Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

LMAO..Awwww poor RC i didnt mean it in a bad way :blink: ...i will say this gabri your sis Rocks..yes she does have a few screws lose but who doesnt? :eek: ..and it takes a few vodkas before this shy guy turns into a pantless party animal....1 or 2 is enough...and i always give flowers to kind ladies...for you both :flowers::hug:

*chokes with laughter* RC's told me what a fun guy you are, Hang. I can see that she's right.. Glad you're in such a good mood, and yes, do try to not lose any more clothes. :eek:

LMAO..why thank you :blush 2: your sis talks too much i am a very shy kind of guy..lol....nah i like to have fun Gabri and i like making others laugh makes life so much more intresting even if it costs me my clothes its still worth it LOL ...oh and for being so kind.. :hug:

LMAO! Yes, losing one's clothes does mark one as a shy person. :hug: (Although I admit that RC does talk an awful lot . . . ;) )

Flowers for me? [face_delighted] Why, thank you! :)

:flowers: Hang shy :blink: ...dont belive him gabri just give him any reason to take his pants off...but RC is right he is a fun guy when he is not being stubborn ;)

*chokes with laughter* RC's told me what a fun guy you are, Hang. I can see that she's right.. Glad you're in such a good mood, and yes, do try to not lose any more clothes. :P

LMAO..why thank you :blush 2: your sis talks too much i am a very shy kind of guy..lol....nah i like to have fun Gabri and i like making others laugh makes life so much more intresting even if it costs me my clothes its still worth it LOL ...oh and for being so kind.. :o

LMAO! Yes, losing one's clothes does mark one as a shy person. :P (Although I admit that RC does talk an awful lot . . . :P )

Flowers for me? [face_delighted] Why, thank you! :laugh:

:laugh: Hang shy :blink: ...dont belive him gabri just give him any reason to take his pants off...but RC is right he is a fun guy when he is not being stubborn :P

LMAO sure any reason :P :blink:

HANGS LOG:..8:30am

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING STARTREKFANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o ..Yep its me the man the myth the legend...hehe Hang is feeling like a million bucks so i guess i feel green and kinda dry...lol (see how many ppl get that one)...the weather is gonna be good today nice hot...surfs up dude :dude:

Last night the BBQ was good fun i got drunk but not to drunk,it didnt get out of hand like a few days ago but there where 1 or 2 ppl who where trying their best to change that..lol....and the funny thing was it was the ppl i never expected that tryed to turn my BBQ into a beach party...some ppl will never learn..lol

Well thats it from my part of the world i have a friend coming in the afternoon mabe we will go to the beach..flex those pecs :P ...Hang is.... :superman:

END LOG:........JO JO...hehe i love that name.

HANGS LOG:..suppl

This is just a song that i listen to when i am feeling low not that i am feeling low, the words are very good so is the song :laugh::laugh:

HOOBASTANK..."THE REASON"

I'm not a perfect person

as many things I wish I didn't do

but I continue learning

I never meant to do those things to you

and so I have to say before I go

that I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

to change who I used to be

a reason to start over new

and the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you

it's something I must live with everyday

and all the pain I put you through

I wish that I could take it all away

and be the one who catches all your tears

that's why I need you to hear

I've found a resaon for me

and the reason is you

and the reason is you

and the reason is you

and the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person

I never meant to do those things to you

and so I have to say before I go

that I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me

and the reason is you

I've found a reason to show

a side of me you didn't know

a reason for all that I do

and the reason is you

HANGS LOG:...8:35am

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING STARTREKFANS!!!!!!!!!!...ok lets start by singing a little song if you dont know the words thats ok just pretend you do and sing along...ok are we all ready??....."If your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it if your happy and you know it clap your hands :o ...if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it and you really want to show it if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs :laugh:"..lol...ok back on topic,the weather is crap so no beach today or sitting in the sun but i dont mind because weekend is here and i just wanna have fun like i did last night even though i am the bad guy again which to tell you the truth i dont give a rats butt about,all those hrs down loading i guess to some ppl thats all i am good for :dude: anyway my shoulders dont hurt no more so that means i can play fight again with the little lady...well she is bigger then me but thats what the Hang likes long legs just send the Hang :blink: ..MUAHHH...it should be against the law to look so good :P ...she is sooo sweet she left a little note on my keyboard this morning before she went off to work,i cant put it here :laugh: *looks at clock*..Hmmm just 4hrs and she will be back.....well thats all folks Hang is.... so cool i am ice cold and i am REAL :P

HOT STUFF :blink:

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING STARTREKFANS!!!!!!!!!!...ok lets start by singing a little song if you dont know the words thats ok just pretend you do and sing along...ok are we all ready??....."If your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it if your happy and you know it clap your hands  ...if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it and you really want to show it if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs "..lol...ok back on topic,the weather is crap so no beach today or sitting in the sun but i dont mind because weekend is here and i just wanna have fun like i did last night even though i am the bad guy again which to tell you the truth i dont give a rats butt about,all those hrs down loading i guess to some ppl thats all i am good for :( anyway my shoulders dont hurt no more so that means i can play fight again with the little lady...well she is bigger then me but thats what the Hang likes long legs just send the Hang :P ..MUAHHH...it should be against the law to look so good :( ...she is sooo sweet she left a little note on my keyboard this morning before she went off to work,i cant put it here :( *looks at clock*..Hmmm just 4hrs and she will be back.....well thats all folks Hang is.... so cool i am ice cold and i am REAL ;)

HOT STUFF

Its good to see you in such a good mood,where did i hear that song before?? :hug: ...you and your legs you will never change will you :hug: but thats what makes you so loveable :P ...later smurf boy :waaaa:

P.s thanks for the music i hope its not me your on about but i will thank you ,shame others dont :waaaa:

GOOOOOOOOD MORNING STARTREKFANS!!!!!!!!!!...ok lets start by singing a little song if you dont know the words thats ok just pretend you do and sing along...ok are we all ready??....."If your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it clap your hands,if your happy and you know it and you really want to show it if your happy and you know it clap your hands  ...if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs,if your sexy and you know it and you really want to show it if your sexy and you know it Flex your Pecs "..lol...ok back on topic,the weather is crap so no beach today or sitting in the sun but i dont mind because weekend is here and i just wanna have fun like i did last night even though i am the bad guy again which to tell you the truth i dont give a rats butt about,all those hrs down loading i guess to some ppl thats all i am good for :P anyway my shoulders dont hurt no more so that means i can play fight again with the little lady...well she is bigger then me but thats what the Hang likes long legs just send the Hang :hug: ..MUAHHH...it should be against the law to look so good :P ...she is sooo sweet she left a little note on my keyboard this morning before she went off to work,i cant put it here :hug: *looks at clock*..Hmmm just 4hrs and she will be back.....well thats all folks Hang is.... so cool i am ice cold and i am REAL :(

HOT STUFF

Its good to see you in such a good mood,where did i hear that song before?? :( ...you and your legs you will never change will you ;) but thats what makes you so loveable ...later smurf boy :(

P.s thanks for the music i hope its not me your on about but i will thank you ,shame others dont :waaaa:

LMAO...hey whats a guy to do if he see's nice legs then he comments on them,if we dont say anything you girls get upset...we men cant win which ever way we choose*shakes head*...and yes you have heard that song before its one of my own remix's..hehe as for the music your the second person today who thinks i am talking about them*sigh*..its like this if i say i will do something for you or anyone else then i will do it,if i dont want to do something for someone i tell them right away...i hope thats clear now cause its giving me a head ache :waaaa:

Happy and you know it????!!!! You son of a gun, I now am sing it to myself and have done a remix myself "if you not happy and you know it stamp you feet, if your not happy and you know it stamp your feet, if your naott happy and you know and you really want to show , if your not happy and you know it stamp your feet"

Paybacks a bi....and so am I!

BTW why are you never on MSN anymore???? I miss my bro man!

LMAO...hey whats a guy to do if he see's nice legs then he comments on them,if we dont say anything you girls get upset...we men cant win which ever way we choose*shakes head*...and yes you have heard that song before its one of my own remix's..hehe as for the music your the second person today who thinks i am talking about them*sigh*..its like this if i say i will do something for you or anyone else then i will do it,if i dont want to do something for someone i tell them right away...i hope thats clear now cause its giving me a head ache :waaaa:

Boys will be Boys :P and it all depends on what a guy says when he comments on our legs :waaaa: :( sorry if i misunderstood what you put in your log i thought we had talked this out but then i saw your last log entry i got the idea you ment me but if you say thats not what you ment i belive you,and if you did mean it then you get a THWACK :hug:

Boys will be Boys :P and it all depends on what a guy says when he comments on our legs :P

To true i agree with you on that one,i guess if i said to you "nice legs but they could do with a shave" that would be going to far?? :waaaa:

HANGS LOG:..8:30am

*whispers*..Gooooood morning startrekfans!!!!!!....oh my head is banging like a drum..*holds head*...what was i thinking last night :hug: no more vodka for me ever again..well till tonight anyway..hehe bad boy bad boy what ya gonna do when they come for you!!!!

Looks like its going to be a nice day today but Hang is not going anywhere,mabe later to do some shopping for food but thats about it,i dont want to bump into my mom :( she came online last night and saw a photo of my on my msn and went nuts,my mom never comes online that late but last night she did and now i am embaressed,the last time she saw me like that i was a kid,guess now she nows i am all grown up...hehe i am dead meat when she see's me i know it, so i think i will hide for a few days,and they say us guys are bad pfff it wasnt even me who put up the photo..*looks across to bed*...yeah she thought it was funny,wait till you wake up i will give you something to laugh about :waaaa:.hehe mabe i should shave her eyebrows off..payback..hehe

Well thats it for now i think i am gonna get me some hugs and wake her up...Hang is.... :hug: ..and very ;)

END LOG: :(

Hang, so far you do lead a very interesting life! I hope your mother doesn't catch up to you, because you will get it if she dose. :waaaa:

:waaaa: i am really worried about you why dont you answer your phone? i was at your house but you are not home,please call me when you get home i am going to my sisters so i will be at her house please call me and let me know that your ok :waaaa:

:waaaa: And as soon as you get done calling her contact me and let me know you're ok, we're worried hang.

edit: thank you :waaaa::hug: :(

Please take care of yourself. Lots people here are worried about you. :laugh:

I have been e-mailing daniel on and off all day. He seemed okay the last i heard. which was a few hours. In my opinion I think the guy is defragging his head.

HANGS LOG:..9am

:laugh: awww thanks i am really touched,i didn't want to scare anyone thats not my game,but the ppl who REALLY know me know i am easy to hurt,i cant go into details but the ppl who matter know what happened,i want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your PM's and emails(angel you bombed my email)..lol...and a very BIG thank you to RC my best friend :) sorry i worried you :blush 2: ...as for me i am not to bad now,i wont be kept down i fight till the end :) ..that doesnt mean i am not hurt because i am i wont lie about that,but i know i am better thats just a fact and the bottom line :)

Well i am going to stop there because thats all there is to tell at this moment in time and i dont want to give anyone the satisfaction of taking enjoyment in seeing me upset..*flips the bird* :) ...Hang...will win i always do :)

END LOG: :)

"Take my heart and my soul but i will be d.amned if i let you take my pride"

Hi Hang, sorry to hear that you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things get better for you soon. Take care. *Massive hugs* :laugh: :)

Now thats the guy i know and fell head over heels in love with :) Ok now for a good Thwacking* thwack thwack thwack* and one more just to make sure*THWACK* not only did your scare me to death you scared all your friends here half to death :) you see your not as bad as some people would like others to belive :laugh:

Hi Hang, sorry to hear that you are having a rough time at the moment. I hope things get better for you soon. Take care. *Massive hugs*  :)  :)

Hey Delta thank you for being so kind and thanks for the hugs,i will be ok in time... :laugh: .. :)

Now thats the guy i know and fell head over heels in love with :) Ok now for a good Thwacking* thwack thwack thwack* and one more just to make sure*THWACK* not only did your scare me to death you scared all your friends here half to death :) you see your not as bad as some people would like others to belive :)

:) Ok enough with the Thwacking between you RC and Gabri you have Thwacked what few brain cells i have left out of my head :) ......again i am sorry :blush 2: .....and you didnt fall head over heels because i am a proud man you feel for my charm,wit,and body :) :) :laugh:

there are far more people on this board that love you than dislike you

AM I RIGHT GIRLS!?

Now thats the guy i know and fell head over heels in love with :) Ok now for a good Thwacking* thwack thwack thwack* and one more just to make sure*THWACK* not only did your scare me to death you scared all your friends here half to death :laugh: you see your not as bad as some people would like others to belive :)

:) Ok enough with the Thwacking between you RC and Gabri you have Thwacked what few brain cells i have left out of my head ;) ......again i am sorry :blush 2: .....and you didnt fall head over heels because i am a proud man you feel for my charm,wit,and body :) :) :)

You had braincells left? Learn something new everyday... :)

You had braincells left? Learn something new everyday... :)

LMAO not many dude dont you read my log??..lets just say this i have enough left to be smarter then the average bear :laugh:

and a very BIG thank you to RC my best friend :) sorry i worried you :blush 2:

:blush 2: No need to apologize, I'm just glad you're ok. :) :)

Oh and one more thing.....*THWACK* :) :laugh:

and a very BIG thank you to RC my best friend :) sorry i worried you :blush 2:

:blush 2: No need to apologize, I'm just glad you're ok. :) :)

Oh and one more thing.....*THWACK* :) :laugh:

Nah i made you worry and i shouldnt have,you had enough on your plate yesterday with out me adding to it :blush 2: .....and that was the last brain cell gone :) ...one day i will get you and your "THWACK HANG GANG"...lol....i might just have to send a..*spit your food and drink PM*...you Rock :)

guess the two litres of vodka did the trick :laugh:

I passed out sometime around 02.00 only to be awakened an hour later by jonte, informing me that I had to catch two hamster babys on the run :)

it's good to hear that u feel better :)

guess the two litres of vodka did the trick :)

I passed out sometime around 02.00 only to be awakened an hour later by jonte, informing me that I had to catch two hamster babys on the run  :laugh:

it's good to hear that u feel better :)

LMAO yeah last night was cool carro you are so funny when your drunk,and that vodka hit me just after you went off line i almost passed out when i stood up..lol those hamsters are are good at running around :) ...and yeah i feel better thanks :)

HANGS LOG:..9:05am

*Yawns*.....i need more sleep..*yawns*..i was up till 2:30am last night talking with a nice girl from sweden so i didnt mind going to bed so late only now my body is wrecked...lol 2 nights on the row getting drunk and then staying up so late last night is now catching up with me,i feel like i am getting too old for this :)

As for me i still feel crap after what happened but i am getting back to the old Hang,i just hope thats a good thing getting back to my old self :laugh: ..lol

The weather is looking good i just saw the news and its gonna be hot,i hope so because i want to go to the beach today and try out my new Girly bait swimming shorts...lol....Well thats it for now i have a friend coming in the afternoon so the house needs a quick tidy up..blah i cant be bothered doing it but i will do it later....the Hang is....slowly getting there :)

END LOG: :)

"Take my heart and my soul...but i will be d.amned if you take my pride"