Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

HANGS LOG:..9:05am

*Yawns*.....i need more sleep..*yawns*..i was up till 2:30am last night talking with a nice girl from sweden so i didnt mind going to bed so late only now my body is wrecked...lol 2 nights on the row getting drunk and then staying up so late last night is now catching up with me,i feel like i am getting too old for this :bow:

As for me i still feel crap after what happened but i am getting back to the old Hang,i just hope thats a good thing getting back to my old self :bow: ..lol

The weather is looking good i just saw the news and its gonna be hot,i hope so because i want to go to the beach today and try out my new Girly bait swimming shorts...lol....Well thats it for now i have a friend coming in the afternoon so the house needs a quick tidy up..blah i cant be bothered doing it but i will do it later....the Hang is....slowly getting there :flex:

END LOG: ^_^

"Take my heart and my soul...but i will be d.amned if you take my pride"

With the amount of vodka you say that drink I am surprised that you have any brain cells left. :o :bow:

Today just f  ing sucks........        :bow: I don't understand...........

glad to be the nice swe girl though... Supposing I AM then.. :bow:

:flex: Yes you are that sweet girl and i dont want to see you like this carro its not your fault it seems its mine but its wrong i agree with you it sucks :bow:

Hang sent me an email he is ok says not to worry and that he has gone to bed

Morning Hang, I saw your depressed star and just wanted to say that I hope that you are feeling better today. Take care and have a good day. *massive hugs*. :bow:

I can understand you not doing your log today but what i dont get is that you have not done one post today :bow: anyway i understand but you should show your face here today not for me because i have already seen it :o but for your friends here :( you have to stop beating yourself up over this,i know you feel guilty but you have got to pick yourself up, brush the dirt off your clothes and walk with your head held high...or you will get *Thwacked* teehee and if you wont listen to me at home then i will just put it in your log ^_^ woops nearly forgot and thank you for fixing my car it drives great now,but i always knew you where good with your hands :bow:

P.s in my eyes you will always be NR1 :bow::flex:

I can understand you not doing your log today but what i dont get is that you have not done one post today :clap:  anyway i understand but you should show your face here today not for me because i have already seen it :o  but for your friends here  :o  you have to stop beating yourself up over this,i know you feel guilty but you have got to pick yourself up, brush the dirt off your clothes and walk with your head held high...or you will get *Thwacked* teehee and if you wont listen to me at home then i will just put it in your log  :o woops nearly forgot and thank you for fixing my car it drives great now,but i always knew you where good with your hands :clap:

P.s in my eyes you will always be NR1 :clap:  :o

*drops cloak*...ok i did a post bye......Nah just messin wit ya baby :clap: i shall deal with you later.....hehe

@carro....i hope things are better for you today and dont worry about me.. :laugh:

@Delta...thanks you are always kind to me and i appreciate it.. :laugh:

@WAB...i anit going nowhere dude :o and i would miss your faster then the speed of light posting rush...lol

@Nem...i dont belive in animal abuse so i wont slap you.. :clap:

Sorry but thats it for today i just wanted reply to your posts..thanks :clap:

Im glad that you had so much fun with that swedish girl :clap:

And im glad to see that ur in a good mood!

:clap:  :clap:

I really dont want to quote this but i know you ment it in a nice way,i just dont think its right you have cut off all your friends,i am not talking about me cuz i dont blame you but you shouldnt treat them like that its wrong,thats all i have to say.

@carro....i hope things are better for you today and dont worry about me.. :clap:

Thanks, I'm doing better I think.... Just a bit... confused...

I was worried about you, just so u know... Hope it was just the alcohol talking :clap:

Take care Daan! :clap:

@carro....i hope things are better for you today and dont worry about me.. :o

Thanks, I'm doing better I think.... Just a bit... confused...

I was worried about you, just so u know... Hope it was just the alcohol talking :clap:

Take care Daan! :clap:

I am glad to hear your feeling a little better carro,i am still hurting :clap: but the other night was just the vodka talking :blush 2: ..very stupid to make ppl worry about me like that and i hate myself for making you worry :clap: ..i know you care and that really touches me in my heart :clap: ..thank you carro :clap:

*drops cloak*...ok i did a post bye......Nah just messin wit ya baby :clap: i shall deal with you later.....hehe

:clap: oh you are so funny sometimes,deal with me later,i have heard that so many times but still i am waiting for you to DEAL with me :clap: btw its been a long time since you called me baby :blush 2: ...see you later my little jedi.. :clap:

[i am glad to hear your feeling a little better carro,i am still hurting :clap:  but the other night was just the vodka talking :blush 2: ..very stupid to make ppl worry about me like that and i hate myself for making you worry :clap: ..i know you care and that really touches me in my heart :clap: ..thank you carro :clap:

Thought so, but u know I had trouble getting sleep cuz I thought it would so stupid if u did anythin. :clap:

Thought so, but u know I had trouble getting sleep cuz I thought it would so stupid if u did anythin. :clap:

:clap: i really am sorry about that carro,i said a few stupid things that night i really wasnt thinking straight and the half bottle of vodka didnt help,but i wont use that as an excuse,i shouldnt have made you worry like that and not let you know it was all ok...for that i am very very very sorry carro :clap:

:clap: i really am sorry about that carro,i said a few stupid things that night i really wasnt thinking straight and the half bottle of vodka didnt help,but i wont use that as an excuse,i shouldnt have made you worry like that and not let you know it was all ok...for that i am very very very sorry carro :clap:

Hang, whats up bud? Get on MSN and talk to me.

Hang, whats up bud? Get on MSN and talk to me.

Its ok dude this is something that happened 2 days ago but i will be on msn later tonight i am just doing a few posts and then gonna pump some iron :clap: ...no worrys hommie..Snizzle dizzle wit ya rizzile....i have know idea what that means but hey sounds cool to me :clap:

Weird snoop dog....

HAVE A NICE DAY HANG!!!

Hehe cool someone who knows what i was talking about :clap: yep snoop is Da snizzle wit ya dizzle rizzle ya fizzle...lol thanks WAB i will try :clap:

Click for Spoiler:

A real friend is someone who knows everything about you but loves you anyway

Weird snoop dog....

HAVE A NICE DAY HANG!!!

Hehe cool someone who knows what i was talking about :clap: yep snoop is Da snizzle wit ya dizzle rizzle ya fizzle...lol thanks WAB i will try :clap:

Click for Spoiler:

Hangon stop swearing! :clap:

Thank you, my friend :clap: :clap:

No worrys little dude...oh i am also a firm beliver in a man should show his emotions but NO HUGS dude the Hang dont "HANG" that way if you get what i mean :clap: ..but thanks anyway :clap:

@Nem...i am not swearing..just a bit of fizzle wit ya dizzle wizzle kizzle??...lol

HANGS LOG:..10am

*deep sigh*..well i suppose i better try and type something,i am still not me again yet but i think i am slowly getting better,i stood on the scales this morning and it seems i have lost 3 kilo's in the space of 6 days which is not good, i guess stress is a good way to lose weight.

Today i am off to the beach with some friends,the weather is really nice so mabe that will make me feel better about myself.

Well i dont know what else to say really except i am lucky to have friends who care about me and who understand what i am going threw at this moment in time..big thanks to all of them and to debbie she has been here for me when i really needed it.

END LOG:..

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1091090255.gif

HANGS LOG:..10am

*deep sigh*..well i suppose i better try and type something,i am still not me again yet but i think i am slowly getting better,i stood on the scales this morning and it seems i have lost 3 kilo's in the space of 6 days which is not good, i guess stress is a good way to lose weight.

Today i am off to the beach with some friends,the weather is really nice so mabe that will make me feel better about myself.

Well i dont know what else to say really except i am lucky to have friends who care about me and who understand what i am going threw at this moment in time..big thanks to all of them and to debbie she has been here for me when i really needed it.

END LOG:..

Click for Spoiler:

post-83-1091090255.gif

I hope you had fun at the beach today with your friends :) btw i like your doll it looks just like you :) ....later dolly boy :) :)

P.S i am always going to be here for you :)