Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

HANGONS LOG:suppl..19:10pm

This is not really a log entry just the words to a song which really effect me in a positive way.. :dude:

Linkin Park Breaking The Habit lyrics

Memories consume

Like opening the wound

I?m picking me apart again

You all assume

I?m safe here in my room

Unless I try to start again

I don?t want to be the one

The battles always choose

?cause inside I realize

That I?m the one confused

I don?t know what?s worth fighting for

Or why I have to scream

I don?t know why I instigate

And say what I don?t mean

I don?t know how I got this way

I know it?s not alright

So I?m

Breaking the habit

I?m breaking the habit

Tonight

Clutching my cure

I tightly lock the door

I try to catch my breath again

I hurt much more

Than anytime before

I had no options left again

I don?t want to be the one

The battles always choose

?cause inside I realize

That I?m the one confused

Or why I have to scream

I don?t know why I instigate

And say what I don?t mean

I'll never be alright

So I?m

Breaking the habit

I?m breaking the habit

Tonight

I?ll paint it on the walls

?cause I?m the one at fault

I?ll never fight again

And this is how it ends

Or why I have to scream

But now I have some clarity

To show you what I mean

I?ll never be alright

So I?m breaking the habit

I?m breaking the habit

I?m breaking the habit

Tonight

Hope Holland Wins!!!!!

OH and GO ENGLAND!!!! :)

Yep Holland did win so its party time for the dutch and seeing as i never pass up on a good party i am gonna join in :) :dude::dude:

*dances round room..and spills vodka*..d.amn what a waste :dude:

HANGONS LOG:..8:45am..thursday

Its still really bad weather outside,the wind is blowing very hard it looks more like winter then summer, typical i have a week off to sort my new place out and all week the weather has been crap except for one day.

I had a good time last night with holland wining and my 2 guests,it was something specail last night,things are moveing on well which is a surprise but a welcome one :wub:

Tonight is the big game England vs Portugal..in the quater finals of the Euro championships...its gonna be hard Portugal are a good team and its on there home soil :hug: i am already nervous*bites nails*..but i do belive we have the team to win :bow: ..lets just hope the lads can do us proud :laugh:

Thats all for now...Hang is still on... :bow:

END LOG: :P

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: :laugh: Nice one kid that cracked me up i was a little worried what pic you might post :bow:

Dont forget the match starts in 15 mins!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COME ON ENGLAND

GO ENGLAND!!!!

BTW the fourth straight day of full cloudcover and rain :bow:

GO ENGLAND!!!!

BTW the fourth straight day of full cloudcover and rain :bow:

Thanks WAB its gonna be a tuff one tonight :hug: sorry to hear about the weather its been kind of the same here as well :laugh: But i got run the match is starting now..hang cool dude :wub:

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!!!!

For you, Hang:

Go England! :bow:

Thanks Ace but we just lost on penalties we are out but they did is proud and i am proud to be a english men we never gave up thats what makes us ENGLISH :laugh:

Dang, man. Sorry 'bout that. :bow: Better luck next time.

(I want to quote Galaxy Quest right now, but I wont. :laugh: )

Dang, man. Sorry 'bout that. :laugh:  Better luck next time.

(I want to quote Galaxy Quest right now, but I wont. :wub: )

LMAO sure you can Ace i love it myself,but like i said thats what makes us english even in the face of defeat we didnt give up and that makes me proud,i just hope the english fans dont go on a riot because that would be sad. :bow:

Thanks again buddie :P"

Shame someone i thought was a friend on msn thought it fun to rub it in my face :bow: oh well its only a game of football :hug:

HANGONS LOG:..10:10am

*looks out side*..oh well atleast its good weather outside today,that should make up a little for England loseing last night :laugh: but i am not gonna let that get me down i am way to happy to feel sad today :laugh:

I am going out later today with a friend to buy some new clothes and mabe a cd or 2,tonight i am haveing a nice evening at home on the sofa with a few films :laugh: ..thats about it for now..Hang is..still on :laugh:

END LOG: :laugh:

Sorry your team lost hang  :laugh:  :laugh: 

Awww Thanks RC :laugh: ........ :laugh: ..you always put the smile back on my face :laugh:

Have a good time out shopping today.  :laugh:

HANGONS LOG:suppl..18:10pm

Thanks Delta :laugh: ...i went out today bought some new summer gear :blink: ..but i ended spending more then i had planned but i was in a good mood and i couldnt help my self i keept seeing things and i just had to have them :laugh: oh well its about time i treated myself to some new stuff,i also bought a new phone with a camera on it lol i dont know what i will need that for but its a cool phone only i cant work out half the things on it,i need a 6 year old they know how these things work..lol

Tonight i am just chillin in the penthouse,i got Kill bill 2 on dvd rip and i also bought the Last samurai so i got plenty to watch tonight..thats it not much more to add apart from i enjoyed going shopping...Hang is...chillin :laugh:

END LOG: :laugh:

We got robed, rooney got foul, a good goal got disallowed, the ref was swiss, of whom we beat last time.

Saying that, Never give up, Never surrender. Sorry Steve introduced me to Galaxy Quest and lost his DVD due to it.

We got robed, rooney got foul, a good goal got disallowed, the ref was swiss, of whom we beat last time.

Saying that, Never give up, Never surrender. Sorry Steve introduced me to Galaxy Quest and lost his DVD due to it.

Robbed is not the word...i cant say it but you get my drift :laugh: ..hehe and i love that galaxy quest quote :laugh::laugh:

Woo hoo, finally somebody else with a picture phone! :laugh: *starts taking pics to send to hang* :laugh:

Woo hoo, finally somebody else with a picture phone!  :laugh: *starts taking pics to send to hang* :laugh:

:laugh: hehe cool you know me i like a good laugh :laugh::laugh:

Sorry about the loss :(

Another day of cloud cover... :blink:

No worrys little buddie :P

HANGONS LOG:..9:19am..sat

*YAWNS*...i just got up about 15mins ago and looked outside and woohoooo its all blue skys,the news said it was going to be about 89c today,perfect for going to the beach this afternoon with a friend B)

I stayed up late last night watching a few films,when i got up i noticed i left my computer on all night,the tv was still on and the house looked like a bomb had hit it :bow: oh well guess thats what happens when you let your hair down a bit and go wild..lol

Tonight is Hollands big match so i dont know if i am staying home and haveing friends round at my house or if i should go to center of my town,they have put up a big screen outside a bar and with the weather being so nice it might me be a good idea because if the dutch win they will be a massive party and Hang never misses a good party :dude: ..thats it for now Hang is..... still chillin in the penthouse :blink:

END LOG: :)

Hi Hangon, could you send some of that nice weather over to me please, it's raining out side? :blink: :blink:

I can't believe that England (we were robbed), Germany and France are all out of the football. :bow: I hope Holland win tonight. :dude:

Enjoy your weekend, take care. :)

Hi Hangon, could you send some of that nice weather over to me please, it's raining out side?  :)  :(

I can't believe that England (we were robbed), Germany and France are all out of the football.  :dude: I hope Holland win tonight. :blink:

Enjoy your weekend, take care.  B)

HI Delta....i did think of you when i was at the beach i was looking out across the north sea and i thought to myself i hope Delta has some nice weather today B) .... :P

HANGONS LOG:..suppl..18:35pm

I went to the beach this afternoon only after 2hrs it started to rain :bow: ..so we came home and watched Troy which i have on dvd rip,i thinl thats the third thime i have seen it now..hehe i was going out to bar to watch the football but the weather is still bad its raining still and i am not sitting outside in the rain to watch Holland,i am gonna go out after the football hopefully the dutch win,because then there will be massive party :P ..anyway i got a guest coming round so i had better do a quick tidy up...Hang is...in the mood :blink:

END LOG: :)

HANGONS LOG:..10:09am..sunday

*Yawns*...what a night,holland won in penalties so they are in the last 4 :blink: i stayed at home till about midnight then my friend said "come on lets go party"..so we went to the center of my town,it was packed with people they where going crazy :bow: ..so like they say when in Rome do as the romens do :P ..i was dancing and talking with ppl i didnt even know,thats what i love about living in holland 90% of the ppl are so friendly :( ..i got home about 5am this morning covered in atleast 5 shades of lipstick :blink: i also have some girls tee-shirt i have no idea how i got it B) oh well its mine now..lol

Thats about it i feel good and in a few hrs i have a good friend coming round with her son we are gonna watch harry potter 3 which i have on dvd rip so that should be fun.

Hang is...NR1 :) ....lol

END LOG: :dude:

HANGONS LOG:..9:20am

*looks outside*..yeehaaa its sunny as h.ell outside now this is what i call summer :o ...today i think i will be going to the beach with a friend ,i made a promise last night that if the weather was good we would go and i never break a promise,so i better get the sun tan oil packed :look:

I am already haveing fun and i have only been online 10mins..lol thats how it should be everyday,this seems to be a good run for me i havent had nothing to complain about for about a week now,and nothing has brought me down :look: guess i shouldnt tempt fate...well i dont want to piss fate off :lol:

Thats it for now i am haveing fun and in a super good mood......Hang is felling so cool he is ..Ice cold :lol: :lol:

END LOG:.. :o