Yes, I agree.

Kayfabe in general annoys me.

It died as soon as the Internet Wrestling Community emerged.

These days, even little kids are Smarks.

I am really Hoping Lesner Signs, he made a Bonehead decision going to the NFL, but he was young and stupid, I hope he learned from his Mistakes, and i think Batista is a good Champ, he is alot more over then the last few world champs, Including Goldberg, HHH, and Even Benoit, he has as much in Ring skill as Hogan did in his day, but man oh man I miss the Austin Era

Lesnar is going to have to swallow his pride.

The new deal with the WWE will be nowhere as good as the one he walked out on and rightly so because he left the WWE when they needed him.

He can't do what he did then expect to waltz back into the company with a huge salary and an easy work schedule.

He either signs the deal or does nothing for the rest of his career. He's already in a troubled financial state due to his overspending when he was in the WWE. He bought his own private jet and two houses, not to mention Sable who is high-maintenence.

Check this out.......Bad,bad news all around....

Click For Spoiler

**SPOILER** WWE Main Eventer Quitting After SummerSlam; more

Date Added: July 28, 2005

Story By: Daniel Edler

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Three new writers (that know not a thing about wrestling) have been hired to the WWE creative team recently. One of them, as female brought in from the Nickelodeon channel, asked JBL recently how they made the ‘fake blood’ continue to look like it was flowing out of his head.

-- Chris Jericho is expected to be gone from the WWE within 6 weeks, with SummerSlam being his last show. Jericho has a multitude of gigs booked for his band, Fozzy, including a ten-day tour of the UK in October.

Click For Spoiler
LOL!!!

Nickelodeon writers??? :) :)

I think Jericho is making a mistake.

If he really thinks Fozzy are going to be become a huge world famous band, he's sadly deluding himself.

Edited by HRH The KING

I bought the last Fozzy cd out of curiousity. It sucked! He couldn't get any cd sales advertizing it in WWE. How in the world does he think he can make Fozzy successful without the WWE cameras on him?

THAT is precisely the problem.

Without the WWE marketing machine behind him, Jericho would not stand a chance.

If he wasn't "Chris Jericho Of The WWE", do you really think he would have got a record deal?

I think not.

I remember when Jericho made up a whole new name for himself when playing with Fozzy. He called himself "Mongoose ...something or other".

Then he thought that he could generate cd saled using the Chris Jericho name. That didn't work either.

Hes making a huge mistake here.

I remember when Jericho made up a whole new name for himself when playing with Fozzy. He called himself "Mongoose ...something or other".

Then he thought that he could generate cd saled using the Chris Jericho name. That didn't work either.

Hes making a huge mistake here.

Exactly.

It was "Mongoose McQueen". :)

and I love the route they are going with his character now, its a shame if he quits all together, maybe he will just tae some time off, i have always been a Jerichoholic :)

That could be true :)

I'm not sure he's leaving though.

I doubt he'd get such a massive push right now if the WWE knew he'd be leaving the company.

Dean Malenko was a superb wrestler.

I loved that angle he did with Jericho in WCW where Jericho would use loopholes to hold onto the CW title, even going as far as visiting the White House and demanding to see the President.

:) :P :)

They sure did.

I miss "WCW Monday Nitro Live On TNT", even though it had the longest name in wrestling television show history.

:) :)

Actually, I miss the Monday Night Wars.

LOL!!!!!

:) :) :)

That kid's acting was pretty good.

During the match at the Great American Bash, he really looked as though he thought Uncle Eddie might kill his dad.

:P

why is that new Girl With MNM has a Oatmeal cookie on her face, Come on WWE Creative team, ugh I cant wait for TNA

Chris Jericho Clears Up Rumors Regarding His Future In WWE

Date Added: July 28, 2005

Story By: Ryan Cain

The following is from WWE.com:

Chris Jericho wants to set the record straight.

With various outside sources reporting that Jericho has yet to sign a contract extension with WWE, the former undisputed champion made sure to contact WWE.com and denounce those reports.

“I signed an extension on Monday in Cleveland at Gund Arena,” Jericho said. “I’ve been working with WWE for six years and I’m not going anywhere.”

Jericho, who didn’t want to disclose specifics regarding the contract, signed a short-term extension this week and said a longer extension is likely still in the works. Jericho still has big plans for his band Fozzy, but doesn’t expect his musical career to interfere with his job as a wrestler.

“Fozzy isn’t a factor at all,” Jericho said. “Things with the band are going great and WWE has been really positive with Fozzy. We have some great opportunities overseas with the band, but none of that is going to hinder my time with WWE.”

“I’m still an employee of WWE,” Jericho said. “My contract had expired but I’m back and looking toward the future.”

Jamie Knoble and Spanky Set To Return On WWE Programming

July 29, 2005 - Source: PWInsider

Sources have confirmed that former WWE cruiserweights Jamie Knoble and Spanky will be heading back to the company soon. Jamie Knoble was spotted at WWE headquarters yesterday.

Neither superstar has yet been given an official start date. They will most likely be expected to tie up their commitments elsewhere before a deal is reached.

I can see Noble. He was a good wrestler. But after all of the truly talented people that were let go, WWE is going to bring Spanky back?????