Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

i just finished downloading the film.."White chicks"...so and debbie are gonna watch that on the sofa :) :)

Listening to the soundtrack of Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow's soundtrack. :wacko:

And also did the "..::FUN STUFF::.." section of the INNERGEEK website... :P Here's the story they generated for me. :o

Click For Spoiler
A long time ago, there was strife in the kingdom of Prydain.

The anti-social people wanted their freedom from the antediluvian Dictator. The antediluvian Dictator, however, had different plans. He wanted to lurk the anti-social people to mutter for the Gorgon. The people of Prydain gathered in the local Undisclosed Government Agency to derail the giraffe. The elder 1984 quoter spoke first. We must erase the Dictator, who is now more nuclear than antediluvian!!! Who will join me? I will, shouted Abercrombie, the kingdom's janitor/taxi driver workunit. I think your idea is unexpectedly Gorgon, said the local Atheistic priest. I'm too Victorian for this space ark, anyway. Space Invaders is a better waste of my megatriangulation. The GM failed his brain on the atomic pocketwatch. My word! Why don't you go play X-Treme Hopskotch with Time if you don't like the way we play Runescape! You're such a Major Geek, DrWho42.

Antediluvian means before the Great Flood, and megatriangulation is the noun-version of some made-up bit of technobabble Seamus Harper created on Gene Roddenberry's Andromeda..

X-Treme Hopskotch is a sport that the staff who run Cartoon Network's "adult" schedule play. Prydain is a world created by a fantasy author named Lloyd Alexander. I guess those are enough words explained...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

pumpkinmoon.jpgWell, I had something in mind when I came in here but I got sidetracked by Doc's post and his new Signature and it just blew it right out of my head. I don't know what I'm doing, I should be in bed sleeping instead of sitting here, I've been sitting here since 8:00 this morning, oh sorry, yesterday morning. It's now 1:30 A.M. the next morning. 18 hours I've been sitting here like a big dope. :P

OH, here see if this works for ya :wacko:

Edited by Jeanway

looking at the food hang bought today,i dont understand i wrote it down in english and still he got almost everything wrong :P Men*pulls hair out* :wacko:

Trying to get more information on tornados that have touched down in areas close to whenre I live, here in NC.......... the remains of Hurricane Ivan are passing through NC at this time.

looking at the food hang bought today,i dont understand i wrote it down in english and still he got almost everything wrong  :P Men*pulls hair out* :wacko:

263640[/snapback]

:P SEE " Shopping School for Guys" Thread. :o Go over it again with him, line by line! :P :o Repitition, repitition, repitition. Then give him a treat. :( :( :hug:

looking at the food hang bought today,i dont understand i wrote it down in english and still he got almost everything wrong  :P Men*pulls hair out* :wacko:

263640[/snapback]

:o SEE " Shopping School for Guys" Thread. Go over it again with him, line by line! :o :( Repitition, repitition, repitition. Then give him a treat. :P

263674[/snapback]

LMAO hey not funny jeanway i can shop i dont need a school for that,its just you women are to picky :hug:

Getting ready to go out tonight :P :beer:

Praying that my toothache doesn't emerge into a major problem, I haven't the money for the treatment

Rejoicing :( :hug: :wacko: I figured it out and got my old toolbar back, YEA!!!!!!!!!! :P :o

:wacko: Trying to work out a little problem i have.....Should i get drunk now?...or should i get really drunk now?..or am i drunk already :P :beer: