nah i caved in and orded the PPV, I felt like watching it on a big screen and drinking some beer, and I just ordered Wings

I had forgotten about it until you just mentioned it.

Which is part of the problem.

PPV's occur so often now, they've lost all sense of importance.

In fact, there's not really much difference between PPV's (except WM) and Smackdown and Raw.

Nothing special to set them apart.

342451[/snapback]

I agree.

Back in the late 80's Pay-Per-Views were so rare and wonderful,that I can remember waking up early and running to the store for snacks,to prepare for Wrestlemania.I'd have tons of friends over,to sit and watch the event.We'd get together 2 or 3 hours early,just to talk about the matches and make predictions before the show started.It was as important as the Superbowl,to me...maybe more so.

I haven't felt that way about a PPV in ages.

I watched it, Because well i was bored, a Decent PPV, a Horrible Ending, I hate Resluts like that when they Brawl allover the Floor

I didn't watch it live.

I taped it. It was terrible.

Orlando Jordan going over Chris Benoit??? Are they frickin insane??? :lol:

The Mexicools/bWo match was a cheap quick throwaway match. Completely pointless.

The Eddie/Rey match was dull and boring. This whole angle is tiresome now.

JBL/Batista was I suppose the best match, but even that was poor. With a weak DQ ending.

The Underseller/Hassan match ended as expected. Hassan killed by Taker and won't be seen again for about six months. I just don't want to see another world title match involving the Undertaker. They need Lesnar now.

Christian/Booker T was dull. Christian is a superb talent but he's totally wasted on Smackdown which looks like the minor leagues with each passing week.

Animal and Heidennazi winning the tag titles was the dumbest thing on the card. MNM looked like total jabronis losing to a guy who can't wrestle to save his life and another who is about 15 years past his best.

The Melina/Candice/Torrie thing was crap.

Terrible PPV. :P

trust me Ive seen worst, until recently however I thought Smackdown was on a Roll with the PPV's this one was lacking

:oops:

Click For Spoiler
WWE Monday Night RAW Thoughts

Not a bad show.

The Eugene thing was a great way to start the show, although I still wish that the WWE would let Nick Dinsmore wrestle properly. When you see him throwing such weak punches at an Olympic gold medalist, it kills any credibility. Christy looked quite nice though.

The tag team match involving those midgets was terrible. My own general opinions on midgets have already been posted on this site before, but in the context of the WWE, I DO NOT want to see midgets. Ever!!! Also, they completely buried the HeartThrobs by making them job to Viscera's midget partner. Viscera should be fired. I guess the only good thing from this match is that he didn't hump any midgets. Amazingly, I've used the word "midget" six times in this paragraph.

Very moving tribute to Lord Alfred Hayes who sadly passed away this past week. The WWE did a great job on that. It was respectful and dignified. RIP Lord Alfred Hayes.

I like the John Cena / Chris Jericho angle. Honestly Cena was superb when performing his rap song. Jericho is outstanding in pretty much any angle. He's been one of my favourite wrestlers for nearly eight years now.

Awesome promo from HBK. It was obviously a worked shoot but Shawn Michaels sold it superbly. Since he started his WWE career Shawn Michaels has essentially been the total wrestler. Technically proficient, superhuman athletic ability, provocative and controversial on the mike, and I may sound like a HBK mark here (I am one anyway), but when he says he's been the main event, the icon, the showstopper, he isn't lying. Along with Ric Flair, Shawn Michaels is the greatest performer ever in the wrestling business. Hulk Hogan really needs to come up with a strong worked shoot promo next week. None of this "Well lemme tell ya brother" crap.

Putting over Gene Snitsky (who's steroid-related acne is becoming ludicrous) and Chris Masters (one of the most roided-up guys in the WWE) at the expense of the hugely talented Shelton Benjamin is a joke. I hope RVD recovers quickly from his knee injury because I want to see a RVD-Shelton Benjamin feud over the WWE Intercontinental Championship.

Diva Search? Complete and utter b*llocks.

The Edge/Lita/Kane saga should have ended last night with Kane getting his final revenge on Lita. People want to see Edge/Lita vs Matt Hardy feud and I don't want to see Kane and Edge face each other again.

The Carlito vs John Cena thing was pretty weak. It served to increase the hatred between Cena and Jericho but Carlito should not be in the main event of anything and should not be the IC Champion.

Overall, not terrible but massive improvement is needed.

The WWE need to make some huge changes in its style and booking because right now the entire company is in a piss poor state. They had an opportunity to shift gears and restructure the roster after One Night Stand but decided instead to ignore it's very existence. Hopefully TNA can get its act together because Vince McMahon needs some serious competition right now. It will be better for the wrestling business as a whole.

HRH

Edited by HRH The KING

RAW Thoughts:

Click For Spoiler

- Eugene - Nice to see him back. His upcoming feud with Angle should be good.

- Angle - I LOVED seeing him blow his nose on the Brown's Jersey!...lol. I've done it a time or two myself.... B)

- Hearthrobs - I still can't get into these guys. Billy & Chucky wannabes.

- RIP. Alfred Hayes - Very nice tribute. I remember watching the "Tuesday Night Titans" show. They filmed it about 15 miles from my house at one of our local studios. One the the most memorable things I remember from that show was Roddy Piper slapping Hayes across the face on that show. I remember it so vividly because the slap was really loud and hard and you can tell that it really hurt Hayes.

- Maria - She's really starting to grow on me. To think that her whole career has emerged from stumbling over her words. They have turned this into an entire character. If she hadn't lucked into that, she would probably have been fired by now.

- Jericho -I agree with everything he said about "Hip Hop"... :tear:

- Cena's rap - He should stick to wrestling............

- Jericho - "A steaming pile of hot Cena".......That was the best line I've heard in months.... :cheers:

- I doubt it will happen but I really hope that Jericho beats Cena. He has always been a great champ.

- "The Eugene Invitational" ............. :tear:

- Hot Dog eating contest - There are SO many things I can say about this but......I don't want to be banned. However, Leyla DOES look as though she has had a lot of Hot Dog eating experience...........Dammit! I couldn't help myself!

- Lita w/a Kendo stick - Shes probably fooling around with the Sandman now.......

- Edge/Lita/Hardy - For wrestling story purposes, this has become a confusing angle. As soon as Hardy was resigned, Kane should have gone away. In the wrestling world, it was Kane who stole Lita away from Hardy. So why is he attacking Edge? I mean, we all know the answer but it was never a part of the storyline. In the wrestling world, Edge merely stole Lita away from the guy who stole her from Matt.

Edited by Kor37

I was bored with Raw Last night, HBK, should watch what he says about Hogan, his ego is just as big, I "Lost My Smile" during the Interview of tha @$$clown, Midgets! Midgets! Midgets! Oh My! Oh My! Hot Dog eating, well ive seen Golddust eat better ones (WHAT) but honestly I hope Ashley wins the Diva Contest, she has a different look to her, The Kane/Edge Strethcer match was really Disappointing, I wish they didnt use the Ramp for the Raw show and pulled an Ambulance in the Arena for it, It would of been more Enjoyable, and the best thing about Raw, They Moved the Announce Team back at Ringside! and I need to get a Carlito Shirt, Sorry i'm a Carlito Mark after Meeting him after the No Way Out PPV, he was very knowlegable about Wrestling and Very kind to the Fans, and I'm Teling you Next Rock

Here are some big shocking Spoilers from Smackdown I'm being Sarcastic BTW

Holla Holla Holla

:cheers:

Click For Spoiler
*Rey Mysterio came out with his son Dominic. Eddie Guerrero came out and said that even though he promised not to reveal the secret, he lied. He reveals that he, not Rey is Dominic's father. Dominic hops the railing and runs away through the crowd, with Rey chasing him. Eddie says that back when he and his wife were separated, he "got a sl** pregnant" with Dominic, and he "out of the goodness of his heart" allowed Rey and his wife to adopt him because they couldn't have children. They played it off like more would be revealed next week.

Wow did'nt see that Coming

*JBL pinned The Undertaker to become the number one contender to the WWE World championship after Randy Orton hit Taker with an RKO.

Ok JBL was a very entertaining Heel Champ, I hated it at First but he turned out to be good, now on that note, he is turning into the HHH of Smackdown!

:oops:

Going Real Old School for this one

Today in History

(1950) Lou Thesz defeats Gorgeous George to merge the AWA World Title into the NWA World Title

fOUND THIS SEARCHING THE WEB

On the main page of IGN.com it currently lists the ratings for Free Agents in the upcoming Madden 2006 NFL video game. Low and behold, Brock Lesnar is listed as a free agent on the list. Just thought your readers might wanna know they can tackle people with "The Next Big Thing" in the new Madden game. (Thanks to Jason Stewart)

:) :) :P :)

It's definately time for Lesnar to come back.

A Batista vs Lesnar match would draw and it would essentially be the match we were denied at WM two years ago between Goldberg and Lesnar which as you know was a complete farce.

A Batista match would be a good draw if Batista lasts that long. I understand that Vince was furious over Batista's poor in-ring performance at the PPV.

Well the problem is that Batista can't wrestle. His arsenal is limited to simply a couple of power movies. Plus he's so roided up he's too big. He can't move quickly and he runs out of energy after five minutes.

That's why I hate these "muscleheads" that the WWE is full of.

Wrestlers who are about the size of Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit etc... are better IMO for the roster.

I agree. You can always count on a great match from Benoit,Guerrero and even Jericho.

You see, if guys around that build, height and weight became the new norm for the WWE I think it would immediately be better for the company, because then when you brought in the occasional "monsters" or "musclehead" they would stand out more clearly.

If you have too many big guys in the roster, they simply blur into one.

What they need are big guys who can actually wrestle like Abyss in TNA.

Guys like him are actually capable of wrestling the smaller guys and making it credible.

I agree. I can't believe that TNA almost lost him because they forgot to sign him to a new contract!

That's the next step I think for TNA.

It needs to be run properly by someone objective.

TNA's ownership need to manage the money and deal with the business elements of the company. But the wrestling itself and the booking should be given to people like Paul Heyman, Jim Cornette etc...

The Jarretts could stay involved in some way, but they wouldn't be allowed to book the company at the expense of everyone else.