Well Vince and WWE are out of touch, they told the cruiserweights to tone it down, Come on, thats what drew me INTO WCW was the crazy Cruiserweight matches, what a dumb *buttocks*, also bret and Vince have meet to face to face, and are now on good terms, and bret shaved his head!

I read that the decision was based primarily on injuries sustained by two major cruiserweight headliners (Paul London and Chavo Gurrero Jr).It's for safety.

It's going to kill the division,though,IMO.

Those high-risk moves were the only thing that made the cruiserweight division distinct.

Vince, please cut the BS.

He doesn't want the exciting CW's to outshine the big lumbering muscleheads like Batista.

Ring Of Honour and TNA have extensive CW action and they don't suffer the injuries that he's allegedly worried about. This is after all a guy who "cares" so much about his workers that he fired Test while he was injured and fired Dawn Marie while she was PREGNANT.

He's so concerned about Paul London that in his first match, he was completely squashed by Brock Lesnar which immediately made him look like a jabroni and killed his career. He has destroyed Chavo's career by allowing Stephanie to give him the most ludicrous character I have seen this year. CW injuries are the last of their worries.

WWE's downward spiral continues.

It makes a bit of sense ever Juventud fvcked up. That reminded me of the 2003 Royal Rumble spot where Rey Mysterio and Edge both gave Chris Nowinski a dropkick off the top rope with Edge sliding across Nowinski's face.

Today in History

(2002) Ron "The Truth" Killings defeats Ken Shamrock for the NWA World Title at the NWA TNA PPV event in Nashville.

Hey,if any of you guys want to help me out at my site

SportsNutzOnline,by posting wrestling related topics,etc...I'd appreciate it.

The site's really not ready for members yet,but it's okay if you register.

(my brother and nephew have recently started sites,so I figure I may as well have one). :yawn:

Edited by admiralpeewee

I am looking forward to watching summer slam...lets just hope its a better ppv then The great american bash :yawn:

<---looking forward to watching Hogan kick the snot out of HBK :yawn:

Pay you...?

:yawn:

Tony Atlas took a look at my site.I visited his and signed his guest book.

Says it's "cool".

That's too awesome for words.Tony Atlas was an incredible wrestler.It's too bad he wasn't a bit younger.Back in his prime,pro wrestling's "color barrier" as far as major championships is concerned,hadn't really been crossed yet (by few anyway,a notable exception being Bobo Brazil).He could have been huge today with his charisma and athletic ability.

Anyway,I've started to get some members.Hurray for me. :yawn:

I heard Brock lesner turned WWE down.That was probably a mistake,considering what happened with football.

I've been talking with some "smart" WWE fans (they call themselves that,anyway....it's debatable),who are furious at Vince for hamstringing the cruiserweights.

Anybody going to the NWA Legends event in North Carolina on the 19th?I've been invited by a cousin of mine who lives in So.Carolina.I'm thinking of going with my brother.Should be fun.

Edited by admiralpeewee

Vince has killed the CW division, although I think Stephanie did that when she decided to put the CW title on Jackie and Chavo Classic.

The entire WWE is in a huge slump right now.

The creative team are full of cretins and are led by a moron who has no business booking a company.

The talent roster is stale and badly in need of a shake up. Good wrestlers are being released, excellent wrestlers are available in smaller feds but most won't join the WWE because they know they would be treated and presented as jabronis.

The general style of in-ring action is poor. A rougher more dynamic style is needed but it's not going to happen.

RAW is weak, Smackdown is a total disgrace. Rendered virtually unwatchable.

Tonight's RAW better deliver something good tonight, but I doubt it.

I just got back from a week's vacation. Can any of you guys tell me what I missed on RAW & Smackdown last week?

nothing worth talking about

Im leaving for vacation on wed. see everyone after that, I will miss all the WWE Fans

Joe I'm guessing you didn't go live this week?

My main thought on RAW this week is how horrible Matt Hardy looked in his first official match.

And Edge cut a much better promo this week than the Angelic Diablo did last week.

I just got back from a week's vacation. Can any of you guys tell me what I missed on RAW & Smackdown last week?

I didn't see SmackDOWN because of my boycott of it, due to the fact it's so crap.

But on RAW, Shawn Michaels did an awesome promo where he impersonated Hulk Hogan on a fake Larry King show. Cena and Jericho continued their feud. Matt Hardy returned officially and swore revenge on Edge in a worked shoot promo.

The rest of the show was forgettable.

Click For Spoiler
WWE Monday Night RAW review:

Rob Conway has the most bizarre character on RAW right now. I just don't understand the point of it at all. He and Viscera's match was the most homoerotic match I have ever seen. One guy wanted to hump the other guy who looked like a gay biker. He's supposed to be the WWE's crap version of Buff Bagwell right? Well no thanks. It would be easier to just hire Buff Bagwell himself, if he wasn't such a complete moron.

Edge's promo was excellent. Far better than Matt Hardy's last week. He actually made some good points. I still think Matt is better off without that awful Lita though. Their match should still be decent though. I'm glad Snitsky jobbed to Matt because I hate that steroid-loving moron.

The mixed tag match was totally crap. No one cares about Stacey Keiber if she's wrestling. She's tall thin and awkward and should not be booked in a match. Victoria's WWE career is dead. She should seek a release and go to Japan.

Jobbing out Shelton Benjamin who with proper booking could be a star to Chris Masters who has no charisma and is a colossal bore is bewildering. The whole character is basically Lex Luger's Narcissist character all over again. They tried it with Mark Jindrak's character too when he was called "The Reflection Of Perfection".

Diva's. Finally this crap ends next week. It's obvious to everyone that the Avril Lavigne chick is going to win it. To make the best of a bad situation, I think when she wins they should turn her heel and place her with a wrestler, possibly Matt Hardy. She seems to fit his character.

Eugene/Angle. Chrissy Hemme seems to have found some kind of role as Eugene's cheerleader. Kurt killed his heat last night by insulting a crowd that clearly wanted to cheer him. Eugene will never get over unless he wrestles properly otherwise it makes his opponent look ludicrous.

Honestly, this Carlito/Cena/Jericho/Bischoff thing is just boring. Jericho's singing in that little video package was sh*te. Cena's video was OK, if a little cheesy. Cena's character is wasted and stale. I said a few pages back what they needed to do to make his character strong again. I'll repost it here:

John Cena

First things first, he has got to start improving his wrestling skills. As they stand right now, they are piss poor. Also since he's on Monday Night RAW now, that means that he can say things that may be controversial. Instead of relying on the tired old gay references in his raps, they should be original and edgy. Along with "diss-rapping" other wrestlers, he should be rapping about current events.

There would be no taboo subjects or anything off-limits in those raps. If people object to it, then that's great. The more shocking and controversial the better. Also, Cena should be encouraged to use profanity. They'll beep it but it will make him look like a rebel who doesn't give a flying **** about what people think. After all, he's a gangsta rapper. Gangsta rappers use bad language. He should be given free range to say whatever he wants. He should be talking about capping people with guns and doing drive-by's.

He should talk about prison and actually wear prison type outfits when he's not wrestling, since that's associated with gangsta rap too. The WWE should release posters of Cena holding a sub-automatic machine gun. If the WWE need inspiration, they should study the gestures, language, dress-style etc of real street gangs like the Crips or Bloods and apply it to John Cena, because right now, he's less Dr. Dre and more Vanilla Ice.

Now, this will attract a heck of a lot of controversy but the WWE could use that to their advantage. They can tell people that they've tried to control Cena but they just can't because he's too dangerous and violent and he respects no authority.

Now THAT is how you put someone over.

Finally the HBK/Hogan promo was superb. One mention of "Bret Hart" was all it took to show HBK that he is in fact guilty of as much backstage politicking as Hogan. The "losing my smile" line was great too. Yet another example of HBK screwing over Bret Hart. He didn't even mention the Clique. If he did, then Hogan would have had HBK owned in that debate.

HRH

Edited by HRH The KING

No I didnt go, due to Vacation this week, I'm Glad I didnt go to Raw it was pretty (I'm trying to say a bad word but can't)ty

Ok- So i decided to post things because i couldn't hold my tounge anylonger

I WAS a huge WWF/WCW fan from the 90's. Last thing i remember was the merger.

I watch Hogan knows best because lets face it-hogan is the Man. But i was heavily into Kevin nash and Shawn Micheals too (and Sid- I saw a vidoe the other day where he breaks his leg in the ring- I think thats why he retired)

I always HATED Ric Flair- but loved the Ultimate warrior( who is again MIA)

What happened to the old guys? Why are all the women such whores now?

Click For Spoiler
Ok- So i decided to post things because i couldn't hold my tounge anylonger

You are welcome to post here at any time.

I watch Hogan knows best because lets face it-hogan is the Man. But i was heavily into Kevin nash and Shawn Micheals too (and Sid- I saw a vidoe the other day where he breaks his leg in the ring- I think thats why he retired)

Yes, Sid broke his leg terribly at WCW Sin. It was their last PPV. He was told by WCW booker Kevin Sullivan to jump off the top rope for some reason in his match against Scott Steiner. It crippled him.

I always HATED Ric Flair- but loved the Ultimate warrior( who is again MIA)

Warrior currently makes his living making extreme right-wing speeches at university campuses and causing outrage and near riots whereever he speaks.

Ric Flair is the best heel ever to have wrestled but now he is just a sad shadow of what he once was.

What happened to the old guys? Why are all the women such whores now?

Kevin Nash is currently hanging around TNA. A small independent federation.

The women are whores because Vince McMahon doesn't know how to book them anymore. Which is amazing considering a woman is the head writer in the WWE. So now, the role of women in the WWE is limited to "Divas" who's range is limited to rolling around having catfights.

Click For Spoiler
POOR SID- I loved him! What about Scott Hall and The Harts? I heard Davie Boy Smith died, I know Owen died(saw that PPV- So sad i loved him too)And Where is Brett?EDIT: he had a STROKE OMG.. And the Big Bossman died too..

Click For Spoiler
If he has such a big problem with the Divas- he should cut them
Edited by Ambassador tinadoll

The Smackdown spoilers sound pretty good to me. Course maybe the person who wrote them has more talent than Creative does. :lol:

Click For Spoiler
What about Scott Hall and The Harts? I heard Davie Boy Smith died, I know Owen died(saw that PPV- So sad i loved him too)And Where is Brett?EDIT: he had a STROKE OMG.. And the Big Bossman died too..

Scott Hall currently wrestles for NWA:TNA.

The Harts have suffered some major tragedies in recent years. Stu and Helen Hart are both dead. Davey Boy Smith died on May 17th 2002 after a massive heart attack following years of steroid abuse. He was 39.

Bret is currently writing his autobiography and recent agreed terms for a deal with WWE to put together a DVD of his career.

Bret suffered a stroke in June 2002 after falling from his bike and hitting the back of his head on the ground. He has since made a complete recovery but his wrestling career is over. It was actually over before the stroke due to injuries he suffered in a match against Bill Goldberg.

Big Bossman (Ray Traylor) died on September 22nd 2004 due to a massive heart attack. He was 42.

If he has such a big problem with the Divas- he should cut them

Vince doesn't feel as though he has a problem with the Divas. I do though. I would fire them all.

I just watched RAW and it was just so-so.

I suppose with Matt Hardy back, the fans are supposed to just forget all about the Kane storyline like it never happened. Watch for Hardy to get re-fired right after this storyline w/Edge comes to an end.

Angle did the right thing by trashing the Pittsburg fans. He is supposed to be the heel and all you heard were "Eugene Sucks" chants.

I can't wait for this Diva contest to end. A real waste of valuable airtime.How stupid was it for that one airhead to actually hold up a sign with her real phone number on it? I read where this was really her number cause someone actually got through.

I suppose with Matt Hardy back, the fans are supposed to just forget all about the Kane storyline like it never happened. Watch for Hardy to get re-fired right after this storyline w/Edge comes to an end.

Agreed. I think it's highly likely that once the feud is over and Vince makes his money, Matt Hardy is going bye bye. I think Kane should count himself lucky to be rid of the Edge/Matt/Lita saga. He should go back to being a homicidal lunatic.

I can't wait for this Diva contest to end. A real waste of valuable airtime.

Agreed. I hate the Diva Search. I hate Divas in general.

So was Sunny- I heard she was addicted to coke or somthing

I am out of the loop

So was Sunny- I heard she was addicted to coke or somthing

I am out of the loop

346341[/snapback]

Tammy Lynn "Sunny" Sytch was a crackhead.Still is,as far as I know.

I haven't heard any recent news on her.

What a waste.At one time she was the unquestioned Queen Diva of WWF.

She could have been a huge star.