Well Hogan is getting older now, so I can forgive his waning abilities.

But he's the reason I became a wrestling fan and is a wrestling god as far as I'm concerned.

And yes, Hulkamania will live forever because Hogan made wrestling.

He looks alot better then Flair, I think hes gonna die in the ring, but Hogans was never great in the ring, and with a replaced hip and knee he does very well, he has outlasted alot of guys, and he helped me be a wrestling fan, but my dad got me watching it I used to watch NWA/WCW, WWE, & AWA when I was young

and TV Wrestling which was local to Pittsburgh PA, pro wrestling is why I wrestled in high school too

He looks alot better then Flair

Flair looks terrible. :biggrin:

I think hes gonna die in the ring

B) :bow: B)

but Hogans was never great in the ring, and with a replaced hip and knee he does very well, he has outlasted alot of guys

That's true, he certainly has and he's provided his family with a good life. He deserves credit and respect for that.

and no matter what people says he respects the Business, hey may not of jobbed the title alot, but that was back in the day when there were nly 4 ppv's and the TV matches were all against jobbers, Hogan held the Biz on his back for 20 some years, and how Russo and Jarrett Treated him really Pissed me off, especially Jarrett who was killing TNA, at least Hogan with a title no matter what is gonna draw viewers in even some who dont like todays product that much

Vinny Mac has some kind of big announcement for RAW tonight, I'm thinking it's that Lesnar's been signed, but RAW doesn't need him, Smackdown does! :S

Maybe it has to do With Brock Lesner, Here Comes the Pain baby

Also Former WWF Star, and one of my older favs Tatanka will be in attendence

I kinda want it to be he invites all the Diva Search contestants to the back, brings Steph in and yells "YOU'RE ALL FIIIIIIIIREEEEEEEEEED!" :laugh:

Intense speech by Matt Hardy.

Erm....what exactly is Rob Conway's gimmick supposed to be?

He looks like a George Michael impersonator wearing gay biker gear. :laugh:

Thoughts on Raw

Click For Spoiler
Boring, The HBK Promo Pissed me off, of course he wont lay down he would rather lose his smile

God I love Ashley she needs to win

Snisky and Masters were in a decent match, I guess somebody needs to call Satan and see how cold it is down there

Cena should drop the belt, work on his in-ring skills, and then gainit back, he is a little too unpolished, like how the Rock was on his 1st Title run

Tatanka didnt look too bad, I love Kurt Angle, and Eugene kept asking kurt to State his Name and Where he is From,

Did I mention I am gonna ask Christy to Marry me, Forget Alana :laugh:

Te McMahon announcement was weak, who didnt know hardy was in the Building, I thought he was gonna mention the Move to USA Network, or the end of the Brand split or even the Return of Brock, oh Well, I liked hardy's Promo, It was a shoot

The Conman....LOL....LOL....LOL.....LOL....LOL how can a grow man dress up like that and walk out to the ring, Buff Bagwell must be rolling over in his Grave, LOL

Holla Holla Holla Playa

:oops:

Click For Spoiler
I thought RAW was way better this week than last week.

Eugene is great in the ring, he should be allotted more time for these matches. I'm not familiar with Tatanka, too new, but he looked pretty good.

HBK's promo was awesome, not like anything I've seen before.

Val Venis is fun, I hate Conway's new gimmick, I'd rather see La Resistance turn babyface.

Having Vince announce Hardy's return made it more interesting than it should be. I'm not a fan of Matt.

The tag match was VERY entertaining, Big Show should stay on live TV, he's very entertaining. Shelton needs out from this lame feud though.

Carlito is winning me over a bit, but I don't like Cena. I almost wished that Y2J had counted the 3.

Click For Spoiler
Eugene is great in the ring, he should be allotted more time for these matches. I'm not familiar with Tatanka, too new, but he looked pretty good.

Tatanka was a WWE wrestler from 1992-1994/5. He was brought back for a one-time deal only probably.

HBK's promo was awesome, not like anything I've seen before.

Agreed. It was amazing.

Having Vince announce Hardy's return made it more interesting than it should be. I'm not a fan of Matt.

Matt's promo was great until he mentioned the "car crash" thing, which killed the crowd. He's supposed to be the face in this upcoming feud. Also shaking hands with Vince was dumb. He should not have done that because it harms his image of the "rebel shooter".

At Velocity there will be..........

Click For Spoiler
A Title Change Nunzio Will Defeat London for the Cruiserweight Championship

The res of Smackdown is crap

Some news from the Torch:

WWE.com reports this afternoon: "After verbally agreeing to terms with WWE, Brock Lesnar has decided to withdraw from any involvement with the company. Check back here for more on this developing story."

Sources as of yesterday were saying that Lesnar was taking a long time to go over the contract offer that he and his attorney had been sent to the point that WWE officials were growing impatient. "He's overanalyzing it," said one source familiar with the situation.

WWE has leverage over Lesnar since the only way he can wrestle or fight is if he agrees to return to WWE under their terms. If not, he has to continue to pursue a legal recourse to getting out of his non-compete clause which he voluntarily signed last year that restricts him from wrestling for anyone else for several more years.

Foolish decision by Lesnar. He needs work right now. The WWE needs him.

If he doesn't want to rejoin the WWE then his wrestling career is over since the no-complete clause won't expire until 2010. :laugh:

However, it is entirely possible that this whole thing is a work. PW.COM stated:

It is still unknown for sure whether or not WWE.com’s coverage of Brock Lesnar’s contract negotiations are a shoot or a work. However, according to one lawyer, due to the fact that there was a pending lawsuit between Brock Lesnar and WWE there is no way the company would legally be able to cover the contract negotiations, therefore, almost guaranteeing this situation to be a work.
Edited by HRH The KING

At the moment, I think it's a work to dramatize it for us Internet marks. But I did read that he was "overanalyzing" the new contract looking for loopholes and such.

Today in History

(1997) Bret Hart defeated The Undertaker to win the WWF Championship for a fifth time. The match stipulation was that if Bret was to walk out of SummerSlam without the belt, he would never wrestle on American soil again.

Today in History

(1997) Bret Hart defeated The Undertaker to win the WWF Championship for a fifth time. The match stipulation was that if Bret was to walk out of SummerSlam without the belt, he would never wrestle on American soil again.

I remember it well.

Bret said "**** YOU!!!!" to HBK (the guest referee) and spat right in his face.

HBK reacted as anyone would and took the chair he was holding and swung it with the intent of depriving Bret Hart's body of its head.

He missed.

Bret ducked and HBK clocked the Undertaker right over the skull.

Undertaker was totally killed, Bret covered him for the pin and won the title.

It led to the first ever Hell In The Cell match at Bad Blood. HBK vs. Undertaker in a superb violent bloodbath, and the debut of Kane.

All of it booked and written beautifully.

Ahhhhh, those were the days. :laugh::bow:

It was indeed.

The Second Golden Age Of Wrestling.

Amazing.

That card at SummerSlam97 was also the one where Steve Austin broke his neck.

Ouch!!!! :laugh:

He Damn near Broke his Neck, But Still Got up

Finished the Match Which was also amazing, Owen Hart REst his Soul, was a Dangerous Worker

I was very surprised that Owen botched that piledriver.

Even when I was watching it and he was placing Austin into it I was thinking "that's not right, that's not how it's done" and BANG it was over.

Owen Hart was incredible.

Probably my favorite wrestler during the 90's.I cried when he died.

He was such a young man and had so much going for him.

:laugh:

Two friends of mine in California used to have a really good pro wrestling message board site.I posted a tribute to Owen there,that got a ton of views and replies.

Despite the fans antics during his matches,he was universally admired and respected.Not many wrestlers can say that about themselves.

Click For Spoiler
Owen Hart was great. Everyone who talks about him mentions that he was a good family man, and an excellent in-ring technician with a superb character. His death was shocking and the worst thing I have ever seen in wrestling.

His match against his brother Bret at WrestleMania X was a wrestling clinic as was their cage match at SummerSlam.

His performance during the whole "Hart Foundation" war against America was priceless and his team with Davey Boy Smith were superb.

owen8.jpg

owen.jpg

owen3.jpg