Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hangon

Hangons New Log

I'm glad that you are starting to feel a bit better. :dude: Hope that the sun is shining for you. :o

I'm glad that you are starting to feel a bit better. :dude: Hope that the sun is shining for you.  :o

Awww thanks delta ....yeah i feel much better today :o ..only the weather is not so good here but thats not a big problem...i hope you have good weather in england :o ...take care delta :o ........ :o

JO JO'S LOG:.. :o ..21:55pm.

*HIC*...hehe i am sat here with a friend getting drunk..lol...i dont mind really we are having a lot of fun :o ...but serious for a min....today i got a nice suprise,i got a post card from my good friend Odie from CALI..*starts to sing califonia love*....which i thought was very cool and sweet of her :o ..well thats about it i had fun this morning as always :dude: ...the hang is...buzzing :o :o

END LOG:

HANGONS LOG:...8:30am

*Yawns*....what a night..hehe i had real good old fasion fun last night,ok i got a bit drunk but that was the plan :( ..i dont have a Hangover so i cant complain,i just hope we didnt cause to much trouble last night..hehe i am the biggest flirt there is when i am in a good mood...or was that the vodka :dude: who knows??...it was all good fun.

Tonight i am going out on the town,not to a big party like last week just to the local night club,i got asked to go so i think i will sounds like fun :dude: ..well thats all for now i need some food and to get a shower...Hang..is... BACK :dude:

Here is a song that sums up my mood :dude:

The Clash...."Should i stay or should i go"

Darling, you got to let me know

Should I stay or should I go

If you say that you are mine

I’ll be here till the end of time

So you got to let me know

It’s always tease tease tease

You’re happy when I’m on my knees

One day is fine, the next is black

So if you want me off your back

Well come on and let me know

Should I stay or should I go now

Should I stay or should I go now

If I go there will be trouble

And if I stay it will be double

So come on and let me know

This indecision’s bugging me (esta undecision me molesta)

If you don’t want me set me free (si no me quieres, librame)

Exactly whom I’m supposed to be (diga me que tengo ser)

Don’t you know which clothes even fit me (saves que robas me querda)

Come on and let me know (me tienes que desir)

Should I cool it or should I blow (me debo ir o quedarme)

Split

Should I stay or should I go now (yo me frio o lo sophlo)

Should I stay or should I go now (yo me frio o lo sophlo)

If I go there will be trouble (si me voy, va ver peligro)

And if I stay it will be double (si me quedo es doble)

So you gotta let me know (me tienes que decir)

Should I cool it or should I blow (yo me frio o lo sophlo)

Should I stay or should I go (yo me frio o lo sophlo)

If I go there will be trouble (si me voy, va ver peligro)

And if I stay it will be double (si me quedo es doble)

So you gotta let me know (yo me tienes que decir)

HANGONS LOG:..Suppl..23:05pm

Well i thought i was going out tonight but it seems the party is at Hangs place :dude: i have 6 friends round at my house my PS2 is being hammerd by the guys and the girls are in the kitchen talking girly talk..lol..i got a vodka on the rocks in one hand,telling my friends where they have to go on the level they are playing on the PS2 and one of the girls is shouting do i want some snacks bringing out :( ..oh well gives me a chance to do some posting...Hang..is gonna regret this in the morning cause i know there will be a lot of mess to clean up :dude: ..but i am gonna have me some fun tonight :dude:

END LOG: :dude:

want to say i am sorry

everyone has a bad day hope you are still mt bud

want to say i am sorry

everyone has a bad day  hope you are  still mt bud

Tokar no worrys we are still friends there is no reason that i can think of why i should not stay your friend,i understand your reasons and your personal stuff and i except them thats what real friends do...friends till the end Tokar no matter what :dude:

Hope you have fun!!!

Thanks little dude and i am glad to see you back :dude: ...well i have to go now the fun is just starting :dude:

OOOO....... Late night party.... :o

:o

Have fun

Sure did dude ;)

HANGONS LOG:...8:35am

Hehe i just got up after having a great night last night,my head is still banging but it was worth it :o ..my house is a mess, chips everywhere except in the packet,empty beer and wine bottles all over the place,my best friend and what looks like his new girlfriend are asleep on my sofa..hehe i already took a photo of them :o and another friend is asleep on the floor..lol....i cant remember much from last night just little flash backs of us playing a very famous card game :o ..hmmm i wonder who won...not me because i cant find my pants :wow: ..well thats it for now i better start to clean up and get a shower, and then see if i can wake everyone up....Hang was a bad boy :o

END LOG: :o

can not find your pants must have been some party

:o :wow: :o

can not find your pants  must have been some party

:o  :o  :o

Hehe yeah it was one of those nights :wow: ..playing games like who can stand outside in the rain the longest only in our boxers :o ...and the worse thing was one of the girls won the bet :o ...oh and i still have not found my pants :blush 2: ..someone has stole them as a joke but i am not really laughing :o :o

Some one was naughty! :wow:

LOL yeah but that can also get you into trouble :o

HANGONS LOG:..9:30am

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH..spam spam spam..BLAH BLAH BLAH...yep that sums it up.

END LOG:

EDIT:..i cant spam my own log that would just not be right :o bad hang...i guess all that drink on friday night is catching up on me :wow: ...still cant find my pants and the person i think took or hid them will not admit to it...Hmmm made its time to use my secret weapon :o ....anyway if the weather stays like this then mabe i might go to the beach with some friends.. :o ..well thats later this afternoon...Hang ..Blahhhh...lol

I thought by now that you would have found your pants or another pair. :o

:nono:  I hope you find your pants soon, my friend  :laugh:

Nope i still have'nt found them and i looked everywhere :blush 2: ...but what gets me most they are my lucky pants :laugh:.. .. thanks for the hug :laugh:

HANGS LOG:..suppl...22:25pm

Just a quick update on whats going on in my life,2 hrs ago holland got hit by a massive storm,i have never seen so much rain fall in my life....i was looking out the window watching the street flood when a massive flash of lightning almost made me wet myself :laugh: ..then all the power in my town went off,for 1 30mins the whole town had no power.. ..it was not what we are used to here in holland i have seen bad weather before but this was not normal,oh well the powers back on and its not raining anymore :wow: ...hang is.....still looking for his pants :huh: :picard-sith:

END NO PANTS LOG:

You need a tricorder t o dfind that thing. :picard-sith:

Hope the storm stops!

You need a tricorder t o dfind that thing. :huh:

Hope the storm stops!

lmao...yeah that would do the trick :laugh:

HANGS LOG:..8:50am :laugh:

Well that has to be one of the best weekends i have had staying home and not going out for a long time,things are good again and thats how i like it :laugh:

the weather is looking good again,better then that freek storm we had yesterday night :laugh: ..tonight i am gonna cook a meal and watch some movies,like my mood star says i am in a predatory mood :picard-sith: ....i will leave that one up to your imagination :wow: ...Well thats it really i have friends coming in the afternoon so that should be fun.....oh and nope still not found my pants :nono: .....thats it for now Hang is.... :huh:

END LOG:

HANGS LOG:..12:50pm

I guess i should do a quick log before i go watch a film with a suprise guest :b-day: i downloaded it a week ago its called...Mindhunters 924 with val kilmer,LL.cool J,and Christian slater,its a good film i have already seen it kinda freeky but i would recommend it to any one who likes a bit of horror and suspence :blink: ...not much else going on really the weather is crap but whats new?..lol....guess the main thing is i am happy and having fun :blink: ...and nope i STILL have not got my pants back which is now not funny anymore they where not cheap :b-day: ...tonight is my turn to relax while a meal is cooked for me... which should be intresting :b-day: ...thats it The Hang is Solid as a rock :b-day: ..well and a bit on :jaw:

END LOG:

Maybe you should put up a reward for the return of your missing pants. :blink: j/k. Enjoy your movie and have a good day. :b-day:

Maybe you should put up a reward for the return of your missing pants. :b-day: j/k. Enjoy your movie and have a good day. :b-day:

LMAO good idea i could make a WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE HANGS PANTS poster :b-day: i wont get them back i know it but thats the price you pay when a party at your house gets out of hand :b-day: ..thanks for the hug Delta i hope you have a good day as well... :blink: ..... :blink:

HANGS LOG:..9:20am wed 21/07/04

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD MORNING STARTREKFANS!!!!!...lol guess i am in a good mood today,well good mood i would call it a WICKED mood i feel great :blink: yeah flex those pecs baby....lol sorry lost it there for a moment,the sun is shining in my part of the world i just hope it stays that way i am having a BBQ later on my balcony with friends if the weather stays good(fingers crossed)..but i promised myself that it wont turn into another mad party at my house,dont want more of my clothes going missing :blush 2: .i was just chatting to one of the girls who is coming to the BBQ she seems to think where gonna have a crazy night,she really has got a few screws lose but thats what makes her so much fun :flowers: ..well i should get a shower and get dressed but i cant be bothered,i feel to good to do anything..hehe....well thats all for now Hang is....layed back with his mind on a Honey and Honey on his mind :hug::hug:

END JO JO'S LOG :eek:

*chokes with laughter* RC's told me what a fun guy you are, Hang. I can see that she's right. :flowers: Glad you're in such a good mood, and yes, do try to not lose any more clothes. :hug:

*chokes with laughter* RC's told me what a fun guy you are, Hang. I can see that she's right.  :blink: Glad you're in such a good mood, and yes, do try to not lose any more clothes. :eek:

LMAO..why thank you :blush 2: your sis talks too much i am a very shy kind of guy..lol....nah i like to have fun Gabri and i like making others laugh makes life so much more intresting even if it costs me my clothes its still worth it :flowers: ...oh and for being so kind.. :hug:

*chokes with laughter* RC's told me what a fun guy you are, Hang. I can see that she's right.  :eek: Glad you're in such a good mood, and yes, do try to not lose any more clothes. ;)

LMAO..why thank you :blush 2: your sis talks too much i am a very shy kind of guy..lol....nah i like to have fun Gabri and i like making others laugh makes life so much more intresting even if it costs me my clothes its still worth it :blink: ...oh and for being so kind.. :flowers:

LMAO! Yes, losing one's clothes does mark one as a shy person. :) (Although I admit that RC does talk an awful lot . . . :hug: )

Flowers for me? [face_delighted] Why, thank you! :hug: