Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Eating Tofu and drinking Green Tea.

265120[/snapback]

I thought you might be eating "crow" instead, after the pounding that the Packers took from "Da Bears"! Hahaha! :rolleyes: Just kidding, Jeanway! If the Vikes lose, then it'll be me who is eating crow on Tuesday!!

Just became a member of hi5...

Here's my page: Ben's Page. :rolleyes:

<_< I am very much new to that website.....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

^ @ SpaceTigger. I am at work :rolleyes: I am very lucky to have a job that gives me the time to post allot. Although we are getting ready to move into busy season and I won't be able to be in here nearly as much.

Attempting to catch up on all the post i have missed in the few weeks i havent been hear, Or i might just be playing RuneScape havent quite decided yet.

I am getting the chips and the drink ready for my movie night...The STARWARS dvd box set!!!!! at last the force is with me :rolleyes:

Wondering why everytime i have logged in today there has been atleast 30 guests <_<.... oh and watching the bonus dvd from the new Starwars box set :rolleyes:

Wondering why everytime i have logged in today there has been atleast 30 guests :rolleyes:.... oh and watching the bonus dvd from the new Starwars box set :unsure:

265517[/snapback]

Pals of VBG from an Eagles MB are stopping by to download from a sport page. :wink2:

Making the first pot of coffee from a brand new can! <_<

Wondering why everytime i have logged in today there has been atleast 30 guests <_<.... oh and watching the bonus dvd from the new Starwars box set :unsure:

265517[/snapback]

Pals of VBG from an Eagles MB are stopping by to download from a sport page. :wink2:

Making the first pot of coffee from a brand new can! :rolleyes:

265528[/snapback]

Aha thanks AE i thought it was something like that :)

Checking out the Tv guide to see if there is anything intresting on the box tonight :)

Eating my dinner and about to play RuneScape again. If anyone want to play it just PM me and ill give u the link oh and i will also help u get started :rolleyes:

I just finished chatting with my brother in france and now i am just relaxing with my new fav drink...Rum and tropical orange :rolleyes: