :rofl:

Its a nice day outside today B) ...well its saturday again and tonight is the big party Sensation Black,its at the same place as last weeks party only this time we all go dressed in black and the music is much Harder then last weeks party :dude: last week it was trance which is ok but my fav type of techno is HARDSTYLE...my style,i like it Hard :bow: i can get all my built up anger and frustrations out when i dance to this type of music :bow: ..anyway i am already getting butterflies in my tummy i just cant wait to go :bow:

yesterday was a crap day for a few reasons but by the end of the day all was good again,big thanks to a close friend who new what to say at the right time..YOU ROCK :hug: ..well thats it the rest i cant put in my log :bow: ..Hang is dieing to get to the party tonight :dude:

END LOG: :rofl:

Btw later i will be posting the link so eveyone can watch the party live again

Have a great time at Sensation Black tonight. :bow: REDDANCE.JPG

Thanks delta only 5 hrs and i will be there strutting my stuff with 40.000 other party animals :rofl: ...*looks at watch*...hurry up i wanna go :rofl:

Hangons log:suppl...23:30pm

Well big Hang is off to party the link is in off topics follow the instructions,wish me luck cause i might not live threw this...lol see ya all tomorrow :rofl::rofl:

DEAD MAN WALKING'S LOG:..10:30am

Well big Hang is broken,the party was(wish i could swear)...thats how good it was :hug: ..my whole body hurts but it was worth it,i totally lost my mind,the music was VERY Hard but thats how i like it hard and fast thats my motto,i want to go to bed but i am not sure if i will be getting a visitor or not so i better stay awake :hug: ..oh well i really cant be bothered typeing anymore even toght i have soooooo much to tell i think i will do that later...Hang is sore but still on another planet :hug:

END LOG:

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed the party, my friend  :hug:  :hug:

Awww thank you my sweet friend ^_^ ...yeah it was one party i wont forget for along time for a nr of reasons,but i now have 3 weeks to reast before the next big party.....Dance valley the biggest outdoor party in holland 60.000 ppl. :hug:

HANGONS LOG:..19:23pm

@WAB...yep dude its BIG :lol:

@TOKAR..hehe yeah i am back on planet earth but not for long..3 weeks and its back to outta space :laugh:

Not much to tell today i had fun this morning which i needed :laugh: ..still feel like crap but i cant really go into it but i am getting back to my old self again :look: ..thats it really Hang is ...chillin

My TV plan of action for tonight:....*Scooby Doo laugh*

Stargate Sg1

Enterprise

TNG

Red dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

END LOG:

:laugh: Holland sounds alot like Wisconsin. They'll party here just because it's Tuesday!! :look::laugh:

@WAB...yep dude its BIG :laugh:

@TOKAR..hehe yeah i am back on planet earth but not for long..3 weeks and its back to outta space B)

Not much to tell today i had fun this morning which i needed :look: ..still feel like crap but i cant really go into it but i am getting back to my old self again  :o ..thats it really Hang is ...chillin

Stargate Sg1

Enterprise

TNG

Red dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

END LOG:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling like crap, I hope you are feeling better soon. :lol: :laugh:

Wow your Tv plan of action sounds cool. :o Since Enterprise season 3 finished here there is nothing on, on a Monday night. :o

Take care Hang. :o

@WAB...yep dude its BIG :lol:

@TOKAR..hehe yeah i am back on planet earth but not for long..3 weeks and its back to outta space :o

Not much to tell today i had fun this morning which i needed B) ..still feel like crap but i cant really go into it but i am getting back to my old self again  :o ..thats it really Hang is ...chillin

Stargate Sg1

Enterprise

TNG

Red dwarf

Battlestar Galactica

END LOG:

Sorry to hear that you are feeling like crap, I hope you are feeling better soon. :o :laugh:

Wow your Tv plan of action sounds cool. :o Since Enterprise season 3 finished here there is nothing on, on a Monday night. :o

Take care Hang. B)

Thanks Delta you are very kind :o ... :o

@Jeanway....sounds like a place i should vist :laugh: i like to party just for partyings sake i would fit right in :look:

Hang Hang Hang

Must learn To Behave Ones Self

B)  :P

Me behave B)..never i like being naughty B) ..BAD BOY FOR LIFE :rofl:

This song still rocks :rofl:

LIMP BIZKIT

behind blue eyes

no one knows what it’s like

to be the bad man

to be the sad man

behind blue eyes

and no one knows

what it’s like to be hated

to be faded to telling only lies

chorus

but my dreams they aren’t as empty

as my conscious seems to be

i have hours, only lonely

my love is vengeance

that’s never free

no one knows what its like

to feel these feelings

like i do, and i blame you!

no one bites back as hard

on their anger

none of my pain woe

can show through

chorus

discover l.i.m.p. say it (x4)

to be mistreated, to be defeated

behind blue eyes

no one know how to say

that they’re sorry and don’t worry

i’m not telling lies

chorus

to be the bad man, to be the sad man

behind blue eyes.

I love this song B)

Isn't it the one with the video featuring Halle Berry? :P

I love this song  B)

Isn't it the one with the video featuring Halle Berry?  :P

Yep thats right its with her in it,very touching song always gets me all choked up B) B)

Nice song Hang..It's always been one of my favs..But I remember it as a classic rock song done by the Who..

I've never heard the Limp Bizcit version..Good song though...:P

Nice song Hang..It's always been one of my favs..But I remember it as a classic rock song done by the Who..

I've never heard the Limp Bizcit version..Good song though...:P

Yep thats right ST the org version is from THE WHO B) ...a good song and the cover version by Limpbizkit is very good most covers of old records are bad but this one is good B)

HANGS LATE NIGHT LOG:..23:15pm

*yawns*..dont do a log at this time of night but i might as well type something before i go to bed,i been busy all day downloading films and stuff my computer slowed right down and i hate it when that happens :dude: ...anyway i have a good selction of films again,so i have plenty to watch for the next week or so :o ....hmm now to the personal bit..i am feeling good better then yesterday but not 100% back to the old hang but i am getting there,and a good friend is helping :o ...so i repayed that tonight :o ... :o ...well thats about it except i thought i would be free in the roddenberry road storys but i guess everyone wants me locked up....why i ask?? i am really a nice guy :o :o ...thats it hang is relaxed but sleepy......

END JO JO's LOG: :o