Yeah, they've started to do that now.

Confiscating signs that don't support the angles they want the fans to support.

It's not a wise decision from the WWE.

It will only increase the criticism.

they check them now, cause the FCC can fine them now cause of them, they dothe same thing at Basball games and Football games in case they get on camera

on top of what King said

:oops:

Edited by dragonwrangler95

Ah...Makes Sense. About What King Said, It Reminded Me That They Took A Matt Hardy Sign From A Fan Some Time Ago.

Oh btw, They Seemed To Not Notice That I Was Carrying A Sign,lol

I would take a sign with a cover that says "Triple H Is The Best".

Then once I got into the arena, I would rip the cover off the sign and show my REAL sign which would say "HHH Lost To The Ultimate Warrior In 52 Seconds At WrestleMania 12".

:( :(

I'm heading to bed too, and this is actually the 1st Time i am glad to see the Big Show in a Long Time!

this just in

Earl Hebner was fired by WWE Monday after allegedly selling merchandise without authorization.

this just in

Earl Hebner was fired by WWE Monday after allegedly selling merchandise without authorization.

341459[/snapback]

Wow! Did he get caught selling autographed "I screwed Brett" Tee shirts?...lol

Just shows how hoplessly out of the "loop" I am with the current WWE....

I had no idea Hebner still worked for them.

Earl was selling "Bret Please Forgive Me" t-shirts.

Vince saw them and said "Youuuuuuu'rrrrreeeee FIIIIIRRREEEEDDDD"

Then he said that "Earl Screwed Earl" :lol:

It's amazing.

The WWE decide not to extend the Dudleys contracts because they apparently "can't find anything for them to do" yet they find Heidenreich and Animal from LOD useful???

Madness.

I haven't been in here much because my VCR was broken and I was unable to watch RAW or Smackdown for about 10 days. However, a friend recorded them for me and since I've gotten a new vcr, I am finally caught up!

As for Earl Hebner, I can't wait for the "You Screwed Earl" chants..lol

Its really amazing to me that with all of the wrestlers that were fired, Heidenreich and Scotty No Body still have a job. I can't fathom this. Obviously, the WWE see something in these two that none of the fans see.

This just in:

The deal between TNA and Spike has been confirmed. The official announcment will come within the next few days.

Hopefully TNA will get it's act together.

Without competition, the WWE just gets worse each month.

If Ted Turner still wants to kill Vince McMahon, he should start funding TNA, which should definately change it's name to NWA.

Well, I suppose it's something at least.

They need to clearly define themselves.

TNA sounds like a sex shop.

The National Wrestling Alliance name brings with it a prestige that Vince's DIVA and Musclehead obsessed WWE could never possess.

It will attract the kind of wrestling fan who doesn't find Vince's style of "sports-entertainment" appealing.

In fact, it could attract ECW fans who for all the wooden tables and chairshots actually do love professional wrestling, albeit a rougher style.

Well, Cornette has been fired by the WWE so I think it's almost certain he will join TNA.

Heyman I think knows that the WWE are just going to ignore the ECW PPV and hope that fans forget about it and continue with the pedestrian WWE style we see every week.

If Heyman went to TNA it would be cool, because Cornette and Heyman hate each other and it would create a hot rivalry between the two, especially if they were booking the shows or at least on the creative staff.

If anything, the verbal stuff between those two would be priceless.

Edited by HRH The KING

So do I.

From 1996 (the beginning of the nWo to 1999 (Jericho leaving) it was absolutely brilliant.

It's no coincidence that the WWE was also outstanding during most of that that period.

Actually, Heyman is still with WWE. He has taken Cornette's place in OVW.

Also, I believe one of the things TNA has to do when they go to Spike is to change their name. Spike doesn't like the TNA name. I really hope they go with NWA.

I agree. It wasn't so bad at the beginning when they called themselves NWA/TNA. I guess that was to differentiate themselves from the other NWA factions out there.

Well they have exclusive use of the NWA titles right now and honestly, the other NWA federations are piss poor. They need to steal some talent from ROH and make use of WWE releases to build a strong roster. A few things they need are:

1- A name change from "Total Non-Stop Action" to "National Wrestling Alliance".

2- A stable timeslot on Spike with heavy promotion.

3- Strong bookers, who aren't going to put themselves over at the expense of the wrestlers.

4- Prestigious valued titles. I would suggest a NWA Heavyweight Championship (their world title), a NWA Television Championship (their mid-level title), a NWA Cruiserweight Championship (their X-Division) and finally a NWA Tag Team Championship.

5- Control over Jeff Jarrett. He will run that company into the ground HHH-style.

6- A strong well stocked and structured roster.

7- No DIVAS. They need to set themselves apart from the WWE. This also means no boring muscleheads like Tyson Tomko and no fat guys like Viscera. Ideally the roster should contain around 8 main eventers about the size of Chris Jericho, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Kurt Angle etc....12 mid-carders like Shelton Benjamin, RVD, etc.....8 dedicated tag teams like the Rockers, Hart Foundation etc....and around 12 Cruiserweights. These are the basic minimums.

They can have three or four "monsters" or "big men" like Abyss, but not too many.

Heel managers and face valets should be brought back. Generally the criteria should be that ALL members of the active roster must be technically proficient.

Also TNA should end their policy of signing old fossils like Scott Hall, Kevin Nash and those other losers who are just there to collect a big paycheck.

8- A reduction of Count Out and DQ finishes. Most matches should end in clean finishes either pinfall or submission. Screw-job finishes and run-ins should be used rarely. Also gimmick matches like cages etc should be used sparingly.

9- A rougher style. Think ECW without so many tables and chairshots. Fast and impressive should be the way forward as opposed to the boring WWE style which is tailored to HHH's demands.

10- A stronger announce team. Don West makes TNA impossible to listen to. Joey Styles, Mike Tenay and Jim Cornette would make a superb announce team.

11- Strong financial backing from someone like Ted Turner.

Plus some other stuff that I will think of later.

Edited by HRH The KING

Well with Dixie Carter in charge over the Jarretts in the promotion,i doubt we will see hime with any long Title runs if any, she does not like the Jarretts

Well that's a good thing.

I know Dixie Carter is a big wrestling fan herself.

Control Jeff and Jerry Jarrett and TNA can be successful.

It's better than the corporate suits like Jamie Kellner who helped to run WCW into the ground.

Edited by HRH The KING