Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

Hey Hang, congratulations on your new place. Don't forget to take your computer with you. :clap:

It was a shame Holland lost, I thought they played well it was a really good match.

Glad that you are in a good mood. Good luck with the move tomorrow. :theking:

Hey Hang, congratulations on your new place. Don't forget to take your computer with you.  :theking:

It was a shame Holland lost, I thought they played well it was a really good match.

Glad that you are in a good mood. Good luck with the move tomorrow.    :clap:

LOL Thanks Delta :wow: ..how could i forget i wouldnt be able to live with out a computer :jaw: ..have a nice day as well :clap:

Hey Hang, congratulations on your new place. Don't forget to take your computer with you.  :theking:

Glad that you are in a good mood. Good luck with the move tomorrow.    :clap:

LOL Thanks Delta :wow: ..how could i forget i wouldnt be able to live with out a computer :jaw: ..have a nice day as well :clap:

HANGONS LOG:..10:18am

Well i am finaly out of my parents house.. :o i just moved the last of my stuff and i am online at my new place,i have a bit of painting to do but thats not to hard to sort out :clap:

I was up till 3am last night..tss my brother has a bad influance on me :o ..i never stay up that late,but i was chatting to a friend as well so it didnt really matter..hehe

Tonight is the big game England v Croatia...alll we need is a draw and we a in the last 8..if we lose we are out..so fingers and toes crossed...lol

Thats it Hang is chillin in his penthouse... :clap:

END LOG: :huh:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww thank you RC :o ..and Thank you Delta some flowers should really brighten up the place :huh: :o ..*MASSIVE BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR BOTH SWEET LADYS*..... :clap::clap:

What, :huh: Hangon on his self, that will be party every night :clap: finaly a place for yourself, do you need some nice centerfolds to hangon :clap: the wall?

Good luck in your neww place!!

What,  :( Hangon on his self, that will be party every night :o finaly a place for yourself, do you need some nice centerfolds to hangon  :clap:  the wall?

Good luck  in your neww place!!

LMAO yep Hangon and Hardcore :o ..what a mix,god help the ppl who live next door :clap: :huh:

What,  :eek: Hangon on his self, that will be party every night :o finaly a place for yourself, do you need some nice centerfolds to hangon  :clap:  the wall?

LMAO yep Hangon and Hardcore :o ..what a mix,god help the ppl who live next door :clap: :huh:

I hope you have tollerant neighbours, and that they are not to old, and that they like beer and housemusic :(

What,  :( Hangon on his self, that will be party every night :huh: finaly a place for yourself, do you need some nice centerfolds to hangon  :bow:  the wall?

LMAO yep Hangon and Hardcore :o ..what a mix,god help the ppl who live next door :eek: :huh:

I am so glad i dont live next door to you :jaw::clap: so hows life on your own??you being a good boy :clap:

P.s Good luck to ENGLAND tonight :o

What,  :bow: Hangon on his self, that will be party every night :( finaly a place for yourself, do you need some nice centerfolds to hangon  ;)  the wall?

LMAO yep Hangon and Hardcore :huh: ..what a mix,god help the ppl who live next door :jaw: :)

I am so glad i dont live next door to you :clap::clap: so hows life on your own??you being a good boy :lol:

P.s Good luck to ENGLAND tonight :eek:

And why not? i dont make that much noise do i :lol: :huh: :o i am going to be a good boy and not make any trouble :o

I feel sorry for your neighbors j/k

:clap:

Congrats on the new place!!! :clap:

GO ENGLAND!!!

I feel sorry for your neighbors j/k

:o

Congrats on the new place!!! :(

GO ENGLAND!!!

LOL yeah and now my music is on full blast because ENGLAND WON!!!!!!!! :huh: :o

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang is in a super good mood tonight*dances round the room* :clap::clap:

HANGONS LOG:...9am

What a beautiful day it is outside today :clap: .*rubs hands*..looks like its beach weather to me.

Last night was just perfect England wining 4-2 sent me to cloud 9 i ended up drinking half a bottle of vodka,but i woke up with out a hangover so thats good news for me,i got a surprise vist at my new place which i thought was really sweet and i hope it happens more often :clap:

Thats it today there are other things happing but they are private so i shall not mention them..thats all for now..Hang..is Happy :huh:

END LOG: :o

HANGONS LOG:...9am

What a beautiful day it is outside today B) .*rubs hands*..looks like its beach weather to me.

Lats night was just perfect England wining 4-2 sent me to cloud 9 i ended up drinking half a bottle of vodka,but i woke up with out a hangover so thats good news for me,i got a surprise vist at my new place which i thought was really sweet and i hope it happens more often :)

Thats it today there are other things happing but they are private so i shall not mention them..thats all for now..Hang..is Happy :)

END LOG: :flex:

I'm glad that the yucky weather hasn't gone your way. Have a fun time at the beach. B)

END LOG: :flex:

I'm glad that the yucky weather hasn't gone your way. Have a fun time at the beach. :)

Well it missed us this morning but if i look outside*looks out side* i think its here now B)

HANGONS LOG:suppl....21:21pm

The weather has turned bad outside now,it was nice weather today i went to the beach for a few hrs and had some good fun with a friend :)

I came home and started painting,which went well i am not bad at it, guess thats because my mum was always re-doing her house and i always helped,anyway its looking good i am proud of it..lol

The only down side of living on my own again is i miss my little sis,i have no one to tease :) B) B)

Well thats it for today i have a guest coming round soon so i had better pick up all the dirty clothes..lol...........Hang is chillin in da club :)

END LOG: B)

we have bad weather here too...

During the summer, a lot of moisture is blown from the gulf of Mexico towards the land and forms a sea breeze because of heat convection. This creates lots of clouds and showers...

So the whole summer is hot and rainy :flex:

I know I can be a nerd sometimes...

we have bad weather here too...

During the summer, a lot of moisture is blown from the gulf of Mexico towards the land and forms a sea breeze because of heat convection. This creates lots of clouds and showers...

So the whole summer is hot and rainy :flex:

I know I can be a nerd sometimes...

Dude have you ever heard me call you a nerd??..so do you get tornados or am i thinking of somewhere else in the states :)

Texas has the most tornadoes out of any state in the U.S.

Oh and we do not ride horses to school....

And it's green and not a desert.....

Texas has the most tornadoes out of any state in the U.S.

Oh and we do not ride horses to school....

And it's green and not a desert.....

:flex: i never thought you did ride horses to school..hehe i know a very little about the Gulf stream,i have heard it mentioned on the discovery channel i think :) i know it causes bad weather.

yeah, I just knowI'm nerd. No one needs to tell me.... :flex:

You're lucky. You have cable... or do you have satellite?

yeah, I just knowI'm nerd. No one needs to tell me.... :flex:

You're lucky. You have cable... or do you have satellite?

Dude your not a nerd :) ..and no i only have cable no SAT which is a shame but you can get it here in holland,only it costs a lot of money and all i would want it for is WWE and one or two other things so i dont really need it,i have 45 channels here in holland most of them crap but we get most tv programs from the states :devil: lol

HANGONS LOG:..8:20am..tuesday

*looks outside*..blah..the weather is crap,i thought it was suppossed to be summer?? :)

Today i am off to get my hair cut,its starting to get a little bit long again and my girl dont like it when its long she likes it when its nice and short so i better get it done again,got to keep the lady happy B)

Holland play again tonight so i am gonna have 2 special guests at my new place so i had better make sure the house looks tidy,i have un-packed all my stuff and got everything set up how i want it and the painting is done so all i have to do is 1 or 2 things and Hangs penthouse is done..lol

Thats it for now Hang is still..in a great mood :flex:

END LOG: B)

:)

Sorry that the bad weather has reached you, I promise I didn't send it. :dude:

I hope Holland win tonight. :dude:

Sorry that the bad weather has reached you, I promise I didn't send it.  :dude:

I hope Holland win tonight.  :dude:

Hehe hmm you sure you didnt send it this way*raises eyebrows*..hehe nah just kidding Delta :) ..i too hope holland win tonight,i maybe english but i live here so i guess i should support them :) ... :dude: