Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Cleaning up the kitchen and and then i am going to start making the evening meal so its ready when hang comes home from the gym :chef:

I was just helping Neri feel better earlier... She was quite sad.. But she's better now. :naughty:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

Looking over notes for an exam tomorrow in Organic Chemistry. I like the subject a lot so it should not be a problem at all.

A little earlier, I was cleaning up my room a bit along with listening to music.

I am going to bed its 3am and just woke up on the sofa with the tv on and i seem to be still logged in here :nono2: ..yep later stf...and remember..lets be careful out there :naughty:

Celebrating! Not only did I win the Pirate Trivia Contest and win 48 hours of VIP-ship at the JC boards, but my best friend and evil twin LadyPadme just got 10 DAYS worth of VIP-ship by winning the Fanfic Treasure Hunt! 59.gif59.gif59.gif

Gabri the Remorseless Yet Happy Pirate 46.gif

:naughty: i was eating my breakfast but i spat half of it all over after seeing two really intresting names...Dread pirate RC and Gabri the Remorsless....*dies laughing*.......captain de be pirates..lol...thought i could smell something :nono2: Edited by hangon

I am watching The Empire Strikes Back in preparation for the dvd release on Tuesday, PMing a friend on the JC, and contemplating ideas for one of my SW fanfics. And laughing at Hang's surprise over pirate names. ARRRRR! :naughty:

I'm going to go lay in the dark while the excedrine kicks in and hopefully I can kill this headache before it becomes a migraine.

i am reading a magazine i just found its all wedding dresses... :nono2: ooppss i dont think i should be looking at this a few of the dresses have been under-lined.. :naughty:

i am reading a magazine i just found its all wedding dresses... :hmmm: ooppss i dont think i should be looking at this a few of the dresses have been under-lined.. :nono2:

264851[/snapback]

It would be wise if you put that magazine back where you found it. You shouldn't be looking at what wedding dresses that Debbie might pick. :naughty:

i am reading a magazine i just found its all wedding dresses... :sly: ooppss i dont think i should be looking at this a few of the dresses have been under-lined.. :hmmm:

264851[/snapback]

It would be wise if you put that magazine back where you found it. You shouldn't be looking at what wedding dresses that Debbie might pick. :naughty:

264853[/snapback]

:sly: i know but it was layed on top of my cell phone :phone1:

Sending a text message to my little sis :devil2: :nono2:

i am reading a magazine i just found its all wedding dresses... :sly: ooppss i dont think i should be looking at this a few of the dresses have been under-lined.. :naughty:

264851[/snapback]

It would be wise if you put that magazine back where you found it. You shouldn't be looking at what wedding dresses that Debbie might pick. :o

264853[/snapback]

:) i know but it was layed on top of my cell phone :phone1:

Sending a text message to my little sis :devil2: :nono2:

264854[/snapback]

:hmmm: *THWACK* that boy has got to learn to keep his hands off things that are not for his eyes :sly:

I got home from work 20 mins ago and now i am sitting at the computer while hang makes me a nice cup of tea :)