It's been OK so far.

I'm assuming that the angle is that Eddie is really the father of that kid and Rey is trying to prevent the truth from being exposed.

So either he's going to kill Eddie to keep him silent or he's going to find out that Eddie used alien technology and altered the kid's DNA to make it seem it was his kid when it really wasn't, simply to play mind games with Rey.

Then again, I could just have an overdeveloped imagination. :P :P

He's going to team with with Heidenfreak to face MNM at the Great American Bash.

I guess the fact Animal's brother is a WWE corporate suit has nothing to do with it right?

BTW- Eddie's wife tried to talk some sense into him.

It didn't work.

Also, her *** is bigger than Mexico.

Yeah, I guess it would have been crap if he would have said "Actually honey, after thinking about it, I think it's wrong to destroy Rey Mysterio's family and traumatise his young son for my personal enjoyment. I'm glad you talked me out of it".

:P :P

I think it had to happen.

Vince was foolish to fire Matt and use Kane as a substitute.

This entire feud is really aimed towards people like us, the "Internet Smarks" who Vince hates so much.

Vince has basically bowed to pressure from the Internet Wrestling Community and brough Matt back. Plus he knows this feud will draw.

BTW- That trailer for Kane's movie looked crap.

Why Do They Hate Us So Much? If Anything, They Should Listen To Us :P

And I Didn't Get See RAW Beyond The Begining Of The Dvia Search Segment...Cable Went Out.. :P

They hate us because we have a mind of our own. We don't do what they want us to do. Vince lives in a world where any dissent or opposition to him is silenced, but he can't do that to the people on the Internet.

Monday Night RAW was OK. HBK basically said he wanted to face Hogan at SummerSlam. It's one of those "Who Is The Biggest Icon" angles.

Then he booted Roddy Piper in his face after he called HBK a coward.

Because everybody knows that you show people how brave you are by kicking a 57 year old with an artificial hip in the mouth.

Heh, Next RAW Or SmackDown I Go To, My Sign's Gonna Say "INTERNET SMARK!" 

:P :P :P

Matt attacked Edge backstage then ran away. Later he attacked him again at ringside, called him by his real name and called Lita a whore.

Then he got arrested.

Later he was tried and executed.

Sounds Like Good Quality Television :P

And I Think There's Some Debate On Whether It Was A "Work" Or A "Shoot".....But...Probably Just A "Work" Disguised As A "Shoot" lol

It was definately a worked shoot.

It's a good thing Matt came back to the WWE because if he went to TNA he was planning on using the name "Angelic Diablo" Matt Hardy.

That sounds like a Brazilian strip club.

"Version One" sounds much cooler.

Worked Shoot? Meaning A "Work" Disguised As A "Shoot", Like I Said?

Yeah that's basically it.

His "Angelic Diablo" character was supposed to be a vigilante who went around righting wrongs and finding justice.

A bit like Batman......only really crap. :P

Well from what he says on his website, the scar he has from his knee surgery was going to be symbolic of the scar Lita inflicted on his heart.

Although from what I've heard about Lita, Matt should consider himself lucky that she only gave him a scar.

:P :P :P

The Clique "curtain call" in 1996 was a shoot when Nash and Hall left the WWE.

Ric Flair ranting about Eric Bischoff in WCW was a shoot.

Scott Steiner used to shoot all the time in WCW.

Occasionally wrestlers have done it during a match too. Rick Steiner destroyed Konnan in WCW during a match. Scott Steiner did that to Buff Bagwell too.

A lot of that used to happen in WCW because they knew they could get away with it.

It happened in the WWE a few months back when Kurt Angle challenged Daniel Puder to a shoot wrestling match and Puder actually had Angle beat before the backstage officials told the ref to count Puder for a three count even though his shoulders weren't down.

Edited by HRH The KING