Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

HANGONS LOG:..9:27am

Looks like its gonna be another nice today*LOOKS OUTSIDE*..h.ell yeah its beautiful outside :hug:

I dont have much planned today i might go swimimng with a friend later at the local swimming pool,its out door as well so i can work on my tan :( ..i have a friend coming round soon she is gonna help me with one or two things that still need doing in my place,once thats done then thats it Casa del Hang will be ready.

Well thats about it i am still feeling great,no sad stuff just positive vibes which is better,but it does make my log kind of boring but hey rather my logs are boring then i am sad :spock: ..Hang is..Breakin the Habit..lol..nah..Hang is..falling from the stars :(

END LOG: :flex:

Have a lovely day in the sun.  :(  :(

Thanks delta :hug: :( ..i am already enjoying it sat here in my shorts with my sunglasses on :( all thats missing is, what is it that james bond says.."Martini,shaken not spilt..or is that stired :spock::flex: "..

HANGONS LOG:..9:15am..

*Yawns*..i just looked outside and the weather is kinda crap,so no beach today unless the weather gets better by this afternoon :flex:

Last night i had a good time my friend came round she helped me put up my new curtains in the spare bedroom, after that i spent most of the eveing chatting with a friend which left me in a strange kind of mood when i went to bed,nothing bad just a bit strange :( :(

Today i am just gonna take it easy,tonight i have got a couple of films for us to watch on the sofa, and i bought a bottle of red wine as well just to try and make it a little more relaxing.

Well thats all for now i wish it was evening already :( ..Hang is..still up there on :hug:

ENDLOG:.. :spock:

HANGONS LOG:..9:10am

Hmmm i wasnt going to bother today doing a log but i might as well see if i can write something down.

The weather is crap again so thats a bummer,i bet when i go back to work its gonna get nice again :eek:

Lasy night i didnt sleep much,for the first time in 10 days i feel like crap,and a little bit stupid,i dont know what i was thinkiing last night,i should have keept my mouth shut and not bothered,but thats not the type guy i am and now i feel like i made a fool out of myself for nothing....oh well.

Thats about it hopefully i will feel better later when my friend comes round,dont want to spoil what we have planned... :o...Hang is...what ever

END LOG: :eek:

Hangon,

I know you and I haven't really talked but I just wanted to let you know that ODIE is back in San Diego and is making preperations for going back to Japan. She wanted me to let you know that she says Hi to everyone

Especially you! :eek::eek:

Hope you've been doing well

Hangon,

I know you and I haven't really talked but I just wanted to let you know that ODIE is back in San Diego and is making preperations for going back to Japan. She wanted me to let you know that she says Hi to everyone

Especially you! :tear:  :eek:

Hope you've been doing well

Hey cool thanks DOC i was wondering where she was i wasnt sure when she said she would be back again :eek: ..if you speak to her tell i miss chatting with her and cant wait till she gets back...thanks..and give her a big HUG :o

hey shes sending you a hug back. She said she'll try to get on the net after she gets her tickets from Personnel (from the ship). But she sends hugs back.

hey shes sending you a hug back. She said she'll try to get on the net after she gets her tickets from Personnel (from the ship). But she sends hugs back.

Awww thanks DOC she is just to kind*BLUSH*..thanks again :eek:

Sorry, I couldn't chat with you today. I just got my tickets to Japan at the end of the work day. We will chat tomorrow or day after that.

your friend

Odie

Sorry, I couldn't chat with you today.  I just got my tickets to Japan at the end of the work day.  We will chat tomorrow or day after that.

your friend

Odie

Aww crap i went to bed to early :lol: ...sorry you lost your tickets i hope you found them again,and i cant wait to talk to you, like you said you have lots to tell so i will be looking forward to when your back in japan so you can talk to me :) ........ ;) :wub:

HANGONS LOG:..8:20am..

I cant belive it the sun is shining :lol: ..hehe its beach weather today so i am gonna go and work on my tan this afternoon :)

Last night was a really crap night for me i wont go into details its better off just to forget it,but it upset me a lot lucky enough a very sweet person came online and turned my mood around :) ..and then at just gone midnight my doorbell rang and everything changed,i didnt expect it but i am glad it happened because i ended up haveing the night of my life ;) ..i feel like i am walking on air today ;) *looks across to the bed*..d.amn she is so beautiful when she sleeps :wub: .i am a lucky man to find such a beautiful and careing lady its hard to belive i nearly threw it all away :lol: ..not this time i made that mistake once and wont ever do it again.

Well that was not so bad..hehe...Hang is...Doing a Hang :o ;)

END LOG: :o

confetti1.gif:lol: ;) Hey Hangon, I just noticed that you got promoted Congratulations:) :wub: confetti1.gif

Have fun in the sun today. :lol:

confetti1.gif;) :) Hey Hangon, I just noticed that you got promoted Congratulations:wub: :) confetti1.gif

Have fun in the sun today.  :o

hehe yep Hang is now Ambassador Hangon...lol ;) ..Thanks Delta :lol: .... :lol:..

HANGONS LOG:..8:50am..

*Yawns*...Hmmmm I feel good this morning,i watched a flim last night then went early to bed for a change..hehe

The weather is really crap but that wont spoil my mood,tonight is the big party i have been talking about for a month or so now SENSATION WHITE 50.000ppl inside the football stadium of Ajax Amsterdam,i have already posted photos of last years event in the photo album and will be posting new ones on sunday when i get back,i cant wait to go :theforce: i bought some new clothes yesterday all WHITE because everyone goes dressed in WHITE,so the Hang will be looking good :clap:

Thats it really i am just gonna have a lazy day and save my energy for tonight cause the party is 8hrs long....Hang is doing a Hang :P

END LOG: :hug:

*Yawns*...Hmmmm I feel good this morning,i watched a flim last night then went early to bed for a change..hehe

The weather is really crap but that wont spoil my mood,tonight is the big party i have been talking about for a month or so now SENSATION WHITE 50.000ppl inside the football stadium of Ajax Amsterdam,i have already posted photos of last years event in the photo album and will be posting new ones on sunday when i get back,i cant wait to go  :clap: i bought some new clothes yesterday all WHITE because everyone goes dressed in WHITE,so the Hang will be looking good :P

Thats it really i am just gonna have a lazy day and save my energy for tonight cause the party is 8hrs long....Hang is doing a Hang :hug:

END LOG: :theforce:

Have a great time tonight. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. :P

The weather is really crap but that wont spoil my mood,tonight is the big party i have been talking about for a month or so now SENSATION WHITE 50.000ppl inside the football stadium of Ajax Amsterdam,i have already posted photos of last years event in the photo album and will be posting new ones on sunday when i get back,i cant wait to go  :clap: i bought some new clothes yesterday all WHITE because everyone goes dressed in WHITE,so the Hang will be looking good :P

Thats it really i am just gonna have a lazy day and save my energy for tonight cause the party is 8hrs long....Hang is doing a Hang :hug:

END LOG: :theforce:

Have a great time tonight. It sounds like it will be a lot of fun. :P

Hi thanks Delta,i am sure it will be a good party and hang always knows how to have a good time..hehe.......... :)

HANGONS LOG:suppl..22:55pm

Ok this is my last post today i am off to the big party tonight,the same one i went to last year(look at photo) 50.000 ppl all dressed in white danceing all night..god i am really in the mood for this party :P ..see you all tomorrow about 7am when i get home.....if i get home :theforce::clap:

SENSATION WHITE 2004!!!!!..

Party animals log:8:35am..

Thanks RC,AC,TOKAR...well where should i start...What a PARTY as soon as i walked into the party my jaw dropped,i was gob smacked i have been too lots of partys in my time but nothing compares to this,they had built the dj podium up to look like somthing from ancient Romen times,it was unbeliveable giant screens everywhere,the laser and light shows where mind blowing i think the first hr i was there all i did was look around totally gob smacked it was 10 times better then last years party B) i got home about 20 mins ago,my boby is broken i danced all night long like a mad man,i think i drank about 15 energy drinks no vodka because i had to drive and i dont drink and drive, but i didnt need a drink anyway i was so high from the party that keept me going all night,next week is the same party only the black edition and i have tickets to that as well..wooohoo if its anything like last nights party then i am gonna die... :D

Well thats it for now Hang is still on cloud 9 after a fantastic night...Hang is...Gob smacked :D

END LOG:.. :D

HANGONS LOG:..8:45am..

*yawns*...i just got up after the best nights sleep i have had in a long time,i went to bed early last night because i was totally broken from the party i went to saturday,i really needed it because now i feel pretty good and not so tired :)

I also got the best back rub i have ever had in my life last night,i guess thats what helped me sleep so good,or mabe it was the beautiful lady wrapped up in my arms :bow:

Anyway the weather is looking good outside,i dont know what we have planned today,i am happy enough just to lay in bed all day B)....we will see what happens there is no rush its only 8:45am plenty of time to think up something to do today :D

Thats it for now i think i am gonna lay back on my bed for 10 mins she wants a hug before she has to get up for work :D .....Hang is...not doing a Hang ....yet :D:bow:

END LOG: B)

HANGONS LOG:..11:59am

Not much to tell today the weather is good very hot so i might go and lay on my balcony a bit later get a bit of sun*looks at self*..hmmm dont really need it i am brown but still its to nice not to sit outside :bow:

Tonight my honey bunny is coming to stay so i am looking forward to her coming round,mabe we will watch a film i downloaded shrek 2 last night so i think that might be the plan,a bit of light hearted comedy is good for the soul,and i have been a sinner so i need redemption :laugh: ..thats it i am just floating on air and seeing where it takes me...Hang is ...still on :)

END LOG:... :)

Not much to tell today the weather is good very hot so i might go and lay on my balcony a bit later get a bit of sun*looks at self*..hmmm dont really need it i am brown but still its to nice not to sit outside :bow:

Tonight my honey bunny is coming to stay so i am looking forward to her coming round,mabe we will watch a film i downloaded shrek 2 last night so i think that might be the plan,a bit of light hearted comedy is good for the soul,and i have been a sinner so i need redemption :laugh: ..thats it i am just floating on air and seeing where it takes me...Hang is ...still on :)

Have a nice day in the sun. :o

Not much to tell today the weather is good very hot so i might go and lay on my balcony a bit later get a bit of sun*looks at self*..hmmm dont really need it i am brown but still its to nice not to sit outside :o

Tonight my honey bunny is coming to stay so i am looking forward to her coming round,mabe we will watch a film i downloaded shrek 2 last night so i think that might be the plan,a bit of light hearted comedy is good for the soul,and i have been a sinner so i need redemption :) ..thats it i am just floating on air and seeing where it takes me...Hang is ...still on :o

Have a nice day in the sun. :(

Thanks Delta :laugh: :) ..i had a very nice day sat outside, i hope things for you have improved :) :bow:

Hangon, you do know you've been mentioned twice in Roddenberry Road, don't you? :laugh:

Hangon, you do know you've been mentioned twice in Roddenberry Road, don't you? :laugh:

Ehm.... no but i will take a look :)

LOVER BOYS LOG:..8:50am :nono:

*looks outside*..wooohoooo another beautiful day today,now its starting to feel like summer B)

Last night we where gonna watch shrek 2 but we where both very tired so we went to bed early again,which i didnt mind because i was tired and i wanted a good nights sleep ;) ..i just made us some coffee and toast for breakfast,which i really needed because i woke up hungry as h.ell :blink: ..the good thing is she now has 2 weeks holiday from work so she is gonna stay here for a week and mabe the week after that we are gonna go away for a week to my parents vacation home here in holland,which sounds to me like a good plan of action :bow:

Well thats it for now i am gonna make us some more toast and coffe and just relax..Hang is....still up there on :bow: ...and NOTHING will bring me down :bag:

END LOG: :hug: